Mendon Golf Club

226 Mendon-Ionia Road, Honeoye Falls, NY 14472 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Mendon Golf Club

Thank you for taking the first step towards planning your event at Mendon Golf Club. There are so many ways to celebrate with us. With custom menus, expert preparation, superior service in a picturesque setting we make memories happen every time.

At Mendon Golf Club we are able to cater to groups ranging in size from 10 to 225 people. For cocktail and/or hors d’oeuvre parties; the capacity is approximately 350 people.

Whether a bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, bachelor golf outing or wedding, we will make your special day a lasting memory. Our professional Events Coordinator is available to assist you with all of the details so that you are free to enjoy your event from beginning to end.

Email events@mendongolfclub.com to request information about our services or call 585-624-3770 ext. 211 to speak with our event planner.

Follow Mendon Golf Club on

Our Clubhouse
Our Clubhouse

5 Reviews for Mendon Golf Club

Theresa · Married on 10/15/2010

This places was absolutely AMAZING to work with. Charlie is the guy that runs everything and he is, seriously, the nicest person I've ever dealt with. The service was amazing, the prices were THE BEST, the place is beautiful and everything was more than I could have asked for. Charlie and his crew went above and beyond to make me and my husband happy on our wedding day. Everything was perfect! I would completely recommend this place to any bride!!!

Sent on 10/25/2010

Sarah · Married on 05/22/2010

We had the best experience with CCM. Charlie, the caterer, was great. He let us setup on Thursday and Friday for our Saturday wedding. He always answered the phone and got information for me quickly. He lived close to us so we were able to meet with him offsite to save time and gas. Beauty and value were key on my list (budget wedding, $10k) and CCM brought us in under budget and with a beautiful room and landscaping. All the food is made from scratch and the bistro steak, Tuscan Chicken, Salmon and twiced baked potoes were nothing less than AMAZING! Everyone complimented us on the food. I HIGHLY recommend Country Club of Mendon.

Sent on 05/24/2010

Benjamin · Married on 12/12/2015

I've been to many weddings, and going into this one, my now Wife and I knew what we were looking for (mostly). The owners and staff were more than helpful filling in gaps and answering questions that we didn't know we had to ask. Truly professional and you don't even need to be a member to book a wedding there! They surprise you with complimentary add-ons to your package and truly care that it's the best day of your life. I could ramble on and on. The point to be made, if you are looking for a venue, you should at the very least visit this place. I gave them 4.5 stars on responsiveness because we couldn't get ahold of the owner in the office a couple of times (though she gave us her cell, so that's partially our fault). Even that wasn't bad because we received a call back a day or two later during a non-crunch time. I want to re-emphasize that if you go with these guys, don't even bother with a wedding planner. They've got it all down and love to share ideas and suggestions.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Mendon Golf Club Pricing

Mendon Golf Club Price Rates

Mendon Golf Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 12.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Signature Drink
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 225
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Country/Golf Club
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, November, December

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Mendon Golf Club 1
    Golf Outing Bachelor Party

Let MGC achieve more than just your wedding wishes.

Book your wedding with us and get your Bachelor Party Golf Outing

At a reduced rate!!!

What you get:

· 18-holes + carts

· Box lunch for your group including: deli sandwich, chips & soda/water

· $20 value cooler per cart including: 4 domestic beers & 2 bottles of water

· Complimentary “shooters” for your group

· Guest passes for a later date for the Father of the Bride!

Package Regularly Priced at $75/person.

Your Outing Priced at $50/person!!!

• 226 Mendon-Ionia Road Honeoye Falls, New York, 14472 See on map
    5856243770 (211) (Phone number)