Mikey Beats

San Diego, CA 92109 Map · Phone number

About Mikey Beats

Currently we book DJ Mikey Beats for Private and Corporate events and are based out of San Diego.

• D.J Israel Maldonado
  • Accent Weddings & Events
  • DJ Guy

3 Reviews for Mikey Beats

Luke · Married on 10/04/2015

DJ Mikey Beats came up with a fantastic playlist for our wedding. We gave just a few songs of direction for what we wanted to hear, and he absolutely nailed it. Many people told us it was one of the most fun times they'd had at a wedding, and as for myself I'd have to heartily agree, which in no small part was a result of the professionalism and song selection of Mikey.

Sent on 11/02/2015
  • I

jenni · Married on 05/16/2015

DJ Mikey was amazing! We hired Mike for our DJ/MC and he was on top of it! I sent him a music worksheet of all my fave songs (slow, dance, dinner music, seating music etc) and he was extremely accommodating and made sure all my fave songs got played! He was great on the mic and always made sure people were dancing and having a blast! Highly recommend Mikey for weddings and events!!!!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Kaja · Married on 02/24/2007

If you are looking for a creative, respectful, DJ and a great time this is your guy. Mikey is a professional DJ and a huge sweetheart. He is young (which we loved) compared to many wedding DJ's but very aware of having a mix of music for all generations. Dancing is a big deal in both our families and everyone loved him! He met with us several times and we still check in with him on anniversaries. He went out of his way to find specific Cape Verdean music for my side of the family. He only does one wedding a day and had a range of everything from Frank Sinatra t the Fugees. This man knows good music and weddings. He is open and will work with you and very reasonable for the level of service he provided. We felt very blessed to have him as our DJ and would HIGHLY recommend him.

Sent on 09/21/2008