Events by DeCor

Long Beach, CA View map

Events by DeCor is a Southern California-based, independent, event planning, design, and management company, specializing in small, medium, and large events. The company is owned by Henry DeRussell and John Corwin, who collectively bring more than 9 years of event planning experience, including a previous 4 year business venture in the same industry. Their passionate drive, sustained client relationships, and attention to detail are what have made this minority-owned business so successful.

We emphasize our abilities on tailoring each and every event according to the needs and wants of our clients, while delivering the utmost professional and friendly customer service. And with our vast connections of vendors and venues throughout Los Angeles, Orange County, and the Inland Empire, we help bring your vision to life while being budget conscious. Weddings, birthdays, baby showers, corporate events, you name it...No event is too big or too small for us!

In addition to their business, Henry and John enjoy giving back to the community, volunteering their time from food drives and festivals to sporting events and comic conventions. Furthermore, they are both involved in a recreational co-ed softball league in Long Beach for a little work-life balance. And don't be alarmed if your first in-person meeting is at a Starbucks, they are Starbucks fiends!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Melissa
    Melissa A. Married on 07/30/2021

Best Team Ever!!!

Events by DeCor is the best! Henry and Jesus were an absolute dream to work with and were instrumental in keeping me calm during the entire wedding planning process. I really appreciated their professional and personable demeanors. They helped facilitate communication with vendors during the pandemic and answered my many questions about procedures and what to expect. I was able to reach out and ask for advice as well as recommendations for other vendors. As someone who is used to planning and orchestrating on my own, it was great to be able to hand our wedding over to someone who knew the wedding process and someone I could trust. On our wedding day, the Events by DeCor team set up our tables, worked on the ceremony to reception flip, and turned all our desserts into a beautiful dessert bar in addition to many other behind the scenes before and after work. They were flexible with last minute changes and were gracious and kind. I'm so thankful we chose to work with this team. I cannot give them enough praise!
    Carmen H. Married on 12/12/2020

Thank you so much EventsByDecor!

EventsbyDeCor really helped me throughout all the struggle of planning a wedding during this pandemic. Very attentive to details and ideas, which was my favorite part of planning, things I didn't even think of! I was kept calm each time I stressed And it was so easy with them! They became like friends or family.
    Very fast responses each time, and 100% in the process of everything. If I have vows renewed I know who im going to! Thank you so much eventsbydecor for all you did for us and helping us make it happen.
  • Mariah
    Mariah L. Married on 10/31/2020

Henry is a life savor!

I met Henry through Mike Mireles Entertainment. And I am super happy I hired him. He was my life savor on my wedding day. I hired him as a day of coordinator but he keep in good contact with me about the minor details. He saved the day during the ceremony because the rope for the hand fasting ceremony had been forgotten so Henry found some lace for us to use and it looked so pretty. I also kinda lost my Marriage license at the venue and Henry tracked that paper down and found it. I would 100% recommend him to anyone I hire. Seriously if I could give more than 5 stars I would.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Love Sparrows Love Sparrows Wedding Florists

This dynamic pair is HIGHLY recommended. They are kind, creative + fun to be around. If you are looking for planners or coordinators you won't be disappointed. I'm a coordinator myself, so I'm picky! But I'd recommend them ANY DAY! If you're thinking of booking them, take the leap and do it....you won't regret it <3

Long Beach, 90805
Location of (Events by DeCor)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding