Melissa Barra Makeup

North Providence, RI View map

Welcome to Melissa Barra Makeup! As professional makeup artists, Melissa and her team understand how important it is to bring out your natural features, whether it be your wedding day, or first prom!

We specialize in both Airbrush and Traditional Makeup. We travel throughout New England providing on-location makeup services for any occasion. We travel to your home, salon, bridal suite or hotel to provide exceptional makeup services, and have your makeup last all day & all night! We also do trials/client appointments at our studio in North Providence, RI. Contact us for rates and availability!

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$65

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Salon

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Krista
    Krista C. Married on 04/30/2022

Airbrush makeup applied perfectly!

Melissa uses air brush makeup, which is a HUGE bonus. Makeup artists who still apply foundation directly to the face with brushes are behind the times.

Melissa's communication is STELLAR! I reached out to a few makeup vendors when I first started wedding planning over a year ago. She got back to me immediately .. and even with an accurate pricing quote .. all in the same afternoon. On the day of my wedding, she made my makeup look and feel absolutely flawless. I received infinite compliments and felt so special. Melissa understands the exact amount of makeup one should have on her face so that the camera captures your "look" perfectly. Excellent!
  • Tracy
    Tracy Married on 08/22/2020

If you want to feel straight out of a bridal magazine, Melissa is your girl.

If you want to feel straight out of a bridal magazine, Melissa is your girl. I had the pleasure of meeting Melissa years back through a side job we both did. Through the years I’ve watched her career grow and her makeup skills flourish!! When I was finally engaged, I knew I had to have Melissa on my special day! I had my “trial” before my engagement photos so I could insure I liked the way I looked. Melissa blew it out of the water! The airbrush was flawless, natural & not caked on. As someone who doesn’t usually wear heavy foundation- this was key for me. The makeup lasted in 90 degree heat, hours of sweat and even in the ocean!!! How crazy is that!?! Melissa was wonderful through the pandemic. She always answered quickly, dealt with our changing counts & traveled three hours to Vermont for our wedding! She’s professional, super sweet & incredibly talented. When my original hair stylist gracefully bowed out due to COVID related issues, I turned to Melissa for help. She recommended her colleague Lexie Kelly. I didn’t even ask any questions or info- I just booked her! Alone Melissa is amazing. Together they are a beauty dream team. I felt like the picture perfect bride. My mother, grandmother and sister also all LOVED their makeup / hair too. My sister cried because she said it was the first time in years she actually felt pretty. Thank you Melissa (and Lexie!) for everything.
  • Cat
    Cat S. Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful, Elegant, Classy! That's How Melissa Made Me Feel!

Melissa has the creative touch, the professional approach, and the beautiful colors and tools to make you feel and look AMAZING! She recently did my make-up for my niece's wedding and all I and others can say is WOW! The make-up application was flawless and looked so natural and....FUN! I would strongly recommend using Melissa for your next event. 5-stars all the way. :)

Real Weddings

Rating 5.0 out of 5 , 152 Reviews
  • 617 Weddings
    Rating 5.0 out of 5 , 376 Reviews

1006 Charles Street, Suite #1, North Providence, RI, 02904
Location of (Melissa Barra Makeup)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding