Meredith Jane Photography Reviews

Meredith Jane Photography 5
Meredith Jane Photography 6
Meredith Jane Photography 7

Sarah Murphy · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Everything I imagined and more!

After following Meredith Jane Photography on Instagram for a few months I fell in love with her work. When I got engaged in June, I immediately thought "I would love if I could have Meredith photograph us." A few weeks later, Meredith held a contest and on a whim I entered and won a free engagement session! From the time I entered the contest to the day of the photo shoot, Meredith was amazing. She is down to earth and easy to work with. She sent us tips and tricks ahead of time to ease our nerves and give us ideas of what to do/not do. This was our first professional photo shoot as a couple and I was nervous we would look awkward and stiff, but it truly felt like we were walking in a park with a friend who just happened to be taking photos. We were laughing and comfortable the whole time which is all you can ask for. Not to mention, our photos came out stunning! They really portrayed who we are as a couple and our love for each other. We couldn't be happier with our photos! I would 100% recommend Meredith Jane Photography to anyone. Working with Meredith was a phenomenal experience!

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Stefanie

Stefanie Rupp · Married on 05/27/2019

Mjp is the mvp

I could brag about Meredith Jane Photography all day! Meredith and Chris are such a power couple. We met Meredith and Chris at a friend’s wedding in 2017 and instantly asked for their card- we knew we had to have them! Meredith shot our engagement photos later that fall and they were stunning. I continue to get questions and comments about those photos and who did them. Meredith was such a great resource during our wedding planning. She had all the answers! She was the one to keep our day moving and running smoothly. Her wedding day timeline is the Holy Grail. Meredith and Chris are super professional and amazing at what they do. Seeing them in action was so much fun. They work so well together, and as husband and wife they have perfect chemistry! We felt like our friends were our photographers and that made the day so much fun. There are a lot of photos taken… and your mouth will hurt from smiling- but photos are the one thing that you will have forever from your wedding so enjoy every second. I know we did! We decided together that our wedding photos were one of the most important things to us and that’s why we went with Meredith Jane Photography. We can’t wait to see our photos of the best day ever!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Ashley Peppe · Married on 11/30/2018

Amazing!!!

MJP!!! My oh my, where do I begin. Before I was even engaged I knew I would hire Meredith as my wedding photographer simply because her work is just absolutely breathtaking. From day 1 Meredith had stayed organized with the timeline and kept up with my excessive emails and texts (sorry!!). She was there to answer any of my questions/concerns/requests. On the day of my wedding she stayed calm cool and collected even when I had some moments of panic. Meredith and her second photographer Chris, work very well together. Their positive energy set the tone and helped my day go that much smoother! All in all my experience with MJP was outstanding and there is no one else who I would have rathered photographed our special day. Tyler and I cannot thank you enough for all of your hard, thoughtful work you and Chris put into our wedding night!! ❤️

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • Danielle

danielle · Married on 10/27/2018

Simply the best!

Working with Meredith (and Chris) through the process of planning our October wedding at Willowbend Country Club was amazing! Meredith is responsive, organized, and unbelievably talented. From the first phone call to meeting for our engagement photos to the wedding day, Meredith feels more like a friend - who happens to be an insanely talented photographer - than a wedding vendor which allows you to immediately feel comfortable in of the camera. On the wedding day, Meredith and Chris really keep the day organized and timely and deliver stunning pictures that we will cherish forever. Not only are they wonderful in person, but the resources Meredith provides during the planning process, including a beautiful and helpful printed guide, and and online portal, allow you to be organized and prepared for your wedding day. Choosing Meredith Jane Photography was easily the best wedding decision we made – could not recommend them more!

Sent on 01/01/2019
    Meredith Jane Photography 8
    Meredith Jane Photography 9
    Meredith Jane Photography 10

Michele · Married on 10/07/2018

Truly the Best!!

Meredith is truly the best! Pictures that you will cherish forever, that is what she creates. I can't say enough about what Meredith does, my daughter was married in October and we have looked at the pictures over and over again and they are amazing. She takes the time to get it just right and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • Tyler

Tyler Graham · Married on 10/06/2018

Exceeded already high expectations!

