Mile Marker Party Rentals Reviews

Mile Marker Party Rentals 5
Mile Marker Party Rentals 6

Heather Still · Married on 06/09/2019

Best Destination Wedding

The BEST wedding experience I could ask for. Jill was always responsive to email and calls. She told me over and over everything would be perfect and it was. I just told her my colors and she did the rest. I was very impressed. Highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/23/2019
    Mile Marker Party Rentals 7
    Mile Marker Party Rentals 8
  • Marilyn

Marilyn B · Married on 05/18/2019

Magical Stress Free Wedding Day!

We can’t thank Jill enough for making my niece’s wedding day everything she dreamed of and more. We originally hired Jill as the day-of-coordinator for my niece’s destination wedding weekend for 140 guests in Islamorada. Shortly after, we extended to having Jill’s support securing vendors and to relieve the stress of the wedding planning process. Jill is very experienced, knowledgeable, organized, friendly, resourceful and very easy to work with!
    Jill worked professionally and with ease with the venue and vendors as well. She had the-day-of completely under control, making any adjustments immediately and spot on. We highly recommend Jill Atkinson!!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Mile Marker Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you so very much. Absolutely loved working with all of you and I felt the day was just perfect!! I loved the involvement of entire family in the complete process. I had tears in my eyes just watching it all come into action. Thanks for such a great evening!!
  • Melissa

Melissa Cofield · Married on 05/05/2019

Great ideas, listens well, keeps things calm & light

Jill has a way of putting you completely at ease & making you feel as though you can do anything all at the same time. Because of her extensive knowledge, reputation & help i was able to plan a beautiful destination wedding that went without a hitch. I highly recommend using all of her services & contacts.

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Deb

Deb Sims · Married on 04/07/2019

Jill and MileMarker are the Best!

Deciding to get married in the Florida Keys can be a bit daunting when you live 1,000 miles away in Minnesota! Once connecting with Jill all that changed. Jill was ever so helpful and took the time to answer all my many questions and made many helpful suggestions. She was our Officiant and helped to form the perfect wedding vows. She suggested a fabulous photographer, Maggie Sayer, who was excellent. She also helped us have the perfect wedding on a minimal budget. Jill knows weddings and I would highly recommend her! Thank you Jill for making our special day one that was relaxing, fun and will be cherished forever!

Sent on 05/04/2019
    Mile Marker Party Rentals 9

Mile Marker Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much! Your two were such a joy. Even though it was pouring rain outside you two were so happy to get married and just glowed as if the sun was still shining. Your happiness just filled my heart.
    Sincerely, Jill

Kelly · Married on 12/24/2018

Christmas Eve wedding at Sunset Park in Key colony beach

I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner. Jill was AMAZING!!
    So many times, when I was stressed beyond belief...her calming words helped me reset, and regroup. I can't even explain how much Jill helped me.
    It's not easy planning a wedding from NY when you're wedding is in the Florida Keys. Jill is professional, very approachable, and on top of her game. She's the best!!! I would recommend her to everyone.
    I am SO glad I happened across her website page.
    Jill made my wedding day SO memorable. And I felt like I had known her forever when I had finally had the opportunity to meet with her in person.

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Mile Marker Party Rentals 10
    Mile Marker Party Rentals 11
    Mile Marker Party Rentals 12

Kristy · Married on 10/21/2017

Jill was awesome! The sustained some damage during Irma, but she didn't let that get in the way of our wedding! She was always easy to get ahold of and was very forthcoming with details and ideas. They were so busy the weekend of our wedding they dropped everything off early (with our permission of course) and that actually helped with calming the nerves a little. Morning of, Jill showed up on time to set up and we got everything figured out pretty quickly (I even made a schematic to try to help!). I could not have asked for a better place to get all of our rental things from. Great job!!!!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Audra · Married on 08/01/2017

We worked with Jill directly and I'm confident that we couldn't have had a better experience with anyone else! She was so tentative and patient with us throughout the whole experience. I never thought that planning a wedding could be so stress free and we owe it all to she and her team! We got everything that we hoped for and more for an incredible price!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Claire · Married on 12/11/2016

I just can't get over how perfect Jill and her staff were. I was planning a small wedding from Minnesota in 4 months time and she made everything perfect. I never saw the place I was going to have my wedding before we got down there and never met Jill in person. She sent me a ton of images to help me visualize and gave me great suggestions. She even officiated the day of the wedding and was such a blast. I don't think I've ever met a kinder, more energenic person. She definitely made the day perfect.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

They have been very helpful and supportive. Prices are reasonable and quality is perfect.

Sent on 09/27/2016

kelly · Married on 09/24/2016

Jill and her crew went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect! I'm not sure how she got it all done, but everything turned out amazing! I didn't have to worry or stress and was able to relax and totally enjoy every minute of my day! I am so thankful we had the opportunity to work with them!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Katy · Married on 06/25/2016

We rented a few tables and chairs for a small wedding reception and they were perfect. Quick delivery and pickup. Good quality tables and chairs. They are very responsive to emails and calls and quick to provide quotes.

