Mile Marker Wedding and Events By Jill

Marathon, FL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Mile Marker Party Rentals, Inc. Specializes in Wedding Ceremony Decor such as the Wedding Arbors, Chairs, Aisle Runners and theme decor. We are based in Marathon, Florida, we service the Florida Keys area and beyond. For over Fifteen years, Mile Marker Party Rentals has offered party rental equipment, event planning and officiant services to couples planning their wedding day. The Mile Marker Team, is passionate about events and will go above and beyond to turn your dreams into a reality with their impeccable detailed service.

Mile Marker Party Rentals, Inc. offers Wedding Planning and Officiant Services. Jill Atkinson-Tharp and her Team, are licensed officiants, available to perform all styles of ceremonies. Meanwhile, their wedding planning services include day-of-coordination, partial and full planning services, as well as vendor referrals.

We offer Wedding Arbors, Chairs, Aisle Runners, Decor and much more. We also have Kids fun party items such as Snowcone Machine, Cotton Candy and Popcorn Machines.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Lights
Tables
Tent Accessories
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
Linens

• Chessie
    Chessie S. Getting married on 10/08/2022

Wealth of Knowledge

Jill has been in the business for so long and has so many valuable tips, tricks and vendor relations. Everyone I spoke to about working with Jill had nothing but good things to say! She was always responsive and willing to brainstorm. I would highly recommend her to anyone getting married in the Keys!
  • Erica
    Erica C. Married on 02/24/2022

Florida Keys Wedding

I cannot say enough about Jill - she is nothing short of amazing. With a heart of gold, she truly made our wedding day so special! She truly cares. She went above and beyond for us through phone calls, emails, texts and even meeting us the day before to do a quick walk through of everything. Her bubbly personality and her love for everyone is contagious. I highly recommend her. She will hold a special place in our hearts!!

Mile Marker Wedding and Events By Jill's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. You two have a place in my heart. I absolutely adored your Love for each other and your day was just magical!!!

Jill :)
    Alli H. Married on 12/04/2021

Jill is awesome!!

Jill is not just a great wedding planner but such an awesome person! She is energetic, real and down for her brides! I hired her as my month of coordinator after a phone conversation with her where we both realized we were Jersey girls living in Florida and we connected right away. She was always available to take my phone calls and made sure to be there for me for a few issues that arose (vendor dropped the ball on my reserved tent and she went above and beyond to make sure I got one!) leading up to the big day. Jill is down to earth and was so helpful with her ideas and suggestions. She is organized, punctual and on the ball! Everything a bride would want in a coordinator- she is also super fun and myself and my bridal party generally enjoyed having her around! I was able to enjoy my wedding weekend without having to worry about anything. Apparently the morning of my wedding, her assistant dropped out last minute bc she got covid and I had no idea- Jill did it all! She’s the best!

Mile Marker Wedding and Events By Jill's reply:

You are so Kind. I will say, your wedding was so much fun!!! I enjoyed every second of it and your bridal party, friends and family were simply amazing! I still talk about your wedding to others and cannot thank you enough for your kind remarks. I look forward to visiting you at your workplace and hope you come back to the keys and say Hi.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Shannon & Chris
    12 photos · 11/02/2019

Private Chef Wes Private Chef Wes Wedding Caterers

Love working with this company.

Twist of Fate Imagery Twist of Fate Imagery Wedding Photographers

Mile Marker Party Rentals is always my go-to rental company in the Keys. They are absolutely amazing and true pros in the business!

Faro Blanco Resort & Yacht Club Faro Blanco Resort & Yacht Club Hotel Weddings

Mile Marker Party Rental has all of your party rental needs and is always there to answer any questions necessary. We use MMPR for almost every event we host as they are very easy to work with, reliable, and very educated when it comes to lighting, table linen, decor, etc. I highly recommend them as if they don't have a specific color or item in house they will go out of their way and get it for your special event! Jill, Fred, and Erika are all wonderful to work with!

337 Guava Ave Marathon, FL, 33050
305-743-4466
305-923-1765

Appointments Only
Location of (Mile Marker Wedding and Events By Jill)

Other vendors in Florida Keys for your wedding