x9 Couples' Choice Awards

Won the Couples' Choice Awards thanks to recommendations from couples on Weddingwire.com.
  • 2022
  • 2013
  • 2012

Mile Marker Wedding and Events By Jill

On WeddingWire since 2009

Mile Marker Party Rentals, Inc. Specializes in Wedding Ceremony Decor such as the Wedding Arbors, Chairs, Aisle Runners and theme decor. We are based in Marathon, Florida, we service the Florida Keys area and beyond. For over Fifteen years, Mile Marker Party Rentals has offered party rental equipment, event planning and officiant services to couples planning their wedding day. The Mile Marker Team, is passionate about events and will go above and beyond to turn your dreams into a reality with their impeccable detailed service.

Mile Marker Party Rentals, Inc. offers Wedding Planning and Officiant Services. Jill Atkinson-Tharp and her Team, are licensed officiants, available to perform all styles of ceremonies. Meanwhile, their wedding planning services include day-of-coordination, partial and full planning services, as well as vendor referrals.

We offer Wedding Arbors, Chairs, Aisle Runners, Decor and much more. We also have Kids fun party items such as Snowcone Machine, Cotton Candy and Popcorn Machines.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Lights
Tables
Tent Accessories
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Jason N. Married on 04/29/2023

Working with Jill!

As a professional in the industry as DJ, I work with many coordinators for weddings and getting paired with Jill was such a great experience. Beyond showing excellent coordination, I watched Jill show empathy, and compassion during some personal moments, remain calm, and know what to do them naturally get people excited. I would highly recommend Jill to any couple planning their wedding!!
    Susan Married on 03/23/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Top notch but yet very personable !!

Words can鈥檛 describe how great a job Jill with Mile Marker Weddings did . From the first phone call she made me feel like I鈥檇 known her all my life & was on spot on with knowing what I wanted . She immediately set us up with a private chef & photographer for our intimate wedding . I was concerned about my ceremony being too small for her since she鈥檚 known for doing larger events but she assured me nothing was too small . She turned our ideas into the most amazing setting for our intimate ceremony at our private beach property we had rented for the week . She even set up an amazing table by the water for our dinner . Very special & something I couldn鈥檛 have done without her . She even helped me with my dress since I didn鈥檛 have anyone in my wedding party . I would post some pictures but I don鈥檛 have them back yet from the photographer . I highly recommend Jill for your wedding !!

Mile Marker Wedding and Events By Jill's reply:

Thank you so very much. You two were such a joy to work with and the love you share together just shines through your smiles. I hope to see you again in you visit back to the keys. I am so looking forward to the pictures that will be coming out soon.

Thank you and many Blessings to you both.

Sincerely, Jill
  • Chessie
    Chessie S. Married on 10/08/2022

Wealth of Knowledge

Jill has been in the business for so long and has so many valuable tips, tricks and vendor relations. Everyone I spoke to about working with Jill had nothing but good things to say! She was always responsive and willing to brainstorm. I would highly recommend her to anyone getting married in the Keys!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

Shannon & Chris
12 photos 路 11/02/2019

Private Chef Wes Private Chef Wes Wedding Caterers

Love working with this company.

Twist of Fate Imagery Twist of Fate Imagery Wedding Photographers

Mile Marker Party Rentals is always my go-to rental company in the Keys. They are absolutely amazing and true pros in the business!

Faro Blanco Resort & Yacht Club Faro Blanco Resort & Yacht Club Hotel Weddings

Mile Marker Party Rental has all of your party rental needs and is always there to answer any questions necessary. We use MMPR for almost every event we host as they are very easy to work with, reliable, and very educated when it comes to lighting, table linen, decor, etc. I highly recommend them as if they don't have a specific color or item in house they will go out of their way and get it for your special event! Jill, Fred, and Erika are all wonderful to work with!

Hawks Cay Resort

337 Guava Ave Marathon, FL, 33050
305-743-4466
305-923-1765

Appointments Only
Location of (Mile Marker Wedding and Events By Jill)

Other vendors in Florida Keys for your wedding