42631 Crestview Rd., Leetonia, OH 44431 Map · Phone number

About Menning Photographic

Menning Photographic is a fun-loving, creative, energetic, husband & wife photography team. We delight in taking photos that help you tell your love story.

From the unforgettable excitement of becoming engaged to the memorable day of your wedding, Menning Photographic specializes in capturing the true beauty found in everyone.

Follow Menning Photographic on

dj promo000
LeslieMatt00

105 Reviews for Menning Photographic

Tabatha Trummer · Getting married on 07/08/2021

The perfect people to capture the perfect day

Danielle and Josh are phenomenal! They made everything so easy and really helped with the timing to make sure we were able to capture all the moments i knew (and didn't know) i wanted. We got sneak peeks immediately, and it just got me even more excited for what was to come. The photos are amazing, and i couldn't imagine trusting anyone else with capturing such a special day. They were easy to work with, very communicable (i swear i felt like i was bothering Danielle 24/7- but she was always quick to respond and never seemed bothered) and they made us laugh so much so the photos are just so genuine. I can't thank them enough for capturing our perfect day.

Sent on 12/17/2019

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Tabatha! We really appreciate you taking the time to write this amazing review for us! We loved photographing your & Dustin's wedding day and it was great getting to know you throughout the planning process. You were definitely not a bother AT ALL & we loved getting to help with the wedding planning! We LOVED your wedding day & all of the fun and laughter! Thanks again for choosing us to photograph such an important day in your love story!

Natalie I · Getting married on 12/08/2020

Excellent!

Josh and Danielle were fantastic from start to finish! I had been following Menning Photographic's work for years prior to getting engaged, and I knew I wanted to have them photograph our wedding day. Josh and Danielle were always calm, fun to talk to, and quick to respond to our questions. The pictures we received from our wedding day are gorgeous and I am so happy we have those to treasure along with our memories of that day!

Sent on 09/06/2020

Nicole Marino · Married on 09/09/2020

Timeless Wedding Photos

Where do we even begin with The Menning’s?! They are more then just photographers. The love that this couple has for one another in their marriage and through their career together can not be put into words. Menning Photographic was easily our favorite vendor on our wedding day. They honestly made our day perfect! Our photos are timeless and we cannot wait to share our special day with many generations to come. The day we got our blog I could not stop reading and looking through the photos reliving the best day of our lives. Both of us are so happy to have met such a special couple. Vince and I got to listen to our families, friends and wedding party talk about how beautiful our photos were! Josh spent the morning with the groomsmen and Danielle with the bridesmaids! She even shed a few tears with us.

Vince and I love you guys and thank you for capturing our wedding day! We would recommend these two to EVERYONE!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH, Nicole! We really appreciate you & Vincent! You're such a special couple and really made for each other. Thank you again for sharing such a wonderful and joyful time in your lives with us! We had a great time during the engagement session and on the wedding day because you two are so genuinely in love with one another and because you are surrounded by a supportive family and fun and awesome friends! Seriously, thank you for sharing that with us! It means a lot! Best wishes!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Menning Photographic FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3179.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Slideshow
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4299
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    High-Res Images
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Negatives
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Prints
    Proofs

• The Willows by Wehr LLC Wedding Florists

Danielle and Josh Menning , Menning photographic , is an extremely terrific photography team to work with . They are contemporary in their style , and comfortable to work with . The professionalism is outstanding . I enjoy working with them often , and find that as we get to know one another so well our work flows together like a well working machine ! I enjoy seeing their completed images, I can pick out their style and when I see a framed piece at the fair or some where I can often see their work . I hope people say that about my flowers as well . A pleasure to work with such a talented couple . and an honor to recommend them to my brides !

• 42631 Crestview Rd. Leetonia, OH, 44431 See on map
    Location of (Menning Photographic)