Miami, Florida, Miami, FL 33158 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $4,500
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Michelle Sarason Weddings

Michelle Sarason Weddings is a wedding planner based in Miami, Florida. Owner Michelle combines expertise and a cool head for organization to help couples realize their dream big day. She strives to take care of each event's details, no matter how big or small, allowing those celebrating to relax and enjoy themselves.

Michelle Sarason Weddings presents a service that places a premium on customer satisfaction. From sending out the invitations to picking the right DJ for a couple’s first dance, her attention to detail is unwavering. Her most popular package includes a consultation, budget analysis, organization of guest accommodation, itinerary design, and much more. She can also oversee the day of events, ensuring everything runs according to plan and taking care of any problems that might arise.

Follow Michelle Sarason Weddings on
Treats table
fullsizeoutput 8c 51 651668 160927286167638

10 Reviews for Michelle Sarason Weddings

Marla · Married on 04/15/2017

I wish there were more than five stars to give to Michelle. We hired Michelle to help plan our daughter's wedding. It was the best decision we could've made and the best money we could have spent. She was the most professional and down-to-earth individual to deal with. She had wonderful recommendations and advice on everything. I had so many questions and never once was she inpatient or frustrated to answer any of my questions and sometimes I know I asked the same question more than once! Not only did she recommend the band, florist and photographer, she was instrumental in helping us decide on the right venue. She went with us to all venues and gave us great advice and her opinion on what would work the best. That helped tremendously considering my daughter and her future husband were from out of town and we needed all the help we could get in making a decision quickly as they were here for such a short time to pick the venue. The vendors she did recommend were outstanding. We were happy with every single one of them. On the day of the wedding is where Michelle really shines! Not once did I get involved or need to worry about anything. I was able to enjoy the day with my daughter and my daughter was able to enjoy the day and not worry about any details. Michelle handled everything and the ceremony and reception went flawlessly. As I said, hiring Michelle was the best decision we could have made in planning our daughter's wedding!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Michelle deserves more than 5 stars! She was the best decision we made through the whole wedding process. I highly recommend hiring Michelle as she is very detailed oriented, hard working and organized. She knows how to handle stress when under pressure and helped to make our wedding day perfect. She fixed vendor mistakes without me having to know or worry about it on the day of. Our wedding day and the whole planning process would not have been as smooth without the beautiful Michelle!!

Thank you Michelle for being the light of our day! You are beyond AMAZING!!!!!!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Michelle Sarason Weddings Pricing

Michelle Sarason Weddings Price Rates

Michelle Sarason Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Miami, Florida Miami, FL, 33158 See on map
    786-304-2108 (Phone number)
    Location of (Michelle Sarason Weddings)