32nd St, Astoria, NY 11106 Map · Phone number

About Michelle Schultz Makeup

WEDDING BEAUTY FOR MODERN COUPLES.

We are a group of elite hair and makeup professionals ready to make you feel like your best self on your most important days. Our boutique team comes with decades of experience and can execute any look, whether your aesthetic is light grooming or full on glamour.

Follow Michelle Schultz Makeup on

michelle
makeeeup

7 Reviews for Michelle Schultz Makeup

Amanda · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Michelle has been doing my makeup for many years. She has done many friends and family members wedding parties and it is nothing short of a masterpiece. Not only is she a master of her art but she listens to her client and makes sure that she makes your special day perfect. She is a genius when it comes to makeup and she is the only practical choice when it comes to makeup for your special day!

Sent on 12/03/2014

Sarah · Married on 06/23/2018

If you're thinking about hiring Michelle, just DO IT. I cannot possibly put into words how wonderful she is but let me try:
    1) her email communication is fast and professional
    2) she was so flexible with timing, including fitting in a bridal MU trial to correspond with my last minute engagement shoot
    3) I recently developed allergies to Methylisothiazolinone and other common MU ingredients, but Michelle was super patient and accommodating, letting me vet EACH and EVERY product she used. Seriously, she sat and waited while I googled every product on my phone, and made it seem like no big deal.
    4) most importantly for me: I felt like an elevated version of myself at my wedding. Michelle really listened when I explained what I wanted, and executed it perfectly, putting me totally at ease with fun banter while she worked. And it wasn't just me: my mom is EXTREMELY picky and opinionated, and she and my sister were completely thrilled with their makeup by Michelle as well.

Okay, I'll stop. But seriously, you won't regret it.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Anna · Married on 10/03/2015

I highly recommend using Michelle for your wedding makeup! I used Michelle for my bridal makeup as well as that of my bridesmaids. She was able to accommodate to all the different styles and requests that the girls had. She did so well, that even my mother-in-law asked Michelle to do her makeup! As for my makeup, it was amazing!! I received compliments all night, and the makeup held. She even supplied me with a lip liner and a lip product that I was able to apply all night to keep the makeup fresh. Michelle responded to every email and every text that I sent her, and was able to alter her plans when girls decided they no longer wanted to do their makeup.Thank you for everything Michelle, you are wonderful!

Sent on 10/23/2015