Lisle, IL 60532 Map · Phone number

About Memorable Moments Imaging

We work as a team of two photographers to capture the best shots - whether they be posed or candid, or a mix of both, at your special event. If you're planning a wedding, a surprise party, a prom, or any other event, you'll love what we can do with digital cameras in your midst.

We also take professional portrait photographs for such things as engagements, senior photos, glamour or boudoir portraits, or any other needs.

Click here to check out some additional photos from our portfolio.

2256701172 093a49f793
DSCN8847b
2256625984 3f5b8e3429

4 Reviews for Memorable Moments Imaging

Tracy · Married on 09/12/2009

They did a fabulous job at our wedding. They were so accommodating to all of our wishes and we even saw some of the photos within the first few days. They turned out beautiful. I cant wait to see the rest which will be in about two weeks. They went out of their way to make sure we had all of the most important pictures. I would book them again for any occasion.

Sent on 09/16/2009

Colleen · Married on 07/19/2009

Awesome....great pictures, wonderful attention to detail and even helped out with set up and in the kitchen. Many thanks!

Sent on 08/27/2009

Kimberley · Married on 08/23/2008

I found the lovely couple on Craigslist and it was the best thing I could have done. Their names are Korina and Bob. They made my day wonderful. I was working with a limited budget and they were willing to work within the budget that I had set for photography. They were on time and took pics that I did not even know they had taken. I did not do a photobook with them due to it would cost more but I was able to get all of the pics they took for the day. I received 426 pictures that they took of my day. I am very happy with what I received from them. I would tell anyone if you are looking for someone who is going to treat you like family and care about what you want, then this is the couple for you.

Sent on 09/10/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Memorable Moments Imaging FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs

• Lisle, 60532 See on map