Memorable Occasions

Port Saint Lucie, FL View map

Hello Guest,

I'd like to introduce myself and my company, Memorable Occasions Event Planning . My name is Curlinda, and as the name suggests, my company provides event planning for weddings, birthday's and other social engagements.

Why choose Memorable Occasions? We do the work so you don't have to. We are contracted with professional Photographers, DJ's, Hotels, Limo Services, Entertainers, etc. to make your event an absolute success without all the stress! We are your one stop event planning shop!

I welcome the opportunity to offer you a free consultation to get your event off to a great start. Call today for an appointment at a date and time that is right for you.

Curlinda S.
772-236-0488

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

2.9 out of 5 rating
    Charmaine Married on 07/24/2010
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had a great experience with Curlinda Sams. She made my wedding stress free and beautiful at a very affordable rate. Curlinda listened to what I invisioned my weddind and reception to look like and she made it happen. I would recommend her to any future bride.
    Patricia Married on 07/21/2007
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Curlinda was very attentive to the details of my wedding. I was unsure of what I wanted, she was able to help me bring all my ideas together and capture a clear vision for my special day. Thank you so much Curlinda for your patience, understanding and professionalism. You made sure my day was stress free. I will be sure to refer my friends and family to your company.
    Cindy Married on 10/15/2011
    0.7 out of 5 rating
      2.0 out of 5 rating
      1.5 out of 5 rating
      0.0 out of 5 rating
    We needed help just planning a few last minute details for our wedding. The day of the wedding went great, but the day after the wedding when we checked out our credit card bill, we found out that we were charged twice for the services provided. After more than a year we still haven't heard back and they have refused to answer any of our phone calls. I would suggest you don't trust them with your money, they are a nothing but common thieves.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Memorable Occasions 1
Discount
Announce your new engagement with out breaking the bank, mention you found us on WeddingWire and receive 100 post card sized Save-The-Date cards for only 15.99. Now thats a deal! These will be great for mailing. Updrade your cards by adding your photo for only $5.00.

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Memorable Occasions to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher 214 957 2155

6967 Hancock Drive Port Saint Lucie, 34952

9am-4pm Mon-Sat. Closed Sundays and Holidays
Location of (Memorable Occasions)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding