Phoenix, AZ 85085 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Melissa Ivy Photography

Hi There! My name is Melissa and I love getting to know newly engaged couples and the internet only does so much. Let's meet for coffee and chat about your wedding!

Follow Melissa Ivy Photography on

5 Reviews for Melissa Ivy Photography

Melissa Ivy Photography 1
Melissa Ivy Photography 2

Heather · Married on 04/27/2018

Melissa was an obvious choice for us when looking for a wedding photographer. We had seen her photos already, and knew we wanted her before we were even engaged. We live in Phoenix and she was so happy to go with us to Sedona to shoot our engagement session, and killed it!! She is so much fun, so talented, and reasonably priced for the wedding industry. You won’t find anyone better than Melissa Ivy!

Sent on 05/04/2018
    Melissa Ivy Photography 3

Heather · Married on 12/16/2017

I cannot express how much I loved Melissa and her work! She is the sweetest person, and spending 8 hours with her on my wedding day was wonderful! I loved every single photo she took. The biggest advice I was given before my wedding was to get a good photographer because at the end of it all, the photos are some of the few things you have left. Well I made the best decision picking Melissa! The photos she took captured every special moment that we will cherish forever. Everyone tells you the days goes by so quick and you miss so much, but with all the photos she took, we will always have the best memories of our wedding day thanks to her. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Jerry · Married on 11/12/2017

Melissa was hands down the best photographer we could have had or asked for! From the get go she was great about learning who we were as a couple, what our wants for photos were, and explaining her style. She quickly met with us after we contacted her and we ironed out most of the details in our first meeting.

To prepare for the wedding day we got together for engagement photos. Melissa helped us decide on the Desert Botanical Garden. Melissa worked magic to make us look good while picking out some of the prettiest spots in the garden. Although those sessions can often feel awkward if you are not used to having your photo taken she made us feel comfortable, this was a preview for how great she was going to be during our big day.

While our wedding day was hectic by nature, Melissa was there promptly and did not stop working until her hours were up. She kept family photos on schedule, kept us in good spirits, and took all around amazing photos from her little step stool. From candida to group shots they were all expertly done and came out great.

The editing was done incredibly fast. We never once had to ask for an update and knew we were in good hands (from our previous engagement session), but also due to her constantly updating her blog and instagram we could see how hard she was working for all her couples. When the photos came through we couldn't believe how great they were!

Melissa is a true talent and you're missing out if you don't choose her for your wedding day.

Sent on 12/26/2017

• Sue Jacobs Cakes
    Sue Jacobs Cakes Wedding Cakes

Melissa Ivy Photography! Certainly a great choice in amazing photography! We recommend checking out her work, because the images speak volumes about her talent and skill in capturing those life special moments!