Michael Rhodes Photography

Strongsville, OH View map Visit website
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

We at Michael Rhodes Photography are so excited that you are here looking at our work and considering hiring us as your experienced wedding photographers. Ask us for a custom quote! We will get you a link for a questionnaire that takes only 1 minute to complete. We offer a discount to active duty military personnel and veterans. Thank you for your service. It also pays to hire local as a discount is available for those events booked within 15 miles of Strongsville, Ohio, which is where our studio is located. Good luck on your wedding planning. We look forward to hearing from you soon. -Mike and Julie

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints

Tawny C. Married on 10/31/2020

Absolutely perfect!

Michael and Julie are the bomb! Both super sweet, and we ended up having to downsize our wedding due to covid and Michael did our photography and wow! The pictures were perfect! He’s very funny and easy to work with and coming from someone who hates having her picture taken, I love these photos!

Michael Rhodes Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was such a pleasure being a part of your wedding day. Your family was very inviting and it was a perfect fall day.
  • Katie
    Katie A. Married on 01/08/2020

Definitely recommend!

We loved working with Michael! He made us and our loved ones so comfortable during our engagement session and our wedding. We would definitely recommend him and use him again!

Michael Rhodes Photography's reply:

Thanks Katie, I loved working with you and Shannon. Such a sweet couple and wonderful family. I was so happy to be a part of your wedding.
    Lindsey Married on 09/29/2019

Timeless, classic, and breathtaking

Michael was a true professional who really cared about getting to know us as a couple. He included an engagement session with our wedding package which helped us get to know each other and get to know his shooting style before our big day. We knew exactly what to expect on our wedding day. His photos are timeless, classic, and breathtaking. I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer. He was always nearby, capturing all the details. His pricing is also very fair for what he provides. He committed the entire day to photographing our wedding for much less than his competitors. We couldn’t be happier with our experience with Michael Rhodes photography.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Tyler & Ryan
    16 photos · 06/08/2019

Deals

Michael Rhodes Photography 1
Discount

Did you find us on WeddingWire? Great! We will give you a 5% discount on our services. Remember to show us/send us your voucher when you inquire with us.

Pricing

Team

Michael Rhodes
Michael Rhodes
Owner, Photographer

I am a wedding and tintype specialist. I fell in love with wedding photography from the very first wedding I did. Over the years, I have honed my craft and continue to love what I do. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Julie DiFilippo
Julie DiFilippo
Photographer

As a lead photographer for Michael Rhodes Photography, I love capturing the unique details of your wedding. One of my favorite details to photograph was of a groom carring a note from his bride and 2 pictures of family members who had passed on in the inside pocket of his suit jacket. It instantly made me tear up. I look forward to photographing the big and small moments at your event.

11925 Pearl Road Suite B1 Strongsville, OH, 44136
Location of (Michael Rhodes Photography)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding