Quincy, MA 02169 Map · Phone number

About Mikado Weddings

The professional wedding coordinators at Mikado Weddings are here to assist with your wedding planning process. Serving Boston and the surrounding areas, we are dedicated to providing couples with outstanding service, newest trends, and wedding planning made easy; all while helping you maintain a budget. Whether it is offering wedding planning consultation from the very beginning or partial planning to Day-of-Coordination, Mikado Weddings will ensure your wedding day is as smooth as silk.

Follow Mikado Weddings on

DSC4006
CMorris2011061202002

19 Reviews for Mikado Weddings

Tabitha · Getting married on 07/11/2020

I will start by saying this is the BEST wedding company ever. My wedding planner was Lian she helped me through everything she also had 2 assistants Katie and Diana. They were awesome as well. Lian is very awesome at the things she do. She is very trustworthy if she said she will do something on a certain day at a certain time believe it because its true. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner. Lian made a deal with us due to the fact that my wife and I was from Louisiana and didn't need everything a normal wedding required. She went shopping for us. Lian and her fiance went to different vacation homes 1.5 hours away from her house to take pictures, videos of the inside and speak with the owner to insure it was something we were interested in. If you need someone to make sure you have all the things you need to make your wedding day the best this company is the BEST one to chose. I wouldn't recommend any other company but this one. The quality of service was beyond awesome, she is very responsible, very professional and more flexible than anyone I know. Lian also contacted me even after my wedding to make sure we received our marriage license. I interviewed several different wedding planners and Lian was the best she made sure everything was on time and she had everything together before she even contacted me. She was able to answer all my questions right away if she didn't know she got the answer to me by the same day. She done so much for us I could write a book. I also thought we may be judged because we were a lesbian couple but i was wrong. She didn't judge us one bit. She made us feel very welcome. If you chose this company you wont be sorry.

Thanks so much Lian, Diana and Katie your services was greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
    Tabitha & Brittney

Sent on 06/03/2012

Emily · Married on 09/08/2018

When my husband and I get engaged last year, we envisioned a wedding weekend with family and friends getting to know each other in a casual and fun setting. We decided to rent out a summer camp in the Berkshires for a weekend. The weekend portion would be fun and casual. A BBQ welcome dinner, kayaking, water trampolining, basketball... followed by a romantic and rustic wedding ceremony and reception. I began collecting brass candlesticks and vintage frames and soon my Pinterest board was overflowing with ideas. But soon, I began having nightmares about how everything would come together. The summer camp was set on the most beautiful property, but they were not the most experienced wedding venue and there were a lot of DIY elements. We began looking for a day-of event coordinator, but I had serious sticker shock by the prices that many coordinators were asking for to help coordinate one day!

I found Mikado Weddings and asked them if they might be able to accommodate our budget! And they did! That's how we met Liz Halwadjian - and boy did we luck out! Liz was not just a day-of event coordinator. She met with us in the fall to go over our wedding vision, then continued to communicate with us throughout the winter and spring. In June, she even came out with us to the Camp (2.5 hours away from Boston) to tour the venue and get to know the place. Then she met with me twice more in the summer (all while having a baby in the middle!!!). She even came to my house to look at all the supplies that I had acquired for the wedding.

On our wedding weekend, she and her sister, Marisa, helped coordinate our rehearsal, and then boy did they deliver on our wedding day. There were so many elements to our wedding. Garlands, brass candlesticks, votives, pallets, signs, picture frames... you name it! It was the most perfect weekend and Liz was tremendous! My husband and I are so grateful for Liz and Marisa and will be recommending her to everyone we know!!!

Sent on 09/11/2018
  • Y

Ying · Married on 10/18/2015

Lucky to have Lian as my wedding planner. Actually I went to another big company, and due to my small wedding plan, they referred to Lian. And I am so glad we made the right decision! She recommended a fascinating DJ and wonderful photo booth vendor to us! Really out of our expectation. And she also got the discount from photographers for us! And those guys worked so hard and gave us amazing pictures. Because of Lian, I save a lot of time, money and energy, so I can focus on my other issues. And the wedding day she was so thoughtful to prepare the candles for the welcome table, drove me to the hair stylist and arranged the lunch for my parents and me. At last, after the wedding, she also followed up with the vendors with unsolved problems.
    Love her! Would definitely recommended her to my friends!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Award

Mikado Weddings FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• The Favour Shoppe {Online Store}
    The Favour Shoppe {Online Store} Banquet Halls

I worked with Lian of Mikado Weddings on a fabulous photo shoot that she coordinated. Lian is such a wonderful person to work with, incredibly talented and knowledgeable. I cannot wait to be able to work with Lian again sometime soon.

• Shannon Grant Photography
    Shannon Grant Photography Wedding Photographers

Mikado Weddings is my favorite event planning service to work with! I brought a vision to the table and this team helped me realize it and then some! I would recommend these professional, optimistic, creative women to anyone planning an event.

• Glen Cooper Studios
    Glen Cooper Studios Wedding Photographers

Love the Mikado Ladies. Professional, fun & creative.

• Quincy, 02169 See on map