Metropolitan Mobile Tanning

Fairfax, VA View map

Our goal is to provide a luxurious spa experience in the convenience of your hotel, apartment, or home. We use state of the art airbrush tanning system that contours your body. Our Organic solution is used by Victoria Secret Models, Dancing with the stars, and many other celebrities seen on the Red Carpet. We want you to be comfortable and relax in the privacy of your own home while you are pampered and beautifully tanned. We provide airbrush Mobile Tanning for wedding, bachorlette Parties, or any special occasion. We use Organic products to that amazing natural color.

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Manicure / Pedicure
Massages
Spa
    Kelly Married on 09/26/2015
    My Wedding was at the end of September and I couldn't get any color cause the pool closed. I found Metropolitan Mobile Tanning and WOW the I got the best Tan EVER. The color was perfect for my wedding. Very natural NOT ORANGE AT ALL !! I LOVED IT. Suzy tanned me and she was extremely professional and precise. I was so great I still use her now for special occasions, event and trips. MY TAN IS AMAZING and which made my wedding experience and my pics so much more amazing.
    Jasmine Married on 11/30/2013
    My wedding was on november 30th and I was super white and in need of color ! I called metropolitan and spoke to Suzy , she is so sweet and answered all my questions ! She suggested that I do a trail run for the airbrush tanning before my actually wedding day ! She came over and tanned me and wow .... The color is absolutely beautiful , the color looks like I got a real tan ! Doesn't smell , no orange , looks like I went out in the sun ! I love it !!! I wish I was this color year round ! :) 2 days before the wedding all of my bridesmaids and I of course got airbrushed tanned! Definitely recommend Suzy for airbrush tanning !

Deals

Metropolitan Mobile Tanning 1
Offer
$10 Dollars off the Bride's Airbrush Spray Tan. ***See Bridal Party Packages***

Fairfax, 22033
Location of (Metropolitan Mobile Tanning)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding