DelightMedia Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
    Natalie Married on 03/03/2018
    Carlos and his team were awesome! They were supper nice and very professional. They did a great job and paid attention to detail. I love my highlight video and I can’t wait to relive my wedding day when I get the complete film. I would definitely recommend them!
  • Malissa
    Malissa Married on 01/05/2018
    Carlo and Hazel make an amazing dream team! Hazel was in communication with me leading up to the wedding about everything and they were on time for everything. Hazel is also so warm and personable and made me feel very comfortable. They're professionalism combined with their creativity made for a beautiful wedding video. Our wedding video literally looks like a cinematic production. I would get married all over again so they could do our video. Our wedding video will last forever and I'm so glad I went with quality professionals. I would recommend DelightMedia to any of my family and friends. They were by far our best vendor to work with.
    Arash Married on 11/24/2017
    DelightMedia did a wonderful job with our wedding video. Carlo and Stefano were both very professional and they worked with us on our wedding day to get the right shots. My wife always wanted to have drone footage of our wedding and the drone footage that was captured of the venue and us walking into the venue looks fantastic. DelightMedia also worked with us to make sure we get exactly what we wanted in our edited highlights video and the video looks amazing. They are a very talented team. We are very happy with our choice and we would definitely recommend them.
    Samantha Married on 09/30/2017
    My husband and I are in love with our wedding video!!! We can't stop watching it. Given that we both have some experience in film production, we did some extensive research to find a wedding videographer that we loved and would fit our low budget. Delightmedia was the perfect choice for us. Their work is stunning and they walked us through the process very smoothly and professionally. You can really tell they love what they do.
    N Married on 07/22/2017
    DelightMedia Productions is SO very talented. We love our 1 minute teaser video, our 3 minute highlight video, and can't wait to see the full wedding video! Amazing work !!!
    Gina Married on 04/01/2017
    Carlo and his team were AMAZING! They were fun to work with, and captured our day so perfectly. Looking back on the video, some guests said they didn't even realize he was filming. They did their job in the most discrete way getting the most incredible shots of emotion and love on film. Our highlight is EPIC and we can't wait to see the full version. Thanks guys, you're the best!
  • W
    Wuraola Married on 03/25/2017
    They were amazing and very professional. My weddng was in Maryland and they are based in Florida and they were worth every dime!
    My husband and I cried after watching or highlight video because it captured the true essence of our love for each other. Check out my wedding film highlight video the craftsmanship speaks for itself.
    -Wuraola

and at

• F
    Fernanda Married on 02/19/2017
    We are very happy with the videos. Loved the highlights and the ceremony. Our special day was captured beautifully. We felt very ease working with Carlo. He was very professional and everything turned out better than expected. We would strongly recommend Carlo.
    Jenna Married on 02/04/2017
    Carlo and his team did an incredible job capturing the energy and overall feeling of our wedding day. We absolutely love our video!
    Meryl Married on 01/15/2017
    Carlo is absolutely the best!! His price was more than fair. He was on time and right there filming every moment. We are so thrilled with our highlights. He created a beautiful film that we will cherish forever. We couldn't be happier!!
    Bukki Married on 07/16/2016
    I am an out of town bride that searched high and low for a videographer. I did not have a word of mouth reference so I relied on wedding wire reviews. I came across Delight Media's website and instantly feel in love with their work.

Our wedding was on July 16, 2016 and Delight media did an outstanding job on the wedding day. We were not even excepting the video back until months later. We were so thrilled when the 6 minute video came back in 2 weeks. Their turn over time was nice and quick. The video highlights exactly what the day and night entailed. They captured the moments perfectly.

My husband did not see the purpose of spending money on a video but with Delight Media's video he has a change of heart. We've watched it more than 50 times and all of our family and friends are raving off the video.