Meredith and Chris were incredible throughout the entire wedding process! Friendly, punctual, timeline oriented, and produced amazing pictures!!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Ronald N Graham · Married on 10/06/2018

Great Experience

Beautiful photos and Meredith is great to work with. Highly recommend

Sent on 11/07/2018

K Graham · Married on 10/06/2018

Awesome job

They do an awesome job capturing the special day!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Nancy Claude · Married on 09/29/2018

Mother of the bride.Overall everything was excellent.

Professionalism readiness, good customer service. OVERWALL everything was excellent. I liked the fact that your husband were there for support.Thank you to make this special event super.God bless you and your family.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Bianca · Married on 09/22/2018

The best wedding photographers!

Meredith and her husband make an amazing team. They are truly a power couple when it comes to photography. We couldn't be happier with our pictures and we truly enjoyed every moment with Meredith and Chris. They made our day more special. They are truly both amazing people and my husband and I felt as though we had known them forever.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Danielle Quinn · Married on 08/24/2018

Experienced, Talented, and Attentive!

I could not have asked for a better experience. Meredith and Chris were amazing in every way! From my first conversation with Meredith, I felt at ease, and it was evident that she truly cares about each and every bride & groom she works with. She would always get back to me about any questions or concerns I had and made the planning process as seamless as possible. I could trust Meredith to provide an honest and genuine opinion on things and they were both great with making sure to keep us in the loop and detailing the timeline of events from the very first steps all the way through the big day! A lot goes into wedding planning and many aspects of the day tie together. Meredith and Chris were attentive, accommodating, detailed, professional, genuine and caring throughout the entire process and were a huge help tying it all together. The photos came out amazing and they are so talented!
    It was truly one of the best days of my life, and I am so pleased to write this review and to recommend Meredith Jane Photography to anyone looking for an amazing photographer for their wedding!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Kelly · Married on 08/04/2018

Highly Recommend!

Did an excellent job photographing our wedding! Very thorough, really high quality photos, and has an excellent eye for photographing! She makes the experience really fluid and natural as opposed to awkward and uncomfortable. Her images are absolutely beautiful and flawless! Highly recommmend!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Beth · Married on 07/21/2018

Meredith was amazing. She was so enthusiastic and professional. She kept us on all track and as mother of the bride I was very grateful for that. Her photo are gorgeous and creative. I hated to see her go at the end of the evening!!!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Claire · Married on 07/21/2018

Look no further!! Meredith was THE BEST photographer we could have asked for. Without a doubt. She was just as excited as I was for my wedding day, sincerely. At the same time she was very professional and kept us on task. Meredith knew just where to place us for the first look photos so that the lighting was just perfect. She gave us funny prompts so that our smiles and laughs were candid in all the pictures. She captured some incredible shots of the ceremony that I didn't even realize she was taking. The photos are such an important part of the whole experience of getting married. These photos will last forever and always remind me of the day! Thanks so much to the hard work of Meredith Jane Photography!

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Meredith Jane Photography 11
    Meredith Jane Photography 12
    Meredith Jane Photography 13
    Meredith Jane Photography 14

Patrick · Married on 07/07/2018

Meredith and Chris were great. We were running a bit behind after the ceremony, and we were able to complete the photo's quickly and efficiently. They came out great!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Chris · Married on 07/07/2018

Awesome very professional and creative and personable

Sent on 08/22/2018

Kati · Married on 07/06/2018

We cant say enough good things about Meredith and her soon to be husband Chris. Meredith was a pleasure to work with she was always quick to respond with any questions that came up. We knew she was the perfect person after our engagement shoot where she totally put us at ease and made us have fun in what could have been awkward for us. She is so talented and we are so thankful we found her!

