800 Brookline Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15226 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Melissa Distel Photography

I am an all digital photographer, combining traditional and photojournalistic photography since 2001. I absolutely love photographing weddings! Every wedding is unique and you never know what great photographic opportunities will arise. Capturing the tears, joy, love and laughter is the best part of my job.
My packages offer all day unlimited coverage so I can catch every moment just as you remember it! You can custom create a package to fit both you and your budget. I am currently offering photo wedding invitations, albums, magazine proof books, online proof galleries and much more!

Contact me to get together and discuss your wedding.

Follow Melissa Distel Photography on

SE101849c3a
MY2408 359c

13 Reviews for Melissa Distel Photography

Becky · Married on 06/08/2013

Melissa did an excellent job capturing such great shots. First with our engagement pictures my husband and I were a little shy in front of the camera ! Melissa was so good with us and took the time to get some great shots. For our wedding, we had an exceptionally wild wedding party and Melissa was able to grab their attention and get hundreds of absolutely stunning pictures. We are so pleased with her work we are having a hard time picking favorites, because there is so many great pictures ! We aren't starting a family right away but when we do we will be sure to take our babies to her. She does quality work for a reasonable price !

Dave · Married on 06/25/2011

Melissa met with us and from the first day, we were blown away by not only her porfolio, but her personality and willingness to work with us for certain pictures that we wanted.

We got engagement pictures and our wedding proofs back so far and are blown away. It's crazy how many great pictures there are that I don't know how we're going to cut them down to the ones in a book.

Also, many of the pictures we're also done with certain effects to highlight various colors, washes, and other techniques that I'm not aware of. What we ended up with were 3 of the same picture (one that looks like a standard pic, another in black and white, and a third that looks very artistic and could be hung in our house). The artistic side and creative pictures are what we feel separates her from others out there.

We could not be happier and plan to use Melissa for baby pictures sometime soon....maybe not too soon. We would recommend her to anyone.

Nicole · Married on 06/11/2011

Amazing!
    Melissa took such beautiful pictures for my wedding! She was wonderful to work with, and delivered excellent service. My whole family was impressed with her professionalism and talent. We especially loved her positive attitude on the day of the wedding--the smile never left her face! Highly recommend!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Melissa Distel Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,150.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Melissa Distel Photography 1
    Free Engagement Portrait Session
    Wedding Wire Special- Mention that you found me on Wedding Wire and once you've put a deposit down on your date you will receive a FREE engagement portrait session.

• EWD Photography & Photo Booth Rental
    EWD Photography & Photo Booth Rental Wedding Photographers

Very professional and attentative with the eye that will capture the moments that count. EWD Photography

• Magic Moments Disc Jockey Service
    Magic Moments Disc Jockey Service Wedding DJs

Melissa has incredible talent for photography and it shows in every picture she takes. She is incredible to work with at weddings and I would recommend her service to anyone!

• 800 Brookline Blvd Pittsburgh, PA 15226 See on map