Meredith Jane Photography Reviews

Meredith Jane Photography 6
Meredith Jane Photography 7

Pat R · Getting married on 03/05/2021

Amazing Day!

Meredith was so helpful orchestrating everything from start to finish for my daughter's wedding. I would highly recommend her and Chris! Meredith is friendly, happy, and hard working to make sure everything was perfect. Her communication was great, and her timeline was perfect.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Sarah Murphy · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Everything I imagined and more!

After following Meredith Jane Photography on Instagram for a few months I fell in love with her work. When I got engaged in June, I immediately thought "I would love if I could have Meredith photograph us." A few weeks later, Meredith held a contest and on a whim I entered and won a free engagement session! From the time I entered the contest to the day of the photo shoot, Meredith was amazing. She is down to earth and easy to work with. She sent us tips and tricks ahead of time to ease our nerves and give us ideas of what to do/not do. This was our first professional photo shoot as a couple and I was nervous we would look awkward and stiff, but it truly felt like we were walking in a park with a friend who just happened to be taking photos. We were laughing and comfortable the whole time which is all you can ask for. Not to mention, our photos came out stunning! They really portrayed who we are as a couple and our love for each other. We couldn't be happier with our photos! I would 100% recommend Meredith Jane Photography to anyone. Working with Meredith was a phenomenal experience!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Kevin Boya · Married on 07/27/2019

Highly Recommend

Meredith and Chris were so great. They both were extremely friendly and flexible. They kept the whole day on track while still having the ability to feel relaxed. Chris couldn't of been better with all the groomsmen while getting ready - he made everyone feel comfortable and let us have fun. They both captured the day perfectly and couldn't of been any better. Highly recommend! Thanks again!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Emily Rusk · Married on 07/27/2019

The Absolute Best!!!

Meredith and Chris made our day run seamless!! They were so professional and had the day organized to a tee. They made sure they captured every single part of the day and the photos came out better then we could ever imagine!! We would highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Najib

Najib Saliba · Married on 07/20/2019

Best decision

Meredith and her husband did such a great job on our wedding. We couldn't have asked for more. The style of the photography was exactly what we were looking for. Now we have these stunning photos for a lifetime to remember our special day! Thanks so much again

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Rosie

Rosie · Married on 06/22/2019

AMAZING! Detailed, Kind & So Talented

I talked to more than 10 photographers over the phone during our planning process (sounds crazy!!!). I really wanted someone our families would be comfortable with. We ultimately chose Meredith because from the first phone call, she created a genuine connection with us. She asked how we met, our family dynamics, hobbies, interests and how we imagined our dream wedding. She took detailed notes on what portraits we wanted and made sure all of these photos were taken on our special day!

My husband does not like being the center of attention and Chris, Meredith's second shooter & husband, blended in with his buddies. The day after our wedding Ryan (my husband) told me he had fun taking pictures before the ceremony (I was so surprised!)

Meredith is incredibly responsive to emails and questions. She is also very timely editing photos- I am so grateful we received a sneak peek 1 day after our wedding and a blog post of 20 photos one week after our wedding!

I cannot wait to see the rest of our photos, our day would be so different without Meredith and Chris! They are the best of the best! :)

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Meredith Jane Photography 12
  • Bradford

Bradford Hunter · Married on 06/08/2019

Captured our day

Meredith and her associate were able to capture all of our details and impromptu moments throughout the whole day. We never felt pressured to pose (except for the obvious wedding party photos) and the result was a wonderful blend of realism and fantasy blended into "Oh, I remember that" moments as we peruse through literally hundreds of pictures capturing our perfect day.

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Stefanie

Stefanie Rupp · Married on 05/27/2019

Mjp is the mvp

I could brag about Meredith Jane Photography all day! Meredith and Chris are such a power couple. We met Meredith and Chris at a friend’s wedding in 2017 and instantly asked for their card- we knew we had to have them! Meredith shot our engagement photos later that fall and they were stunning. I continue to get questions and comments about those photos and who did them. Meredith was such a great resource during our wedding planning. She had all the answers! She was the one to keep our day moving and running smoothly. Her wedding day timeline is the Holy Grail. Meredith and Chris are super professional and amazing at what they do. Seeing them in action was so much fun. They work so well together, and as husband and wife they have perfect chemistry! We felt like our friends were our photographers and that made the day so much fun. There are a lot of photos taken… and your mouth will hurt from smiling- but photos are the one thing that you will have forever from your wedding so enjoy every second. I know we did! We decided together that our wedding photos were one of the most important things to us and that’s why we went with Meredith Jane Photography. We can’t wait to see our photos of the best day ever!

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Lori

Lori Mollo · Married on 05/27/2019

Truly a professional team that captures perfection!

Meredith and Chris were the photographers for my son and daughter-in-law's engagement photos and wedding. They did such a beautiful job. They are so professional, and the work is the best I have seen. The pictures were beautiful, and they have an eye for taking the perfect photos. They truly captured the essence of their relationship and that is what made the photos so special. They moved us all along, which is not an easy task with our large family and wedding party...so that the pictures didn't take the whole day and we had time for guests. They were patient and they knew what was important. Thank you! i would refer you to EVERYONE!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Ashley Peppe · Married on 11/30/2018

Amazing!!!

