DelightMedia

Hollywood, FL View map
$1,699 Most Popular Price

$1,699 Most Popular Price

DelightMedia Productions is a wedding videography service located in Hollywood, Florida. This videography company will capture all of the unforgettable scenes of your wedding day, along with providing an affordable price for their outstanding services. Owner and photographer Carlo brings a unique form of artistry to his work, specializing in light-filled and airy videos. This company provides very modern services, such as filming in 4K, wireless technology and online delivery, if desired. DelightMedia Productions specializes in cinematic, documentary, short form, storytelling and traditional videography styles.

DelightMedia Productions offers a full-feature video as well as a highlight video of your wedding day. Additional services include:

• Additional hours
  • Raw footage
  • Save the date
  • Slideshow

Other Services
This company offers both a digital download of your wedding video or a DVD copy. Additional final video formats include:

• Blu-Ray
  • SD card
  • USB flash drive
  • USB hard drive

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,699

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,699

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

Natalie Married on 03/03/2018
    Carlos and his team were awesome! They were supper nice and very professional. They did a great job and paid attention to detail. I love my highlight video and I can’t wait to relive my wedding day when I get the complete film. I would definitely recommend them!
  • Malissa
    Malissa Married on 01/05/2018
    Carlo and Hazel make an amazing dream team! Hazel was in communication with me leading up to the wedding about everything and they were on time for everything. Hazel is also so warm and personable and made me feel very comfortable. They're professionalism combined with their creativity made for a beautiful wedding video. Our wedding video literally looks like a cinematic production. I would get married all over again so they could do our video. Our wedding video will last forever and I'm so glad I went with quality professionals. I would recommend DelightMedia to any of my family and friends. They were by far our best vendor to work with.
    Arash Married on 11/24/2017
    DelightMedia did a wonderful job with our wedding video. Carlo and Stefano were both very professional and they worked with us on our wedding day to get the right shots. My wife always wanted to have drone footage of our wedding and the drone footage that was captured of the venue and us walking into the venue looks fantastic. DelightMedia also worked with us to make sure we get exactly what we wanted in our edited highlights video and the video looks amazing. They are a very talented team. We are very happy with our choice and we would definitely recommend them.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Deals

DelightMedia 1
Offer
We will give additional $300.00 Discount if you include our Photography services. Contact us NOW to avail of the generous discount. Deal will expire soon.

Art of Beauty - Bridal Makeovers by Aradia Art of Beauty - Bridal Makeovers by Aradia Wedding Hair & Makeup

Carlo's video artistry is so refined & timeless! His style truly showcases the elegant mood of a wedding. The result is beyond the simple and clean quality of his videos, he expertly captures memories that will be preserved for a lifetime in his gorgeous work Professional Makeup Artist ARADIA V. The Art of Bridal Makeovers (305) 851- 2515 studio (305) 331-9682 cell www.bridalmakeovers.com aradia@bridalmakeovers.com

3600 Van Buren St, Hollywood, FL, 33021
7862201208
Location of (DelightMedia)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding