Mile Marker Wedding and Events By Jill Reviews

94 Reviews for Mile Marker Wedding and Events By Jill

• Bonnie

Bonnie S. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Great Experience!

Jill was great to work with from planning the event a year ahead to wrapping up all of the last minute details on the big day! She is personable and professional, and put everyone at ease. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/23/2020

Colleen D. · Getting married on 03/10/2021

Marathon Key Wedding

Jill immediately returned my calls and emails when I reached out with questions about my daughter's wedding in the Florida Keys. It felt as if I was having a conversation with my best friend.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Mile Marker Wedding and Events By Jill's reply:

Thank you so much. It was such a delight to work with you and so happy the weather was simply beautiful that day :)

Tracey L. · Married on 10/10/2020

Jill was AWESOME to work with!

Jill is amazing! She is a hard worker and can handle many things at once! She always responded and was super helpful if I hit any roadblocks along the way. She always had a back up plan or "back pocket" plan!

Sent on 10/21/2020

Jessica C. · Married on 10/08/2020

Fantastic!

I can’t say enough good things about Jill and Mile Marker Weddings! She was both our Wedding Coordinator and Officiant and she rocked at both! Her husband, Brian, was also there to assist and he did a great job! They did such an awesome work making sure the day flowed well and everything was setup correctly. Also, Jill was so upbeat and enthusiastic the whole day, which is nice and reassuring when you’re a bit stressed like I was on my wedding day. She made you feel like you were in good hands. All I can say is hire her and you won’t regret it!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Mile Marker Wedding and Events By Jill's reply:

Thank you Jessica, you are so kind!! I had a great time working with you and your friends and family were so helpful and fun. Hope to see you back down in the keys again. Jill
  • Jess

Jess T. · Married on 10/01/2020

Incredible

Jill was absolutely amazing from the first phone call down to the very end of the wedding. She will go above and beyond your expectations making sure you get your dream wedding. So professional, fun, and organized! I would use her over and over again!

Sent on 10/09/2020

Mile Marker Wedding and Events By Jill's reply:

Thank you so much!!!! Such a great time and your friends and family were awesome. Loved how organized you were.. Cheers to you both!!

Christina · Married on 02/20/2020

Made planning a wedding from another state a breeze!

Jill was so helpful when we were planning our wedding! She was responsive, had great recommendations, and had me covered for the only hiccup we ran into (my phone refused to hook up to the sound system). She took care of the flowers for us and had them to me in plenty of time for photos and the florist she works with did a gorgeous job. Our ceremony was beautiful, the perfect length, and let us express ourselves as a couple. I cannot say enough good things!

Sent on 02/22/2020

Andriana V. · Married on 11/05/2019

What would I have done without Jill?!

When doing research online for our intimate destination wedding in Islamorada, I came across Jill (officiant) and Mile Marker Party Rentals...and what a blessing that was!!! Jill was incredible to work with! She made planning for our destination wedding easier and was willing to show us some wedding locations when we were in town. She had plenty of excellent recommendations and resources for everything we inquired about. Everyone we came across had wonderful things to say about Jill and her business. Our wedding day went flawlessly due to Jill’s work. She made it personal to us! Such a beautiful and fun ceremony! I cannot say enough about mile marker party rentals!!!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Mile Marker Wedding and Events By Jill's reply:

Thank you so much. After all the searching for places you landed on such a Beautiful Property and it was perfect for the ceremony and your puppy's were happy too :)
    Thank you for having me be part of your special day!! You two are awesome.
  • SHANNON

Shannon A. · Married on 11/02/2019

They went the extra mile!

They really went that extra mile!! Delivery, set-up, take-down... it was all such a breeze and I didn't have to worry about a thing. It was so gorgeous on the beach that it set the perfect backdrop for our special moment. Jill was absolutely fantastic and so sweet. Thank you so much for making our day so easy and so beautiful!!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Mile Marker Wedding and Events By Jill's reply:

Thank you so much. It was such a joy to witness such a unique ceremony. You two looked beautiful!! Many Blessings to you both.

