Meraki Artis

Wellington, OH View map Visit website

Wellington, Ohio is home to Meraki Artis, a mobile alteration service specializing in wedding garments. Diana Pardo, the owner of the business, travels to you for fitting sessions. Her goal is to provide an experience that is both streamlined and of the highest quality.

Meraki Artis gives you the choice of choosing a convenient location for fittings as well as consultation sessions for collaborative brainstorming about your nuptial attire. Diana is happy to travel nationwide with group services also available. Once all measurements are taken, dresses and garments are taken into the Meraki Artis where alterations are made. You, your partner, and your wedding entourage can take advantage of many of Diana's services that include but are not limited to:

• Hems and straps
  • Sleeves and beading
  • Bra cups and silhouette reshapes
  • Train removals
  • Zipper to corset
  • Woman-owned

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece
Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only

Kelly K. Getting married on 11/11/2022

Great experience!

I needed some alterations done on a dress for my upcoming engagement pictures. Diana was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was professional, kind and very reasonable in her pricing. I have already been recommending her to anyone I know in need of her services! I know she will be the first person I call when my wedding dress needs altered. Thank you, Diana!
    Jordan M. Getting married on 10/30/2021

She is fantastic!

Diana was amazing from start to finish. She’s laidback, explains what she does and why. She comes to your home (how convenient!) and she’s just so nice to work with. I have not one but two wedding dresses (outfit change for Halloween!) and they both were two sizes too big everywhere from the waist up. She did everything to fix them and make them fit perfectly! I’d recommend her to anyone looking for bridal or any type of dress alterations!
  • Amanda
    Amanda C. Married on 10/23/2021

Book now while you can!

Diana was absolutely INCREDIBLE during the whole process for alterations. I wanted to add what ended up pretty much being custom sleeves to my dress and after some serious navigating she made it happen and by looking at my dress it looks like these sleeves were suppose to be there the whole time. She was so quick to make sure that everything she was doing was what I wanted and that I liked everything. Her perfectionism is a blessing because her work is flawless. Wedding planning is stressful enough and let me tell you, I was the least stressed I have been while dealing with my alterations! Book her now while you can, seriously, you won’t regret it.

151 West Herrick Avenue Wellington, OH, 44090
Location of (Meraki Artis)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding