Mémorelle

Lisbon, PT View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

We are Barbara and Tiago,

wife and husband team of photographers and videographers.

We got married in 2019 in the amazing Lanzarote Island in the Canary Islands. It was a small wedding with 34 guests and we had the best week of our lives.

Get to know Tiago

I'm one half of Mémorelle. I'm crazy about coffee, riding my motorbike and enjoying every day with my family.

At the age of 5 I moved to Luxembourg where I lived until I was 19 and then back to Lisbon to pursue a career in Cinema. Ever since I can remember I have been passionate about image and everything it represents and transmits.

You could say that I am the most professional and artistic side of Mémorelle and for me photographing weddings is more than a job, it's being able to do what I most enjoy. I want to be able to capture your day and make you relive all the emotions.

Get to know Barbara

I'm the other half of Mémorelle. I am both Spanish and Portuguese. I love being close to the sea, the beach, the sun and nature. I'm in love with my beautiful family, who are my source of inspiration.

Photographing a wedding is more than just work as I love getting to know the couples. That will probably be me behind your emails and messages!

You could say I am the more emotional and sensitive side of Mémorelle. What I want most is to record one of the most important days for you and make you relive all the smiles and tears of your day.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
High-Def Video
Save The Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

Photographer and Videographer

Avenida Engenheiro Arantes e Oliveira Lisbon, PT, 1900-221
00351-967732727
Location of (Mémorelle)

Other vendors in Portugal for your wedding