8900 SW 129th Terrace, Miami, FL 33176 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Merge SOCIAL

Our team of creative individuals have one goal, create a custom experience. All our films truly are a representation of the couple and their identity. As a boutique film company, getting to the know the unique dynamic of a couple this is the most important aspect in telling an accurate story of their wedding film. As you will see in our work, no 2 films are the same.

• DD Media Productions
  • The Creative Fox
  • Skybornvisual

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 6 vídeos

24 Reviews for Merge SOCIAL

Nicole · Married on 03/31/2017

We selected Merge as our videography team for our wedding and I am so glad I did. I have seen their previous work and its absolutely beautiful. It's only been a week since our weeding so I haven't received our video but I know it will be nothing short of spectacular. The whole team was absolutely a dream to work with, they were so funny and made me and my fiance feel so comfortable in front on the camera. I am so happy we chose them to create the visual memory we'll have forever!

Sent on 04/08/2017

Julian is attentive he listens to what you wants and somehow makes it all work and tie in to his creative genius. He was very professional which was something we really appreciated. He was a big factor of making my wedding amazing.

Sent on 08/31/2015

Dawn · Married on 04/11/2015

Outstanding work! They brought our wedding to life on film and we couldn't be happier. I will highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/30/2015