500 Veterans Memorial Parkway, East Providence, RI 02914 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Metacomet Country Club

Offering quaint outdoor & indoor Ceremony options, and a variety of private Reception spaces that accommodate up to 200 guests in our Ballroom or 350 guests under a tent, our sprawling property provides a natural preserve located moments away from downtown Providence, and features an historic Clubhouse that overlooks Narragansett Bay and our 18 Hole Championship Golf Course.

At Metacomet Country Club:

• We host only 1 private event per calendar date,
  • We allow you to dictate the starting and ending time of your event,
  • We require no minimum guest count
  • We require no minimum food or beverage investment
  • Our prices are the same every day of the year, regardless of what season or what day of the week you choose for your celebration.

We will treat you like family, we will develop an event that is customized for your budget and interests, and we will deliver an experience that is unique, and enviable, and exceptional in every measurable way. One of our seasoned Sales Managers will work with you from beginning to end, and the person who you meet with throughout the planning process will be the same person who oversees every detail on the day you say "I do".

You found the right fit for forever. Now pick the right place for the party.

For more information, or to schedule a tour of our venue, please contact Aletha (Ally) Wood in the office at (401) 438-1122 Ext. 101, via email at: awood@metacometcc.org, or via cell (phone or text) at (401) 714-4316.

We look forward to meeting you soon!

Follow Metacomet Country Club on

img20161001184022
img9271
Metacomet Country Club
mike and tamara walking down aisle
cara and joe dancing
Winterscheme
willow tree kiss
Terrace Room
Terrace Room
ceremony view of naragansett bay at metacomet cc
fullsizerender 16

Metacomet Country Club 5
Metacomet Country Club 6
Metacomet Country Club 7

Brittany · Married on 10/08/2018

I can’t say enough about this venue and staff! We worked with Ally and she made the whole process stress-free since the day we met her. We loved the venue for the beauty on both the inside and out. The guests said how much they enjoyed the more personal feel the room held, no one was way off in the distance at the “odd table out” lol. The staff, especially Ally were so personable and made this experience so memorable for all of us. The food was outstanding! We had the chicken piccata and the filet mignon. We couldn’t hear enough from our guests about how delicious the food was! This was truly such a memorable experience for us and we can’t thank Metacomet (and Ally of course) for our dream wedding!

Kaitlin · Married on 10/06/2018

Such an amazing night!!

We got married on 10/6/18 at Metacomet and had the night of our lives! I started the planning process with Ally in May 2017 when we initially booked the venue. I appreciated her demeanor and laid-back attitude, as someone who usually is pretty anxious, it was a perfect balance. Throughout the entire process, Ally was easy to get ahold of, answered any and all of my questions, always had a "can do" attitude, and just never seemed like anything was going to be a big deal or not possible. As we got closer to the day, she even juggled a family wedding that was on the same day as mine to ensure she was present at key moments. She enlisted the help of Jenn, who was also amazing throughout the day and helped us with everything we needed. The food was unbelievable, we ate every bite and from what we have heard everyone enjoyed their meal, everything was warm and perfectly cooked, and didn't take too long to come out. Although I didn't get a chance to eat the appetizers during cocktail hour, I heard they were delicious too!! We were off on golf carts taking our pictures. During pictures, we were able to really go wherever we wanted on the property to get the best scenery and light. The guys driving the golf carts had a few places in mind, and when my photographer/videographer suggested additional places they were more than happy to oblige. My husband and I had the best night of our lives (so far), the food was delicious, the drinks were flowing, the whole night was seamless. We danced the night away, and even heard some of the servers had a great time and got in on the dancing! We were able to leave cars overnight and all of our stuff was put aside for us to gather it the next day (although we were assured it didn't even need to be picked up the next day!) Overall, I am beyond happy with our entire experience with Metacomet, and if I had to do it all over again I would absolutely choose them again. If I have another event to plan I would choose Metacomet in a heartbeat... maybe a 10-year anniversary party!

rosa · Married on 04/14/2018

Had the wedding of my dreams on 4/14/18 at the metacomet and couldn’t put into enough words how amazing our experience was. Ally & Tai made us feel so comfortable & stress free from day one. When we first met with Ally to view the venue we knew that was it. Nothing but love for all their staff, my family raves over how kind they all were. My husband & I are already thinking of what we can do to work with them again. We recommend this venue to any couple for an amazing time, great food, kind staff & the price!! Can’t say it enough, this is the perfect place!! much love!! xoxo

Metacomet Country Club 8
    Metacomet Country Club 9
    Metacomet Country Club 10

Metacomet Country Club Pricing

Metacomet Country Club Price Rates

Metacomet Country Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Dessert, Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 5.00
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 2
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Country/Golf Club, Historic Building
  • What event services do you offer? Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables, Tents, Tent Accessories

• Ella Grace Photography
    Ella Grace Photography Wedding Photographers

Metacomet Country Club does a fabulous job coordinating all the details. I have shot events here several times and they always go above and beyond!

• 500 Veterans Memorial Parkway East Providence, 02914 See on map