42631 Crestview Rd., Leetonia, OH 44431 Map · Phone number

About Menning Photographic

Menning Photographic is a fun-loving, creative, energetic, husband & wife photography team. We delight in taking photos that help you tell your love story.

From the unforgettable excitement of becoming engaged to the memorable day of your wedding, Menning Photographic specializes in capturing the true beauty found in everyone.

Follow Menning Photographic on

Menning Photographic 7
  • Ricky

Ricky Clark · Married on 08/10/2019

Absolutely the best!

Josh and Danielle are the best wedding photographers you could possibly ask for!! You should absolutely book them ASAP! We live in New York City but got married in Youngstown, so we really needed photographers that would work with us on timing for the consultation, engagement photos, etc. Not only were Josh and Danielle accommodating, they TOOK A BUS TO NYC to take our engagement photos!! The pictures turned out amazing. My wife and I were nervous about poses and looking awkward in the photos, but Josh and Danielle took all the stress away. They are cool and funny and they told us exactly how and where to be for our photos. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect too. We are blown away with how many quality pictures they got of the special day. We didn't hire a videographer, and we really didn't need one with how meticulously they documented the whole day. I can not recommend them enough, and I promise that you are doing it wrong if you go with anyone else!

Sent on 09/04/2019
    Menning Photographic 8
    Menning Photographic 9

Menning Photographic's reply:

This is the best review ever, Ricky! Thank you so much for trusting us with your wedding day memories! We had a blast with you & Kelly and your bridal party! And your families were so accommodating and friendly! We're really excited to be able to stay in touch via the wonder that is social media so we can see all of the awesome things in store for you two! You are a fun and rad couple and we're glad we got to know you two throughout the wedding planning process. Thanks again!
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 06/08/2019

Josh and Danielle are the best!

I chose josh & Danielle to photograph my wedding because of how amazing they did at my sister and brother-in-law’s wedding. With Menning’s, you aren’t paying for a photographer. You are paying for an experience. They take the time to get to know and your fiancé. They make sessions fun, even for the awkward couple that we are. I love that they send you little notes and such to help alleviate stress during the months of planning. And I LOVE that you can feel the love they have for each other while in their presence. Oh and the pictures never disappoint! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 06/22/2019
    Menning Photographic 10
    Menning Photographic 11
    Menning Photographic 12

Menning Photographic's reply:

Amy, you & Logan are the absolute sweetest and we are SO thankful we got to photograph your amazing celebration! Your family is wonderful & we hope we'll cross paths with you all again at some point in life! We loved photographing your engagement session and wedding and can't wait to see what life will have in store for your marriage because you two are awesome together! Thanks again for trusting us with such important and fun memories! And thank you for planning that AMAZING "first look" with Logan 1 and Logan 2 because it made our lives lol :)

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2018

Everything You Want from Wedding Photographers

I do not have enough good things to say about Josh and Danielle. They photographed our October 2018 wedding. Photographers were very important to us. We visited with several, but within minutes of our in person meeting with Josh and Danielle, we knew we wanted them to capture our special day. The only thing you really get to keep from your wedding day is your pictures. I wanted quality images that captured us as a couple. I didn't want photos that would look out of place and dated in the years to come. The Mennings were absolutely perfect! They made us feel comfortable and special from the very beginning. They made us feel like we were their only clients. The attention to detail and speed of service they provide is second to none.

The Mennings do not leave you guessing. They provide you with ample information so that every question is answered. They do it in a way that is organized, but not overwhelming.

Our engagement session was so fun! My husband and I had never had professional pictures taken together, and had very few photos together throughout our relationship of 10 years because we felt we were not photogenic. The Mennings made us feel like rock stars and very comfortable.

On the day of the wedding, the Mennings were there every step of the way. They captured all of the important moments, both planned and unplanned. They were incredibly professional, but personable. Their organization was impeccable. They know what they are doing and are incredibly experienced.

After the wedding, we received our USB of images in just a couple of weeks! We were shocked and so excited! If you're looking for the BEST wedding photographers look no further.

Sent on 03/02/2019

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you so much, Stephanie! We LOVED photographing every moment of your wedding day & getting to know you & Michael! You are genuinely kind & wonderful people & we really loved the emotion between you two during your first look, as well as all of the fun we got to have with your awesome bridal party. They were a hoot- especially when they went & found the mirror you never knew you had lol! Thank you again so much for choosing us to photograph your wedding day! We wish we could review our couples because we'd give you both a million stars for being the sweetest & most fun!

Menning Photographic FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,179.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,299.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• The Willows by Wehr LLC
    The Willows by Wehr LLC Wedding Florists

Danielle and Josh Menning , Menning photographic , is an extremely terrific photography team to work with . They are contemporary in their style , and comfortable to work with . The professionalism is outstanding . I enjoy working with them often , and find that as we get to know one another so well our work flows together like a well working machine ! I enjoy seeing their completed images, I can pick out their style and when I see a framed piece at the fair or some where I can often see their work . I hope people say that about my flowers as well . A pleasure to work with such a talented couple . and an honor to recommend them to my brides !

• 42631 Crestview Rd. Leetonia, 44431 See on map