Jill

Sarah S. · Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely amazing

Jill was absolutely wonderful for our small beach wedding. I had a vision and it far exceeded anything I could've hoped for. We asked her to move closer to the water for our ceremony so we could have our feet in the sand and she made adjustments for exactly what we wanted and had to make adjustments to support the arbor. She officiated our wedding and was absolutely perfect. Clear communication back and forth with us as we live in Ohio. I would definitely recommend Jill for anyone! Thank you Jill!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Heather S. · Married on 06/09/2019

Best Destination Wedding

The BEST wedding experience I could ask for. Jill was always responsive to email and calls. She told me over and over everything would be perfect and it was. I just told her my colors and she did the rest. I was very impressed. Highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Marilyn

Marilyn · Married on 05/18/2019

Magical Stress Free Wedding Day!

We can’t thank Jill enough for making my niece’s wedding day everything she dreamed of and more. We originally hired Jill as the day-of-coordinator for my niece’s destination wedding weekend for 140 guests in Islamorada. Shortly after, we extended to having Jill’s support securing vendors and to relieve the stress of the wedding planning process. Jill is very experienced, knowledgeable, organized, friendly, resourceful and very easy to work with!
    Jill worked professionally and with ease with the venue and vendors as well. She had the-day-of completely under control, making any adjustments immediately and spot on. We highly recommend Jill Atkinson!!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Mile Marker Wedding and Events By Jill's reply:

Thank you so very much. Absolutely loved working with all of you and I felt the day was just perfect!! I loved the involvement of entire family in the complete process. I had tears in my eyes just watching it all come into action. Thanks for such a great evening!!
  • Melissa

Melissa C. · Married on 05/05/2019

Great ideas, listens well, keeps things calm & light

Jill has a way of putting you completely at ease & making you feel as though you can do anything all at the same time. Because of her extensive knowledge, reputation & help i was able to plan a beautiful destination wedding that went without a hitch. I highly recommend using all of her services & contacts.

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Deb

Deb S. · Married on 04/07/2019

Jill and MileMarker are the Best!

Deciding to get married in the Florida Keys can be a bit daunting when you live 1,000 miles away in Minnesota! Once connecting with Jill all that changed. Jill was ever so helpful and took the time to answer all my many questions and made many helpful suggestions. She was our Officiant and helped to form the perfect wedding vows. She suggested a fabulous photographer, Maggie Sayer, who was excellent. She also helped us have the perfect wedding on a minimal budget. Jill knows weddings and I would highly recommend her! Thank you Jill for making our special day one that was relaxing, fun and will be cherished forever!

Sent on 05/04/2019

Mile Marker Wedding and Events By Jill's reply:

Thank you so much! Your two were such a joy. Even though it was pouring rain outside you two were so happy to get married and just glowed as if the sun was still shining. Your happiness just filled my heart.
    Sincerely, Jill

Kelly · Married on 12/24/2018

Christmas Eve wedding at Sunset Park in Key colony beach

I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner. Jill was AMAZING!!
    So many times, when I was stressed beyond belief...her calming words helped me reset, and regroup. I can't even explain how much Jill helped me.
    It's not easy planning a wedding from NY when you're wedding is in the Florida Keys. Jill is professional, very approachable, and on top of her game. She's the best!!! I would recommend her to everyone.
    I am SO glad I happened across her website page.
    Jill made my wedding day SO memorable. And I felt like I had known her forever when I had finally had the opportunity to meet with her in person.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Kristy · Married on 10/21/2017

Jill was awesome! The sustained some damage during Irma, but she didn't let that get in the way of our wedding! She was always easy to get ahold of and was very forthcoming with details and ideas. They were so busy the weekend of our wedding they dropped everything off early (with our permission of course) and that actually helped with calming the nerves a little. Morning of, Jill showed up on time to set up and we got everything figured out pretty quickly (I even made a schematic to try to help!). I could not have asked for a better place to get all of our rental things from. Great job!!!!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Audra · Married on 08/01/2017

