Islamorada, FL 33036 Map · Phone number

About Private Chef Wes

Looking for personal chef catering for your next dinner party or social event in the Florida Keys? Chef Wesley Brage is the answer to all your private event catering needs. With over 30 years of experience in event catering and food service management, Chef Wes specializes in preparing and styling the perfect in-home Florida Keys fine dining experience.

Chef Wes's private chef services are intimate, personal and customized. They allow you to serve an elegant gourmet meal in the comfort and privacy of your own home. Hiring a private chef is an easy and affordable alternative to the stress of planning and preparing special meals on your own. As you will see from his private catering menu, Chef Wes has a variety of exquisite dishes to choose from. From private romantic dinners for two, to dinner parties and special events, even preparing your catch of the day, Chef Wes puts his unique personal touch on each event.

No matter the size or occasion, Chef Wes is committed to making your next special meal one to remember.

Reserve Chef Wes, then sit back, relax, and let the food come to you!

Follow Private Chef Wes on

b73e25b93b1a74a4 wes

18 Reviews for Private Chef Wes

Jennifer Barsness · Married on 09/09/2019

Delicious And Professional

Our guests raved over the food that chef Wes and his team prepared for us! We had so many left overs we got to enjoy for days after! Penny was so accommodating and patient as I changed my menu multiple times throughout the planning, and we are so grateful for their help and suggestions.

Sent on 09/15/2019

Private Chef Wes's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review. You planned an absolutely beautiful wedding.
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 09/26/2018

I had a very good experience with all of my vendors but Chef Wes, WOW! I was impressed with the response time and professionalism from the very first emails with Penny. We were looking for a low country boil to have after our very small, intimate ceremony. I had a hard time even finding anyone that could accommodate this request. Not only did Chef Wes provide exactly what I ask for, he knocked it out of the park. He and his team are very personable, fun, and provided amazing service. Each time I tried to help in any way, they instructed me that it was my day and to let them handle it.

We had a little bit of a snag with the weather and had to make some last minute changes and I was very impressed with how they handled this. They jumped in and helped to move everything around and make a setting that worked for us. The food, oh my, it was unbelievable. I am sorry I did not take more pictures.

We had a member of our party that has very specific dietary restrictions and this was not an issue. Not only did Chef Wes accommodate the request, she cleaned her plate (which is unusual).

When everything was over, Chef Wes and team packed up our leftovers, refrigerated them, and left the kitchen even more clean than it was when they arrived. I wanted to bring Chef Wes home with me!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Sean · Married on 05/12/2018

Chef Wes and Penny were amazing. They catered our reception, rehearsal, snacks for the after-party, and a welcome luau. In each case they exceeded our expectations and delighted our guests. The food was fantastic, great presentation, courteous staff, and surprisingly the most affordable of the catererors we looked at. They delivered plenty of food, and had a wide variety of options. We recommend the blueberry bisque, lobster eggs Benedict, tropical french toast dessert, bacon wrapped scallops, and coconut shrimp. We were thrilled to have them part of our wedding.

Sent on 05/19/2018

Award

Private Chef Wes FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 65.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 45.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 15.00
    Delivery
    Clean Up
    Cake Cutting
    Server(s)
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Breakfast / Brunch
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tapas
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Southern
    Southwestern
    Spanish
    Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    No Pork
    Kosher
    Nut Free
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Chocolate Fountain

• Florida Keys Day Of Coordinator Wedding Planners

Chef Wes is an amazing chef. He has an awesome staff and you will not be disappointed with anything he has to offer. His passion for cooking and executing a meal is impressive

• Florida Keys Weddings in Paradise by Susan Ashmore Wedding Officiants

Wes' food is always amazing and his staff is professional and friendly. I highly recommend him for weddings and all catered events.

• Key Shot Photography Wedding Photographers

It is always a pleasure to see Chef Wes and his staff at a wedding. It means the food will be delicious!! His presentations are always a regal for the eyes and the palate. Everything we tasted from his kitchen was awesome!! Lets not forget his infectious smile and wonderful staff wrap it up perfectly.

• Islamorada, FL, 33036 See on map
    Location of (Private Chef Wes)