6324 99th St, Rego Park, NY 11374 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos

About Michelle's Kitchen

Michelle's Kitchen is a classy and elegant catering and wedding planning business based in Rego Park, New York. They offer unforgettable events by using fine, fresh ingredients and traditions to create custom, memorable menus for their clients. With a tasty creative flair and expertise, they are committed to providing the best of the best.

Michelle's Kitchen proudly offers attentive staff and delectable menus. Their services include:

• Breakfast/Brunch
  • Buffet
  • Cake
  • Tapas
  • Tastings

Cuisine

Michelle's Kitchen offers specialty cuisines that have been mastered in order to provide a truly sensational dining experience. From full-service, on-site catering, they can accommodate both the intimate and the larger weddings. The caterer also offers various catering items, including linens, china, flatware, a chocolate fountain and more. Couples may choose from a variety of serving styles, including cocktail reception, French service, hors d'oeuvres, plated and stations. Their cuisine styles and services include:

• American
  • Server(s)
Follow Michelle's Kitchen on

5 Reviews for Michelle's Kitchen

Sanabel · Married on 07/15/2017

I used Michelle's Kitchen for my wedding and from the beginning it was the easiest thing. Sam helped me with everything from choosing the perfect venue to the perfect hors d'sourves to my plated entree options. As a bride I wasn't really stressed about anything besides if my dress was going to properly fit! I loved it. I will be using Michelle's Kitchen for my baby shower =)

Sent on 11/22/2017

Gabriela · Married on 06/16/2017

THEY. ARE. AMAZING. I was able to book them through a friend of mine and I have never been so satisfied. My wedding was this past summer and this company was more than helpful in making our special day come true. From the food, to the consistent hospitable energy they provided, I'm happy to say that even though I won't be getting married again, I will be using Michelle's Kitchen again for future events!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Award

Michelle's Kitchen FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 10.00
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tapas, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, French, Italian, Local, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Halal, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables