247 SW 8th Street #121, Miami, FL 33130 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

13 Reviews for Miami Elite Photography

Ani · Married on 12/05/2015

Yobe and Lazaro were amazing to work with!

The were super fun, professional, and affordable. As is very typical in Miami, the weather on the day of our wedding was bananas. However, that did not deter Yobe and Lazaro from doing a phenomenal job. They arrived to the hotel on time (actually, even earlier than expected) and got to the venue well before me. I really enjoyed working with them.

My husband and I are not the type who love to take pictures, but Yobe made everything fun and as painless as possible.

I used their company for photography, video, and photo booth, which -if I may add- was a total hit!

Yobe and Lazary (as well as the entire Miami Elite Team) is a must!

Thank you for doing an amazing job!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Natalie · Married on 11/28/2015

Yobe and Lazaro were amazing from the start. Our first meeting was non-stop laughter and fun. We loved working with them and they provided us great prices for our photography, video, and photo booth. All our guests loved how awesome they were through out the reception and the ceremony. We were so happy that we used them on our wedding day!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Sara · Married on 04/12/2014

Working with Miami Elite Photography and Yobe was so much fun and the best decision we could have made. When I found him I was instantly drawn to how beautiful his photos were. After our initial conversation I just knew that this was the perfect company to capture what we were looking for. When Yobe and his team showed up on the big day they were so much fun will extremely professional at the same time. They had so many great ideas for shots and love how they paid attention to every detail. They made me feel extremely comfortable while maintaining the crazy schedule that happens that day. I am beyond excited to see what these photos look like but if they look half as good as the way Yobe and his team work then I know I will be beyond happy. I can't wait to work with Miami Elite again!!!

Sent on 04/24/2014