Melissa Mercado Photography

Playa Del Carmen View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

I believe in bringing emotion to life through images and having an absolutely awesome time in the process! (You must be forewarned...my laugh is contagious!)

As a California Denverite who is now a full time "Playense", I'm a global lover of images and beautiful places. I love love, people and the quirky side of life.

I have an absolute passion for making your laughter and love shine through my art and I can't wait to capture it forever.

Are you ready for an amazing and crazy-fun best day of your life? Visit my website or email me at love@melissamercado.com and let's see how I can help.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints

• Haley
    Haley S. Married on 01/02/2019

100% Best Choice

Melissa is amazing. We just got back all of our wedding photos and they really are gorgeous. The color and the candid expressions and moments- we really were blown away. And her personality, friendliness, and willingness to step in and take control when needed is an added bonus that made working with Melissa a dream. I've been in a lot of weddings and Melissa's style and attitude was so much better than any other I have seen or interacted with the day of a wedding. I would recommend anyone getting married in Mexico (or anywhere really!) to go with Melissa! I would rate her higher if I could!
    Leticia Married on 02/23/2017
    Melissa was the best photographer and I am so happy I went with her for our special day. From the first time I emailed her about interest in using her she was quick to respond and always so wonderful to coordinate the day with. Once our wedding day arrived she ensured that I felt relaxed and smiled. She captured all the right moments. The coloring in the photos was amazing. You can't go wrong using her.
    Paul Married on 04/15/2016
    Planning a wedding is stressful, picking Melissa as our photographer was the best and easiest decision we have ever made. She made the our wedding day so much fun and playful, which is EXACTLY what you want with a photographer. She cares so much about you as a couple that she makes sure your personality is shown through your pictures. She is absolutely amazing!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Alex Corbanezi Beauty Alex Corbanezi Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Melissa Mercado and I met almost 4 years ago in a PinUp shooting for Luna, a beautiful lady from Canada!! Since then we have seen each other frequently on weddings around the area and occasions when she recommends me to a bride!! Melissa has a warming and kind personality that makes you feel welcome. Her work is amazing capturing on her lens the best moments with spectacular precision and focus!! Love her work and her persona!! Good to have each other here at the Wedding Wire!!

Doranna Hairstylist & Makeup Artist Doranna Hairstylist & Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Melissa has a wonderfully warm personality which easily invites the smiles of the bride and groom, as well as, the guests. Her passion for her job and good attitude help to relax the bride on one of the biggest days of her life. This attention to the way she interacts with the photo subjects is easily seen in the fabulous results she gets in the wedding albums. Because she is also an aritist in photo composition, her wedding photos take on an extra flair of artwork. I just love to work with her as her positive character is contagious.

Puerto Aventuras Weddings Puerto Aventuras Weddings Wedding Planners

Melissa needs no endorsement from me. She is a fireball, pure pro. I LOVE working with her, she is amazing at understanding exactly what clients are looking for and she is so easy to work with, from the planner side as well. She always seems to have a smile on her face. It is evident she loves and has passion for what she does and her pictures show it every time!

Playa Del Carmen
5219841457997
Location of (Melissa Mercado Photography)

Melissa Mercado Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Melissa Mercado Photography include in the starting price?

Melissa Mercado Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Melissa Mercado Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Melissa Mercado Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Melissa Mercado Photography offer?

Melissa Mercado Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Melissa Mercado Photography offer?

Melissa Mercado Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Melissa Mercado Photography offer for wedding events?

Melissa Mercado Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Melissa Mercado Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Melissa Mercado Photography is recommended by 93% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism, 4.9 in value and 4.8 in average response time.

Other vendors in Eastern Mexico for your wedding