Sent on 07/09/2018
  • W

William · Married on 07/06/2018

As the father of the bride, I wrote a lot of checks. But before that step was taken, I’d often question my daughter on her choices, checking to see that she had done her homework on each vendor. She was. But if I am leaving an honest review, I must include the fact that there was no small amount of sticker shock when I was told of the cost. As this was the first of my three girls, I heard myself say, ‘HOW MUCH?’ and ‘Who did you hire, Annie Lebovitz?’ and ‘Just to take some pictures?’ Now that I am on the other side of the wedding and have experienced Meredith Jane Photography, I get it. All day long, as the two photographers worked and interacted with us, I had one thought: You get what you pay for. It wasn’t just hiring someone to take pictures. It was finding someone who brought confidence, calm, experience, and expertise. And there is a value in all of that.

Meredith Jane Photography treated us like family. Because they knew the venue intimately, they were able to prepare us for what to expect and knew exactly where to stand to get the best shots. Oh, and did they ever get some great shots! The real value of their work came, not surprisingly, later when we started seeing the results. Wow! A picture may be worth a thousand words, but a well-taken wedding picture is priceless. Like my daughter and her husband, I was thrilled with the results.

If a skeptical FOB were to call looking for a referral, I’d say: 'Sir, there are no bargains in the wedding process but there are plenty of things that can be done cheaply. Photography is not one of the items that should be on that list. Go with someone who states their price and then justifies it with outstanding work. Read the reviews. See the samples. But also feel the passion of the person behind the camera.’

I highly recommend Meredith Jane Photography . My doubts were understandable for a first time FOB. But when the other two are ready, I’ll be the first one to say, ‘I have the perfect photographer'

Sent on 08/10/2018

Bryan · Married on 07/06/2018

One of the most important and hardest decisions to make while planning our wedding was choosing the right photographer to capture all the special moments throughout the day, and we couldn’t be happier with Meredith Jane photography. Meredith is full of happiness and smiles, and you can tell she really loves what she does. All the photos came out amazing and the entire process from meeting for the first time to the big day was simple fun.

Sent on 08/18/2018

Lindsey · Married on 06/30/2018

Where do we even begin!? …From the first conversation I had with Meredith, I knew she would not disappoint! Her creativity, professionalism, talent, and down- to- earth personality, are just a few factors that make her, without a doubt, the best photographer for your most memorable day! Not to mention, her soon to be husband and second shooter, Chris, is an added bonus! My husband and I were lucky enough to have Meredith and Chris not only shoot our wedding day, but also our engagement photos. From the engagement photos to our wedding day, they both had a niche for making us feel comfortable from start to finish! They captured all of the tiny details in such a perfect light, and even managed to get a photo of my massive family, without it being a hassle! We are forever grateful for Meredith and Chris, as they both truly highlighted what a special day our wedding was! Choosing Meredith Jane Photography will easily be one of the best decisions you make!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Ann · Married on 06/30/2018

as parents of the groom, Meredith Jane photography did a fabulous job with the family photos that we all love to get when the families are together. They were able to capture great shots without being intrusive .

Sent on 07/29/2018

Hayley · Married on 06/23/2018

Meredith is the most easy going and wonderful photographer I've ever had the pleasure of meeting with. She put 110% into our photoshoot and worked around my schedule. I live in Indiana and I'd travel the 1000 miles for her work any day!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Anthony · Married on 06/22/2018

Meredith was the ideal photographer for our wedding day. She was double wielding cameras the whole day ensuring we had the best photos possible. I can't say enough about her composure and ability to capture the attention of the group while keeping a smile on everyone's face! Meredith had a second photographer, Matt. He joined my groomsman and I in the early morning and was very easy going and fit right in with the group. He was a perfect compliment to our day and I can honestly say, Meredith, is worth every penny!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/22/2018

Meredith was amazing! From the moment we contacted her to our big day- she was nothing but helpful, supportive and knowledgeable. And to top it off our pictures came out beautiful!!!

Sent on 08/07/2018

SJ · Married on 06/16/2018

Meredith and Chris did the most amazing job capturing our wedding on Martha's Vineyard. I would recommend them with no hesitation. Pictures were simply incredible and they are so much fun to work with. They have a very bright future and we hope to remain in touch with them.

Sent on 08/07/2018