Sent on 05/11/2016

Jill and Brian are the most amazing people you will ever meet! They are accommodating and Jill is a get it done type of girl! NO matter what the situation is she handles it! She was worth every penny and I highly recommend her to anybody that is thinking about having a keys wedding!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Michele · Married on 06/20/2016

Jill was the officiate for our ceremony, and she was just wonderful! We did not use a wedding planner for our destination wedding, which we ended up regretting, as it was a bit stressful to plan and coordinate from afar, especially the last minute details. When we met Jill, and saw how organized and creative she was, as well as a great person, we immediately wished we had used her wedding planning services as well. Jill is a sweetheart, and we highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Beth · Married on 06/11/2016

If you need any assistance with your big day, look no further than Mile Marker Party Rentals! They literally have every assistance available from tents, officiant, planner, etc. Jill was so sweet to work with! The week of our wedding she had to become our wedding day planner because of our initial planner's impromptu emergency. Jill had everything right on point! There was no need for me to worry because she took care of everything and even texted me throughout the day to see if there was anything else I needed. I can't recommend Mile Marker Party Rentals enough!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Lindsey · Married on 04/09/2016

We used Mile Marker for our wedding at the Caribbean Resort in Islamorada on April 9th and also hired Jill as our coordinator. There are absolutely not enough nice things to be said about Jill and her girls in the office. From the get go me and my maid of honor drove down to meet Jill in person in her office in Marathon and were beyond impressed. She knew our venue like the back of her hand and really listened to everything we wanted for our day. She assisted me with coming up with our ceremony template and came to our rehearsal and stayed for the rehearsal dinner as well. She arrived early the next morning and was there all day until she went to change for the event and stayed till the very end. The next morning she was back super early to assist her crew with breakdown and personally shake our hands and make sure we got everything we needed. Her staff always answered my never ending emails the same day and really listened to our vision. Jill truly gave us the most beautiful wedding and is an incredibly sweet person to work with! If you use Mile Marker you will be sure to have a stress free planning and she will become like another part of your family at the wedding, she did for us!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Maureen · Married on 04/02/2016

I could not have asked for a better experience with an event planner. Jill, Erika and crew went above and beyond to make our day special. I am not from the area so most of the communication was through email. Both Jill and Erika were quick to respond, usually within a day, and very helpful. I came up with the theme and some design and they helped to make my vision come true! They were professional, easy to work with and extremely reliable. Jill performed well as our officiant, keeping the ceremony short, sweet and individualized. My husband and I highly recommend their services.

Sent on 04/08/2016

Jill Atkinson runs a very professional operation. We rented certain items for my daughter's DIY wedding and changed our minds frequently. The staff at Mile Marker were so prompt with their communications and so helpful! Prices were great and they were flexible on delivery. Jill herself checked in on us frequently, even on wedding day. The delivery staff were not only efficient but came back to check to see if we needed anything on wedding day. The staff that we hired for serving was prompt and went above and beyond! It was a pleasure to work with this company and I would HIGHLY recommend them for ANY event!

Sent on 04/05/2016

Nicole · Married on 03/13/2016

Jill, Ericka, and the entire team did an amazing job on our wedding. Throughout the planning, set up, day of coordinating and clean, everyone was professional, caring and incredibly helpful. Highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 03/15/2016

cristina · Married on 11/28/2015

No need to look any further. MM Party rentals is the epitome of professional and courteous. My wedding is in November and is a destination wedding. I have sent them countless amount of emails and I have received a quick response and all the help I could ever ask for. Their prices are very reasonable and the staff is great. I've personally spoke with Erika a few times and she is a doll to work with.

Sent on 05/07/2015

The girls in this office are ON IT!! I would get three to four emails a day responding to my questions. I was looking at a couple different places but after seeing how responsive and helpful mile marker was, I wouldn't have trusted anyone else with such a special day.

Sent on 12/01/2015
  • Emily & Rob

Emily & Rob · Married on 11/21/2015

I cannot say enough great things about Jill and Mile Marker Party Rentals. I honestly believe that they went above and beyond for us. Even though Jill wasn't my coordinator, she and her staff helped me to plan out things I would need for my entirely outdoor venue. They went out to my venue to map out what size tents I would need and where we could put them and on the day of my wedding they rushed out to fix the sail shades that had come loose due to the wind and rain. And their Boat Bar was the highlight of our event space. They dropped off and set up everything the day before and picked it up the day after so we didn't have to worry about anything on the day of the wedding. They were great and so easy to work with.

Sent on 11/27/2015

Jesse · Married on 11/07/2015

We were married in my parents backyard on Sugarloaf Key this November with 180 guests. We were looking for an easy, laid back, tropical island-meets-vintage French country picnic (is that a thing?!) - or as close as we could get. As I am all too sure many party planners and brides experience, this can be a stressful time. What you want is not only good service and quality products (both of which Mile Marker has), but kind people... patient people... people who understand you have a lot on your plate, you just need some help and ideas, and to know you're in good hands. That is what Jill and Erica and their team provided us. From the start of the conversations in the spring to the final event in November, they could not have been more helpful or accommodating or available. Even when something got mixed up with one vendor, Jill personal got involved to ensure it was fixed. It caused us no stress or hassle, which is the utmost you can ask for and to get it all with smiles and kindness was just a blessing. I hope to never get married again! ;) but if we do get a chance to throw another soiree in the Keys, we'd definitely go back to MMPR!

Sent on 11/26/2015

Lisa · Married on 10/10/2015

Jill and Erika are as professional, meticulous, friendly, responsive and get your idea as they come. They made our dreams come true and our night was magical! Our guests were blown away by the organization, décor and relaxed atmosphere they provided. They were spot on with every detail and transitioned the beach area into a beautiful, magical place that our guests are sending us a thank you for inviting them to the most magical and beautiful wedding they have ever attending.

Thank you for making our dreams come true!

The DePiano/Wolf Family

Sent on 10/18/2015

Mile Marker Party Rentals's reply:

This Family was amazing! They brought their decor and vision to us, and allowed our team to take their vision, with their trust in us, and make it magical! We are so honored to have partook in this wedding and Thank you For allowing us to! Thank you so much for the kind words! Wish we could do it again <3 It was too much fun!

Michelle · Married on 08/05/2015

was very happy with the price and the lighting that Mile Marker Rental did for us.

Sent on 09/03/2015