MJP!!! My oh my, where do I begin. Before I was even engaged I knew I would hire Meredith as my wedding photographer simply because her work is just absolutely breathtaking. From day 1 Meredith had stayed organized with the timeline and kept up with my excessive emails and texts (sorry!!). She was there to answer any of my questions/concerns/requests. On the day of my wedding she stayed calm cool and collected even when I had some moments of panic. Meredith and her second photographer Chris, work very well together. Their positive energy set the tone and helped my day go that much smoother! All in all my experience with MJP was outstanding and there is no one else who I would have rathered photographed our special day. Tyler and I cannot thank you enough for all of your hard, thoughtful work you and Chris put into our wedding night!! ❤️

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • Danielle

danielle · Married on 10/27/2018

Simply the best!

Working with Meredith (and Chris) through the process of planning our October wedding at Willowbend Country Club was amazing! Meredith is responsive, organized, and unbelievably talented. From the first phone call to meeting for our engagement photos to the wedding day, Meredith feels more like a friend - who happens to be an insanely talented photographer - than a wedding vendor which allows you to immediately feel comfortable in of the camera. On the wedding day, Meredith and Chris really keep the day organized and timely and deliver stunning pictures that we will cherish forever. Not only are they wonderful in person, but the resources Meredith provides during the planning process, including a beautiful and helpful printed guide, and and online portal, allow you to be organized and prepared for your wedding day. Choosing Meredith Jane Photography was easily the best wedding decision we made – could not recommend them more!

Sent on 01/01/2019
    Meredith Jane Photography 13
    Meredith Jane Photography 14
    Meredith Jane Photography 15

Michele · Married on 10/07/2018

Truly the Best!!

Meredith is truly the best! Pictures that you will cherish forever, that is what she creates. I can't say enough about what Meredith does, my daughter was married in October and we have looked at the pictures over and over again and they are amazing. She takes the time to get it just right and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • Tyler

Tyler Graham · Married on 10/06/2018

Exceeded already high expectations!

Meredith and Chris were incredible throughout the entire wedding process! Friendly, punctual, timeline oriented, and produced amazing pictures!!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Ronald N Graham · Married on 10/06/2018

Great Experience

Beautiful photos and Meredith is great to work with. Highly recommend

Sent on 11/07/2018

K Graham · Married on 10/06/2018

Awesome job

They do an awesome job capturing the special day!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Nancy Claude · Married on 09/29/2018

Mother of the bride.Overall everything was excellent.

Professionalism readiness, good customer service. OVERWALL everything was excellent. I liked the fact that your husband were there for support.Thank you to make this special event super.God bless you and your family.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Bianca · Married on 09/22/2018

The best wedding photographers!

Meredith and her husband make an amazing team. They are truly a power couple when it comes to photography. We couldn't be happier with our pictures and we truly enjoyed every moment with Meredith and Chris. They made our day more special. They are truly both amazing people and my husband and I felt as though we had known them forever.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Thomas Vecchio · Married on 09/22/2018

Excellent photography for my daughters wedding

The pictures Meredith took for my daughters wedding was amazing we were all very happy with the quality and scenery pictures were amazing.Would highly recommend Meredith Jane Photography,Her personality matches her pictures A+

Sent on 08/20/2019

Danielle Quinn · Married on 08/24/2018

Experienced, Talented, and Attentive!

I could not have asked for a better experience. Meredith and Chris were amazing in every way! From my first conversation with Meredith, I felt at ease, and it was evident that she truly cares about each and every bride & groom she works with. She would always get back to me about any questions or concerns I had and made the planning process as seamless as possible. I could trust Meredith to provide an honest and genuine opinion on things and they were both great with making sure to keep us in the loop and detailing the timeline of events from the very first steps all the way through the big day! A lot goes into wedding planning and many aspects of the day tie together. Meredith and Chris were attentive, accommodating, detailed, professional, genuine and caring throughout the entire process and were a huge help tying it all together. The photos came out amazing and they are so talented!
    It was truly one of the best days of my life, and I am so pleased to write this review and to recommend Meredith Jane Photography to anyone looking for an amazing photographer for their wedding!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Kelly · Married on 08/04/2018

Highly Recommend!

Did an excellent job photographing our wedding! Very thorough, really high quality photos, and has an excellent eye for photographing! She makes the experience really fluid and natural as opposed to awkward and uncomfortable. Her images are absolutely beautiful and flawless! Highly recommmend!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Beth · Married on 07/21/2018

Meredith was amazing. She was so enthusiastic and professional. She kept us on all track and as mother of the bride I was very grateful for that. Her photo are gorgeous and creative. I hated to see her go at the end of the evening!!!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Claire · Married on 07/21/2018

Look no further!! Meredith was THE BEST photographer we could have asked for. Without a doubt. She was just as excited as I was for my wedding day, sincerely. At the same time she was very professional and kept us on task. Meredith knew just where to place us for the first look photos so that the lighting was just perfect. She gave us funny prompts so that our smiles and laughs were candid in all the pictures. She captured some incredible shots of the ceremony that I didn't even realize she was taking. The photos are such an important part of the whole experience of getting married. These photos will last forever and always remind me of the day! Thanks so much to the hard work of Meredith Jane Photography!

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Meredith Jane Photography 16
    Meredith Jane Photography 17
    Meredith Jane Photography 18
    Meredith Jane Photography 19

Patrick · Married on 07/07/2018

Meredith and Chris were great. We were running a bit behind after the ceremony, and we were able to complete the photo's quickly and efficiently. They came out great!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Chris · Married on 07/07/2018

Awesome very professional and creative and personable

Sent on 08/22/2018

Kati · Married on 07/06/2018

We cant say enough good things about Meredith and her soon to be husband Chris. Meredith was a pleasure to work with she was always quick to respond with any questions that came up. We knew she was the perfect person after our engagement shoot where she totally put us at ease and made us have fun in what could have been awkward for us. She is so talented and we are so thankful we found her!

Sent on 07/09/2018