We want to thank Delight Media so much for your excellent service. You all have exceeded our expectations!!
    Maria Married on 06/17/2016
    It was a pleasure working with you and your team. Truly professional and very accommodating. Captured our wedding day like no one else could have. Thank you for all of your hard work.
    Melissa Married on 04/23/2016
    My advice is to hire Carlo and his team! I'm lucky I didn't wait any longer debating on doing video or I wouldn't have had the chance to work with them. The video is above and beyond what we even hoped for! Having these videos for the rest of our lives feels amazing, they capture the personality and true emotion of the wedding, more than photos ever can. Carlo and his team were SO AMAZING to work with with. Super easy going, we never had to ask them for anything they just had it all under control, you didn't even know they were there! It was a pleasure working with them and worth every penny for what they produced for us in the end :)
  • User2642347 2+ years ago
    The work these guys do is amazing! I love the teaser video i got and i cannot wait to see the full length video which will allow me to re-live my soecial day for years to come.
    Agu Married on 04/09/2016
    amazing videos! Carlo and his team are extremely professional and caring. they did an incredible job and we could not be happier!
    Vanessa Married on 03/12/2016
    Carlo was a pleasure to work with!! Our video came out beautiful! He captured our wedding perfectly and we couldn't be happier with the outcome. He blended in with the guests and captured truly special moments. He was very responsive and always available prior to the wedding. I highly recommend Delight Media!
    Elizabeth Married on 01/24/2016
    Absolutely WOW! Carlo and his team are absolutely incredible. Their professionalism and attention to detail are top notch, and they made the videography experience seamless on our wedding day. The final product of our highlights video captured the magic, smiles, and love of our day and we can't thank you enough!
    Tiffany Married on 12/12/2015
    Absolutely fabulous! We just got our wedding highlight film and the response from everyone was "I thought it was a movie!" we can't wait to see the rest! We will absolutely work with Carlo and his team again!!
    Jackie Married on 11/14/2015
    Carlo provides you with a great opportunity to relive your special event. Captured all the key moments, which enables others that wasn't there to feel like they were. Awesome job!!! Think I was more emotional watching verses being in the moment.
    Megan Married on 11/01/2015
    Delight Media was absolutely amazing! Carlo was great to work with and really captured everything in our videos! Delight Media provides top knot have quality and service as the videos as extremely professional and beautiful. Best videography company in south Florida and highly recommended for any event! Thank you so much for everything and really making our wedding day special! -R&M
  • User2576804 2+ years ago
    Our wedding video was what we expected! I can't thank Carlo enough for accommodating us and willing stay stay extra hours to capture more of our wedding (how our end time was extended). He is a great person and does an amazing job! But most important, this is a family owned business and they are very great with their clients. Carlo, was very understandable with us and gave us a great video! Also, the highlight was spectacular! I recommend him without hesitation! Thank you Delight Media Family!!!!!
    Lineth Married on 08/01/2015
    Thank you Carlo Selorio for your service i can't express how professional you and your team are! I am impressed and cannot wait for the long video I am so happy you captured Enrique and My wedding moment.❤️ He was very professional and his team! He is recommended a plenty! I hosted my wedding at the Deauville Beach Resort and church was in ST. Patrick! He captured all details possible in ever angle! His quality is like a movie it is amazing! He works well with price and it's worth more than that! He is very nice friendly and makes you feel comfortable with everything. I completely loved his work.
    Claudia Married on 05/23/2015
    Delight Media was truly wonderful to work with. I love the work they did for my wedding and so happy that I decided to hire them. I will never be able to forget such an important day in my life. Truly amazing work!
    Marina Married on 05/16/2015
    Thank you to the DelightMedia team for capturing the most important moments of our big day! The entire crew was great and incredibly professional. We barely felt they were there :) We loved our wedding highlight and can't wait to see the feature film! Thanks again!
    Jessika Married on 04/11/2015
    Carlo and his team were excellent. He captured our wedding in the most amazing way with creative shots and breathtaking views of the location. He included aerial shots of our venue. our wedding preview looked like a Hollywood love movie clip. Thanks so much delight media!