Melissa Ivy Photography

Phoenix, AZ View map
$2,600 Most Popular Price

$2,600 Most Popular Price

Hi There! My name is Melissa and I love getting to know newly engaged couples and the internet only does so much. Let's meet for coffee and chat about your wedding!

• Lauren
    Lauren B. Married on 04/11/2021

Amazing engagement & wedding pictures!

I did a lot of research before choosing to go with Melissa. I loved her style and Melissa just has a great personality. She's funny, flexible and dependable and made my husband and I feel comfortable behind the camera. During the wedding, Melissa and 2nd photographer were very professional and sneaky - to be honest, I don't really remember them being around during the ceremony but they got some great shots. I highly recommend Melissa!

Melissa Ivy Photography's reply:

Lauren!! Thank you so much for your sweet words! I was honored to be there for your and Jeff's wedding day!
    Heather Married on 04/27/2018
    Melissa was an obvious choice for us when looking for a wedding photographer. We had seen her photos already, and knew we wanted her before we were even engaged. We live in Phoenix and she was so happy to go with us to Sedona to shoot our engagement session, and killed it!! She is so much fun, so talented, and reasonably priced for the wedding industry. You won’t find anyone better than Melissa Ivy!
    Heather Married on 12/16/2017
    I cannot express how much I loved Melissa and her work! She is the sweetest person, and spending 8 hours with her on my wedding day was wonderful! I loved every single photo she took. The biggest advice I was given before my wedding was to get a good photographer because at the end of it all, the photos are some of the few things you have left. Well I made the best decision picking Melissa! The photos she took captured every special moment that we will cherish forever. Everyone tells you the days goes by so quick and you miss so much, but with all the photos she took, we will always have the best memories of our wedding day thanks to her. I highly recommend her!

Sue Jacobs Cakes Sue Jacobs Cakes Wedding Cakes

Melissa Ivy Photography! Certainly a great choice in amazing photography! We recommend checking out her work, because the images speak volumes about her talent and skill in capturing those life special moments!

Phoenix, 85085
Location of (Melissa Ivy Photography)