Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Menning Photographic

We Tell Your Love Story

Menning Photographic is a fun-loving, creative, energetic, husband & wife photography team. We delight in taking photos that help you tell your love story.

From the unforgettable excitement of becoming engaged to the memorable day of your wedding, Menning Photographic specializes in capturing the true beauty found in everyone.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Second Shooter (1)
Slideshow (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Proofs (1)

My wedding is a day that I've been waiting for my whole life. Everything you read about planning your wedding says that choosing your photographer is one of the most important things. That is why you need to read this entire review and book them immediately after! Josh and Danielle are absolutely AMAZING! Hands down, no questions asked. They make you feel comfortable and relaxed so you can really enjoy the moment. The Menning's make you feel like you've known them your whole life, they treat you like family. I will never forget the morning of my wedding day. Danielle was at the hotel with us while we were getting ready, she made me feel like she was my big sister, giving me advice/suggestions to make my wedding day the best day of my life.You seriously can't put a price on that feeling she gave me. Not long after our wedding my husband and I received our wedding photo's and we were absolutely speechless. We are able to re-live our wedding all over again through our photographs. If you ever think about hiring Menning Photography DO NOT THINK TWICE! Don't forget after your wedding all your going to have left to remember that day are your photographs. Its a day I will look back and re-live again and again. Thank you so much Danielle and Josh for capturing all of the moments from our special day!! we

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Brittany, 4/21/18, 1 Review

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

The Mennings were an amazing couple to work with and we are so happy we chose them to photograph our engagement photos and wedding day! They were very professional and organized, but also so fun to work with! They were very calm and easy going, but also provided us with the direction we needed. They also helped make our individual vision come to life! They kept in touch every step of the way and I could not imagine our photos being done by anyone else!

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1362841875910 meganjim21
220x220 sq 1362841820018 erinjaredw24
220x220 sq 1362841883542 nicolechad02

1 ENDORSEMENT
Danielle and Josh Menning , Menning photographic , is an extremely terrific photography team to work with . They are contemporary in their style , and comfortable to work with . The professionalism is outstanding . I enjoy working with them often , and find that as we get to know one another so well our work flows together like a well working machine ! I enjoy seeing their completed images, I can pick out their style and when I see a framed piece at the fair or some where I can often see their work . I hope people say that about my flowers as well . A pleasure to work with such a talented couple . and an honor to recommend them to my brides !

42631 Crestview Rd., Leetonia, OH 44431   See On Map