P. O. Box 478, Odessa, DE 19730 Map · Phone number

About Memorable Events by Peggy

No Worries...Just Cherish the Moment. Allow us to create a Memorable Event for you. Whether it be an Engagement Party, Baby or Bridal Shower, Wedding, Civil Union, Sweet 16, Graduation, Anniversary Milestone or Girl’s Night Out, every detail will be taken into consideration to ensure your event runs smoothly. It is our mission that your day be memorable, stress-free, and clear of issues that could distract you from what is important, your event celebration. We are centrally located in the Middletown area. This will enable us to service clients from Point A (Wilmington) to Point B (Fenwick Island). You may contact me at (302) 690-1677 or peggy@memorableeventsbypeggy.com.

kera nick 21
ringsresizedlove
kera nick 7

8 Reviews for Memorable Events by Peggy

Michael · Married on 09/30/2017

Peggy exceeded my expectations as the day of coordinator at our wedding. She was not only very professional but has such a welcoming personality. Lets start with the basics, we provided Peggy with a binder with all the information about the wedding and had a pre-meeting. She executed flawlessly. Now to the things you can't predict when you have 150 people attend your wedding; she handled hiccups with great judgment and a firm yet friendly approach. I am sure there are even some things she handled and didn't even bother to tell us because she wanted to make sure this was a special day for us. You can tell that Peggy does this type of work because she loves it, and it was evident in how she made my husband and I feel about our wedding day. I would recommend Peggy without hesitation.

Sent on 12/07/2017

carla · Married on 03/13/2017

We had a wonderful experience with Peggy for my son's wedding. She is pleasant to work with and made his day worry free. Would definately recommend her for your special day.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Heather · Married on 08/23/2014

Peggy of Memorable Events by Peggy volunteered her services for a memorial benefit to honor a mutual friend that passed away from pancreatic cancer a few months ago. Peggy was more than willing to help with this event after I told her what I was hoping to do! From the time the planning began it was VERY apparent that Peggy is enthusiastic and passionate about her job! She came prepared with ideas and a plan the first time we met about this event. Peggy is extremely organized and always made sure that any questions I had were answered right away! She was able to provide contact information for reputable vendors in the area. Most importantly, Peggy followed up with everything she said she would help with and ABSOLUTELY blew me away with her expertise! She thought of things that I never would have thought about for this event. She was very mindful of how cost effective we needed to be while planning this event because there was not a large budget to work with. Peggy was able to keep the event well under budget! She was there every minute of the event. She came prepared to set up for the event WELL in advance to make sure everything was complete before guests arrived. She even helped keep me calm! Peggy’s number one priority is to make sure that the person(s) she is working with have every need and desire met. Whenever I speak with anyone that is getting married or wanting to put an event together, Memorable Events by Peggy is the first and only Wedding Planner that I recommend! She is patient, honest, and respectful of your time and of the vision you have for your event. I would not have been able to put all the pieces of the memorial benefit together without Peggy. She was able to make this benefit a success and help raise money for a good cause and family!  If you are looking for a superb event/wedding planner, look no farther! Peggy is the event/wedding planner for you!

Sent on 10/31/2014

Memorable Events by Peggy FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,700.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Men In Black Wedding Officiants
    Men In Black Wedding Officiants Wedding Officiants

We meet a lot of wedding planners, and Peggy is definitely in the top 1%! She remains responsive and cool when challenges may arise at an event and handles it in a very professional way. Her soft spoken tone and attitude are the great hallmarks of her services and are calming to a couple. We would highly recommend couples to use her as their wedding planner as she was nothing but a joy to work with. We look forward to the day soon when our paths cross again at an event. Give Peggy a call . . . she will do a fantastic job for you in your event planning. You won't be disappointed.

• P. O. Box 478 Odessa, 19730 See on map