PO. Box 270729, Buzzards Bay, MA 02127 Map · Phone number

cape cod boston new bedford whaling museum wedding
blackswancountryclubgeorgetownchristmasbostonmassa
woodsholeprivateestatetentedbostonengagementmassac
Meredith Jane Photography
ocean edge resort boston wedding photographer phot
redlioninncohassettmeredithjanephotographyfilmcape

Meredith Jane Photography 6
Meredith Jane Photography 7

Pat R · Getting married on 03/05/2021

Amazing Day!

Meredith was so helpful orchestrating everything from start to finish for my daughter's wedding. I would highly recommend her and Chris! Meredith is friendly, happy, and hard working to make sure everything was perfect. Her communication was great, and her timeline was perfect.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Sarah Murphy · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Everything I imagined and more!

After following Meredith Jane Photography on Instagram for a few months I fell in love with her work. When I got engaged in June, I immediately thought "I would love if I could have Meredith photograph us." A few weeks later, Meredith held a contest and on a whim I entered and won a free engagement session! From the time I entered the contest to the day of the photo shoot, Meredith was amazing. She is down to earth and easy to work with. She sent us tips and tricks ahead of time to ease our nerves and give us ideas of what to do/not do. This was our first professional photo shoot as a couple and I was nervous we would look awkward and stiff, but it truly felt like we were walking in a park with a friend who just happened to be taking photos. We were laughing and comfortable the whole time which is all you can ask for. Not to mention, our photos came out stunning! They really portrayed who we are as a couple and our love for each other. We couldn't be happier with our photos! I would 100% recommend Meredith Jane Photography to anyone. Working with Meredith was a phenomenal experience!

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Rosie

Rosie · Married on 06/22/2019

AMAZING! Detailed, Kind & So Talented

I talked to more than 10 photographers over the phone during our planning process (sounds crazy!!!). I really wanted someone our families would be comfortable with. We ultimately chose Meredith because from the first phone call, she created a genuine connection with us. She asked how we met, our family dynamics, hobbies, interests and how we imagined our dream wedding. She took detailed notes on what portraits we wanted and made sure all of these photos were taken on our special day!

My husband does not like being the center of attention and Chris, Meredith's second shooter & husband, blended in with his buddies. The day after our wedding Ryan (my husband) told me he had fun taking pictures before the ceremony (I was so surprised!)

Meredith is incredibly responsive to emails and questions. She is also very timely editing photos- I am so grateful we received a sneak peek 1 day after our wedding and a blog post of 20 photos one week after our wedding!

I cannot wait to see the rest of our photos, our day would be so different without Meredith and Chris! They are the best of the best! :)

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Meredith Jane Photography 8
    Meredith Jane Photography 9
    Meredith Jane Photography 10
    Meredith Jane Photography 11
    Meredith Jane Photography 12

Meredith Jane Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 6,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 7,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Matted Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Wedding Portraits

• PO. Box 270729 Buzzards Bay, Massachusetts, 02127 See on map