Monrovia, CA 91016 Map · Phone number

About Michael Santos Photography

Hello! I know that you can't see me right now, but imagine I'm sitting across from you at your favorite coffee shop with a delicious beverage in my hand (not a coffee fan though). And imagine we're about to get to know each other really well. I like to start out any meeting with a hand shake or a high five, so let's also pretend that we've already done both those things.

I'm not just a photographer, though. I'm a lover of the arts, a fan of good food and great music. Since I founded Michael Santos Photography a few years ago, I've photographed dozens of happy couples all across California. I've even been acknowledged for my work in bridal blogs, corporate events and local businesses. Some may call it luck, but I call it a passionate drive with success as my final destination.

You may have guessed it already, but I'll tell you anyway. Photographing couples is one of my favorite things in the world. I love capturing that "zing" between an in-love couple -- the adoration for each other that's written on their faces. Sometimes the electricity is so intense I can’t help but take a moment and just smile. Being surrounded by all that love is just another perk of my job.

In addition to photographing the ardor between a happy couple, I also love photographing all the carefully planned details of a wedding, as well as those unforgettable moments that simply must be captured on camera for posterity. Whether it's the cascading lace on a bride's gown, the happy tear in a father's eye as he's walking his little girl down the aisle, the breathtaking cake that must've taken hours to perfect, or the groomsmen having a dance battle on the dance floor, I love being there to document it all.

Fun fact: This is my best buddy Gizmo. Chances are, if you are one of my clients, I will end up talking about him up at one point or another and you will be getting an updated card this holiday season.

Let me share my passion and years of photography experience with you. Maybe we can get that coffee for real? Call me!

Peace,

179696558599317514600110225727n
10105565553145778430741997785865n
aspen colorado destination wedding photography 020
Michael Santos Photography
santa clarita wedding photography ivan and mariam
santa clarita wedding photography 03
santa clarita wedding photography 07
santa clarita wedding photography 14
santa clarita wedding photography 43
00c0c3ls4ym4vlrt600x450

17 Reviews for Michael Santos Photography

Kyle · Married on 09/23/2014

Mr. Santos shot my wedding and have to say not a single complaint. He was on time and shot some of the most amazing photographs i have ever seen. His pricing was very reasonable. I left him a big tip for his amazing services. Would definitely hire him for another event amazing job. Thanks again.

Sent on 10/05/2014

Andrea · event on 09/02/2014

Michael did me and my fiances engagement photos and I absolutely LOVE them! He is so professional and he has a great personality. He made the whole photo shoot so fun! I recommend him for any type of event! He will be the photographer at our wedding as well and I can not wait! I will certainly be calling Micheal back to do our maternity pictures, bridal showe, etc. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/03/2014

Michael Santos was extremely professional to work with and really made our special day a memorable one! Great quality pictures that truly encapsulate this wonderful day. Very positive experience!

Sent on 10/02/2014

Award

Michael Santos Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,695.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,581.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow

• Monrovia, 91016 See on map