Memorable DJ Entertainment

Apopka, FL 32703 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Memorable DJ Entertainment

DJ entertainment specializing in fun intertactive entertainment. We provide top of the line equipment, dance floor lighting, appearance, and a great experienced DJ at a price that everyone can afford. All DJ events can include dance floor lighting and the option to have our one of a kind lighted equipment package. We also offer up lighting for any event. Interactive DJ entertainment with a focus on FUN!!! All DJs have over 10 years of experience working weddings! Our mission is to make sure your event is a MEMORABLE one not only for you, but for all of your guests as well.

DJ set up and dance floor

• Videos 3

22 Reviews for Memorable DJ Entertainment

Jessica Davis · Married on 03/29/2019

Interactive, Professional DJ

Robbie was an outstanding DJ. By gathering our guests around and getting some dance moves started he immediately broke that “first guest on the floor” ice. He made announcements when scheduled and was able to read the guests and adjust in order to keep the party going. During our meeting he helped us develop a playlist that was EXACTLY what we wanted. He was just awesome. Highly recommend.

Sent on 03/31/2019

Mindy · Married on 11/25/2017

Robbie did amazing at our wedding. He had 100% of our 200 person wedding on the dance floor by song 2. There was never a time when the dance floor was empty - something not easy to accomplish! He was very interactive with the guests and did a fantastic job with the music genres we requested. He kept to my timeline and made sure to come ask me if I was ready for the cake cutting, garter toss, etc. and was flexible if I told him to wait a few! I also got the percussionist which I highly recommend. It added a live element where you could feel him playing the drums to the music and was just another piece of the puzzle that made their entertainment truly entertaining! I recommend Robbie to all my friends getting married.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Grace · Married on 10/15/2016

DJ Robbie did a great job on our wedding. He kept the night flowing and our guests dancing! Thank you!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Memorable DJ Entertainment FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Party Shots Orlando
    Party Shots Orlando Photo Booths

We LOVE working with Robbie and his team! The energy Robbie brings to the events is amazing and the guest are entertained all night long! Jenn, Party Shots Orlando

• Apopka, 32703 See on map