Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About miana jun photo

Capturing the magic of love!

Miana Jun is an award-winning wedding photographer based in the Philadelphia/Bucks County area specializing in making photographs that express unforgettable moments from a wedding day. She approaches each wedding with a photojournalist's eye and a passion to capture love. Her photographic approach is modern, stylish and artistic. Natural light, outdoor settings and endless beauty found in love inspires many of her wedding photographs as seen in her portfolio. With eight years of experience covering weddings throughout the NYC-Philadelphia area, you can trust Miana to enter your event with the knowledge, experience, attention and photo-expertise needed for excellent wedding coverage. Miana books weddings in Philadelphia, Bucks County, within in the Tri-state Area and Worldwide

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: New York City, Philadelphia, Northern New Jersey, Southern New Jersey + 1 Additional Regions

Follow miana jun photo on

27 Reviews for miana jun photo

User Photos
Photos
Digital Files (3)
Albums (2)
Engagement Shoot (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Proofs (1)

I am a big believer in reading reviews, so I really want to be honest in mine. Having said that, I can't say enough great things about Miana! She has truly captured all the love in our wedding and brought it to life. Working with Miana from start to finish has been such a pleasure. At first meeting you can feel her passion for what she is doing and the excitement for being able to make your day even more special by getting to know about you and your fiance. She truly listens to what your vision is for your wedding, is consistently professional, kind, creative, hard-working, and was never "in the way" throughout the day. Her gentle spirit puts you at ease and yet is very strong in her ability to get the perfect shot and stay on time. She is flexible to work with, accommodating, and willing to help you get the end result you are looking for. Everyone in my wedding party agreed that she and her assistant were so easy to work with. You can tell she is a true professional and I would HIGHLY recommend her!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Coming from a Bride that hides when the camera comes out, Miana made me feel so comfortable, flawless, and absolutely stunning on my wedding day. She captured our wedding with such elegance and natural beauty. And Marco ,her second shooter, was just as brilliant. We highly recommend Miana Jun Photo!!!!

Profile Picture Sophia, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am extremely delighted and grateful that Miana was able to photograph our wedding this past summer. We planned for an outdoor event with only a handful of close family members and friends in attendance. Initially, I was nervous that having a photographer there at all might feel intrusive as both my husband and I are private people and more than a little camera shy. Working with Miana, however, was a joy. From our first conversation, she intuitively understood that we wanted our wedding day to feel intimate and natural rather than an elaborate production. She helped us think about the types of coverage that would best fit the ceremony (as well as our budget) and offered guidance as we debated what kinds of images would be most meaningful to us as a couple. My husband and I valued photographs that captured small, authentic moments of interaction between people in a more documentary style, but we also wanted to have a few formal portraits to share with our families. Miana’s portfolio was inspiring in both regards, and we quickly entrusted her with complete artistic freedom to interpret the day through her camera. We were rewarded with a collection of photographs that beautifully caught the nuances of lighting and mood along with the spontaneity of the moment. I cannot recommend Miana highly enough! Her artistic vision, warm personality, professionalism and photographic skill allowed us to relax and enjoy our intimate wedding day.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/23/17, 1 Review