Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Menning Photographic, Ltd.

We Tell Your Love Story

Menning Photographic is a fun-loving, creative, energetic, husband & wife photography team. We delight in taking photos that help you tell your love story.

From the unforgettable excitement of becoming engaged to the memorable day of your wedding, Menning Photographic specializes in capturing the true beauty found in everyone.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Pittsburgh

Follow Menning Photographic, Ltd. on

81 Reviews for Menning Photographic, Ltd.

User Photos
Second Shooter (1)
Slideshow (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Proofs (1)

The very first phone call I made when planning for my wedding was to Josh and Danielle of Menning Photographic. I had been following their work for years, and had my heart set on them. I loved the glowing, natural light found in so many of their pictures, and the way I could see the love between the couples they photographed. The Mennings made us feel completely comfortable during both our engagement shoot and throughout our wedding day. They are amazing to work with and were very quick to get our pictures to us. I was amazed by the little things they did for us as clients. They were able to give us recommendations for other vendors during planning, and they were always fast in responding to questions I had throughout planning for my wedding day. They had a slideshow of pictures from our ceremony playing during our reception for our guests, as well as cards prepared for out guests to take home of the website address where they could view our online gallery of images from our wedding. I have had so many family members and friends comment on how beautiful our wedding photos are. I would highly recommend Danielle and Josh and cannot thank them enough for capturing such gorgeous and precious memories from our wedding day!

Sheri Higgins

Profile Picture Sheri, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I'll keep this short and sweet because I can't say enough about Josh and Danielle of Menning Photographic. They are simply amazing photographers and even more genuinely amazing people! They were always so quick to respond to our questions , and made sure we knew they were available at any time if we ever needed anything. They made us feel so comfortable during both our engagement session and wedding day. Not only did they capture every moment of our wedding so perfectly, but they also got our pictures back to us super quickly! We received all of our pictures in less than a month. If you want the best photographers for your wedding day, we highly recommend you choose Menning Photographic. We cannot thank them enough for giving us beautiful memories to look back on for the rest of our lives!

Profile Picture Joslyn, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Josh and Danielle are absolutely amazing! We had so much fun with them during our engagement session and wedding. They make you feel so comfortable and we were all joking the whole time. They are extremely professional and two of the sweetest people we know! They were very accommodating and very easy to talk to. They responded very quickly with any questions we did have ( email/phone) They caught so many awesome moments of our special day! Danielle came with the girls to photograph the whole morning and Josh went with the groomsmen. I think it's awesome to have a female and male perspective of the day. The both of them were able to capture pictures that left several speechless. The creativity of the Mennings is absolutely amazing. The chemistry and love between the two of them can just light up a room. I believe this is partially why it made us feel so comfortable. Not only are they photographers but a couple that shows strong values! It's great to see such love for one another and being able to enjoy their careers together( they are a true inspiration ). We received several positive comments about our pictures! Along the journey of your wedding they also sent you some items that made you feel very special. They do take the extra time to make everything perfect, their presentation is remarkable. My husband and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1362841862914 lisajimw00
220x220 sq 1362841875910 meganjim21
220x220 sq 1362841820018 erinjaredw24
220x220 sq 1362841883542 nicolechad02

Danielle and Josh Menning , Menning photographic , is an extremely terrific photography team to work with . They are contemporary in their style , and comfortable to work with . The professionalism is outstanding . I enjoy working with them often , and find that as we get to know one another so well our work flows together like a well working machine ! I enjoy seeing their completed images, I can pick out their style and when I see a framed piece at the fair or some where I can often see their work . I hope people say that about my flowers as well . A pleasure to work with such a talented couple . and an honor to recommend them to my brides !

42631 Crestview Rd., Leetonia, OH 44431   See On Map