Rossford, OH 43460 Map · Phone number

About Michelle Ellis Photography

Here at Michelle Ellis Photography we do what we do best and that is documenting your event as naturally as possible. We may still do a few traditional poses here and there as it still has its place in life, but our main goal is to photograph people being themselves. The best way everyone remembers each other. The way he glanced over at his new bride, Aunt Lou Lou's radiant laugh, Little Susie's shy smirk; these are the things we focus on and what make your day so unique and special. We do local and destination weddings, on location and in home portraiture, pets, celebrities, musicians, and models.

EPH0455smcpy
EPH0455smcpy
608610fd66ba6e76 1251155814111 MEP9530sm

1 Reviews for Michelle Ellis Photography

Kara · Married on 07/18/2009

They took beautiful pictures! I love how they came out. I was so happy. They were not in the way at all. I was really worried about that. I've been to weddings before where the camera man is in your face and running up and down the isles. They were totally professional. I really recommend them to any bride. My pictures are wonderful and they captured every memory. Some of the effects were really neat too.

Sent on 02/13/2011

Michelle Ellis Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Rossford, 43460 See on map