We worked with Jill directly and I'm confident that we couldn't have had a better experience with anyone else! She was so tentative and patient with us throughout the whole experience. I never thought that planning a wedding could be so stress free and we owe it all to she and her team! We got everything that we hoped for and more for an incredible price!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Claire · Married on 12/11/2016

I just can't get over how perfect Jill and her staff were. I was planning a small wedding from Minnesota in 4 months time and she made everything perfect. I never saw the place I was going to have my wedding before we got down there and never met Jill in person. She sent me a ton of images to help me visualize and gave me great suggestions. She even officiated the day of the wedding and was such a blast. I don't think I've ever met a kinder, more energenic person. She definitely made the day perfect.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

They have been very helpful and supportive. Prices are reasonable and quality is perfect.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Kelly · Married on 09/24/2016

Jill and her crew went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect! I'm not sure how she got it all done, but everything turned out amazing! I didn't have to worry or stress and was able to relax and totally enjoy every minute of my day! I am so thankful we had the opportunity to work with them!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Katy · Married on 06/25/2016

We rented a few tables and chairs for a small wedding reception and they were perfect. Quick delivery and pickup. Good quality tables and chairs. They are very responsive to emails and calls and quick to provide quotes.

Sent on 05/11/2016

Jill and Brian are the most amazing people you will ever meet! They are accommodating and Jill is a get it done type of girl! NO matter what the situation is she handles it! She was worth every penny and I highly recommend her to anybody that is thinking about having a keys wedding!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Michele · Married on 06/20/2016

Jill was the officiate for our ceremony, and she was just wonderful! We did not use a wedding planner for our destination wedding, which we ended up regretting, as it was a bit stressful to plan and coordinate from afar, especially the last minute details. When we met Jill, and saw how organized and creative she was, as well as a great person, we immediately wished we had used her wedding planning services as well. Jill is a sweetheart, and we highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Beth · Married on 06/11/2016

If you need any assistance with your big day, look no further than Mile Marker Party Rentals! They literally have every assistance available from tents, officiant, planner, etc. Jill was so sweet to work with! The week of our wedding she had to become our wedding day planner because of our initial planner's impromptu emergency. Jill had everything right on point! There was no need for me to worry because she took care of everything and even texted me throughout the day to see if there was anything else I needed. I can't recommend Mile Marker Party Rentals enough!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Lindsey · Married on 04/09/2016

We used Mile Marker for our wedding at the Caribbean Resort in Islamorada on April 9th and also hired Jill as our coordinator. There are absolutely not enough nice things to be said about Jill and her girls in the office. From the get go me and my maid of honor drove down to meet Jill in person in her office in Marathon and were beyond impressed. She knew our venue like the back of her hand and really listened to everything we wanted for our day. She assisted me with coming up with our ceremony template and came to our rehearsal and stayed for the rehearsal dinner as well. She arrived early the next morning and was there all day until she went to change for the event and stayed till the very end. The next morning she was back super early to assist her crew with breakdown and personally shake our hands and make sure we got everything we needed. Her staff always answered my never ending emails the same day and really listened to our vision. Jill truly gave us the most beautiful wedding and is an incredibly sweet person to work with! If you use Mile Marker you will be sure to have a stress free planning and she will become like another part of your family at the wedding, she did for us!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Maureen · Married on 04/02/2016

I could not have asked for a better experience with an event planner. Jill, Erika and crew went above and beyond to make our day special. I am not from the area so most of the communication was through email. Both Jill and Erika were quick to respond, usually within a day, and very helpful. I came up with the theme and some design and they helped to make my vision come true! They were professional, easy to work with and extremely reliable. Jill performed well as our officiant, keeping the ceremony short, sweet and individualized. My husband and I highly recommend their services.

Sent on 04/08/2016