31 W Broad Street, Cookeville, TN 38501, Nashville, TN 38501 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Couture By Tess Bridal

Couture By Tess Bridal Boutique, is uniquely situated in Cookeville, Tennesse. This Luxury, "wedding dresses" only Bridal Boutique carries famous European and Parisean designers as well as the Original Trademark Designs of Tess Mann. The Couture By Tess label was recognized by the United States Patton Office in September of 2018, as an authentic luxury designer. This location is equally distanced between Nashville & Knoxville at only 1 hour and 15 minutes. It is approximately 1 1/2 - 2 hours from Chattanooga. Brides no longer need travel out of state to find couture wedding dresses. Couture By Tess Bridal Boutique carries the luxurious lines of Aolisha, Bruce Xia Couture, Daria Karlozi, Galizia Spose, Katherine Joyce, Ida Torez, Liretta, Perfect Bridal, Pronovias and many, many more. The couture By Tess Bridal Boutique only carries wedding dresses and focuses attention solely on the bride. There are no other formals present at the boutique. Couture By Tess Bridal Boutique provides free basic alterations on all luxury designs. With over 800 dresses available, the average bride searching for an immediate off the rack purchase will find dresses ranging from $1,200 - $5,400. (sales & wholesale overstock rooms are available with 50-75% off $400-$2,700). A bride searching for high-end quality and luxurious wedding attire prices ranging $1,649 - $5,400 . Note - Couture - Custom Ostrich Feather Beaded Wedding Dresses are Market Rate based on Supply & Demand (starting $ 7,000) Regardless of your budget - You Must Come Experience The Difference with our one-on-one private Champagne Consultations.

Follow Couture By Tess Bridal on

29 Reviews for Couture By Tess Bridal

• Katy

Katy · Getting married on 11/06/2020

Worth every penny

Tess and her team were flawless as accommodating to my budget and needs when it came to finding literally the most perfect wedding gown. Her shop in downtown Cookeville, TN has the cutest layout and her team was wonderful to work with.

Sent on 02/17/2020

Couture By Tess Bridal's reply:

Thank you Katy- we loved every visit and you are a true pleasure to work with and we know you will be a stunning bride. 💕
  • Katricka

Katricka · Married on 09/14/2018

Tess is a Lifesaver!!

First off let me start by saying, my entire experience was the absolute BEST! Upon arriving for my initial consultation, I was pleasantly greeted by Tess and her amazing assistant with mimosas and awesome customer service. I had less than 2 months until my wedding, I was 5 weeks postpartum and my nerves were all over the place but Tess assured me that she had me covered and promised that I’d find the dress of my dreams. Once I saw all the beautiful gowns that she had, I had no doubt about finding the perfect dress. My consultation was so personal and she really listens to everything you request and want in a wedding gown. After trying on several beautiful gowns, we finally found the ONE and I couldn’t hold back tears! My experience was so magical and still to this day, I thank God for meeting Tess and going to her place of business. She’s definitely a rare gem and everyone that I know who’s getting married will get referred to this amazing business. Thanks for making my wedding dress experience stress free and relaxing! God bless!

Sent on 08/03/2019

Jennifer and Derek · Married on 03/16/2018

Tess is amazing and designed the wedding of my dreams!!!!!!!!!! She is very professional and knows her stuff. She is very timely and sweet! Thank you!

Sent on 04/07/2018

Couture By Tess Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
    Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Full Customization
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
  • What is your return policy?
    Exchanges
    Final Sales
    Partial Sale

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Couture By Tess Bridal 1
    Military & First responders

All military members as well as if they are a fiance' of one of our beloved military will receive 10% off of the purchase price of our regular priced wedding dresses, and an additional 5% off a sale priced wedding dress.

This offer is also provided to law enforcement officers, nurses, EMTs and Paramedics. (and fiance's as included above)

• 31 W Broad Street, Cookeville, TN 38501 Nashville, TN, 38501 See on map
    (844) 933-4696 (Phone number)
    Location of (Couture By Tess Bridal)