Engagement
Shoot included

About Michael Rhodes Photography

My name is Michael and I love what I do. For you it's about capturing all the details of your wedding. For me it's the excitement and challenge of showing your unique love story with images that as you look at them on your first, tenth, tweny fifth anniversaries will bring you right back to that special moment in time. I know that every image is connected to a memory, a feeling. I look forward to meeting with you to discuss your big day.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Cleveland

7 Reviews for Michael Rhodes Photography

High-Res Images (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)

Michael was professional, prompt, and totally flexible. He had great ideas for locations for pictures since it rained the entire day of our wedding! He was right there to capture all of the important moments without being intrusive at all. He even came to our rehearsal to ensure he had the appropriate lighting and equipment for our church. Very thorough. We can't wait to get our pictures back to see what great work he did!

Profile Picture Molly, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michael is so fantastic! He did a family shoot and our wedding photography. He really took the time to get to know us and what we wanted, he was very professional and personal at the same time, and the photos look absolutely amazing. And the cherry on top was that he got my daughter (who was 5 at the time) to actually smile for pictures. I am so very happy with him and I would recommend anyone to use him for really any occasion.

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/2/17, 1 Review