Melissa Desjardins Photography

Virginia Beach, VA View map
$4,200 Most Popular Price

$4,200 Most Popular Price

What makes for great wedding photography?

The answer depends on who’s asking as much as to whom it’s being asked.

That’s where I come in. I’m Melissa Desjardins!

I don’t view photography through a traditional lens, and the same can be said for your wedding day vision. Society’s so-called conventions are, well, all-too-conventional for your individual style; but we both know it runs much deeper than that. You’ve never been one to settle for the status quo. Should the most important day of your life be any different?

Of course not!

You’ve put a ton of hard work into making “The Big Day” an expression of you and your partner’s unique styles. So when that day arrives, you deserve to enjoy the aesthetic you’ve created through artfully-crafted photography. Though beyond aesthetics, it means the world to me when couples trust I’ll capture the genuine moments of the most significant chapter of their love story with my special brand of energy and passion.

Welcome to Melissa Desjardins Photography!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Prints

• Katie
    Katie C. Married on 09/12/2021

BOOK MELISSA! She’s incredible.

Where do I begin?! Melissa was absolutely the best to work with and I absolutely recommend hiring her. Melissa’s “eye” is impeccable, and I love every photo she took. We had such a great time meeting Melissa for our engagement shoot and we immediately all became friends and were so comfortable working with her. She walked us through some poses that felt and looked so natural and also captured us just being ourselves. We unfortunately postponed our wedding (due to COVID) twice, and Melissa was always one of my first texts to make sure she would be available before we selected the new dates. Melissa took such gorgeous photos of our perfect day and even three months later I find myself looking at them everyday. THANK YOU MELISSA, you are truly the best!
    Krista S. Married on 04/11/2020

Absolute perfection

Melissa is absolutely incredible. And she is one of the kindest people I have met. She came highly recommended and after looking through her photos I could see why. My husband and I didn't get a chance to meet Mel before the wedding (we live out of state) and as soon as we met her on our wedding day we both immediately felt comfortable and it was as if we had known her forever. She arrived early and extremely professional, was always easily found when we wanted to take extended family shots at the reception and was vocal about making sure everyone could be seen and was evenly distributed in the shots (we have a big family) and I really appreciated all of her direction! Her photos of the day are absolutely beautiful and I am so thrilled we went with her. My husband and I were talking after the wedding and were sad we never got to say goodbye after the sendoff, everything happens so quickly! But that's when you know you've got a great photographer, you miss them after only spending a couple hours together.
    Emily Married on 10/21/2017
    Melissa was AMAZING!! Our pictures were so awesome and she is such a sweetheart and a pleasure to work with!! She has a real talent for capturing the perfect moments and we couldn’t be happier we chose her!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Virginia Beach, VA, 23452
603-305-1605
Location of (Melissa Desjardins Photography)

Melissa Desjardins Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Melissa Desjardins Photography include in the starting price?

Melissa Desjardins Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • Proofs

What photography services does Melissa Desjardins Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Melissa Desjardins Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Melissa Desjardins Photography offer?

Melissa Desjardins Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Melissa Desjardins Photography offer?

Melissa Desjardins Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Custom Graphics
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Melissa Desjardins Photography offer for wedding events?

Melissa Desjardins Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Melissa Desjardins Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Melissa Desjardins Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding