Melissa Barra Makeup Reviews

Melissa Barra Makeup 7
  • Julia

Julia Bernardi · Married on 07/31/2019

Engagement Shoot Make-Up

Let me start by telling you that Melissa is fabulous!!! I reached out to a few make-up artists in my area before an engagement photoshoot and she was the first to respond. She was so easy to talk to and flexible as the shoot was on a Sunday and I needed my make-up done early. She was so fun to talk to and made me feel so comfortable. She shared tips about make-up application and taught me a lot about skincare, too! I would recommend Melissa for her responsiveness, fun personality, high quality work, and value! I will continue to recommend her to my family & friends and hope they choose Melissa because I know they will look and feel beautiful! :)

Sent on 11/13/2018

Tara · Married on 07/19/2019

Very professional and quality artistry!

Melissa did a fantastic job on my makeup for my wedding. She was willing to work with me on where and when I needed her and her price was very reasonable. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/02/2019
    Melissa Barra Makeup 8

Jess C · Married on 05/18/2019

Simply amazing !!!

I just got married on 05/18/19 & Melissa did my makeup as well as my bridal party’s and mother / mother in laws. She did such an amazing job and nailed it ! .. everyone looked so beautiful and natural ! I received so many compliments, and it still looked perfect by the end of the night! Not to mention she is just the sweetest; she really helped me stay calm during the day while getting ready when things started to go wrong .. Plus her prices are very reasonable! I highly recommend Melissa she is very talented !

Sent on 05/30/2019
    Melissa Barra Makeup 9
    Melissa Barra Makeup 10
    Melissa Barra Makeup 11
    Melissa Barra Makeup 12

Amanda · Married on 05/19/2018

Melissa was great! I couldn’t have asked for someone better to make me look even more beautiful on my wedding day.
    She did my mothers and sisters makeup and they looked so beautiful. I will definitely recommend Melissa for a wedding, prom anything she was perfect. I wish I could give 10 stars!!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Rhonda · Married on 09/06/2017

Melissa was very professional, courteous and I could not have been more please with the results! Melissa helped me out and gaveme have the lipstick she used on me (brand new unused tube) because the one I brought was too bright. Hands down the best!!

Ariane · Married on 08/25/2017

Melissa was absolutely amazing! I couldn't be happier that I picked her to do my bridal makeup. Melissa traveled to the hotel on the wedding day and to my house for a trail the day of my engagement photo shoot, which was not only super convenient but it was great to see how my makeup was photographed. She was also very responsive to all of my emails and texts. I had a very large wedding party and Melissa finished with plenty of time with no stress or rushing! My makeup and my girls makeup came out beautiful! My bridal party was stunned by how talented she was. I had the airbrush makeup done and it stayed on all through the night even with my many happy tears. I will continue to highly recommend her to many brides! Thanks- Ariane

Sue · Married on 08/13/2017

Melissa was very professional and was right on time. My daughter and I were so happy with our makeup and our family pictures & Madison's Senior pictures turned out great! Thanks Melissa!
    Sue & Madison

Sent on 08/23/2017

Melissa Barra Makeup's reply:

Thank you Sue! I'm so glad you guys loved everything, it was such a perfect day for pictures by the beach!
    -Melissa

Deborah · Married on 07/09/2017

She was amazing, she came over my apartment and did makeup on my bridesmaids, and on me. She did awesome we all looked beautiful.

Melissa Barra Makeup 13
    Melissa Barra Makeup 14
    Melissa Barra Makeup 15

Melissa · Married on 06/24/2017

Melissa is an amazingly talented make up artist. She is very professional. Takes her time and makes sure that you look the way you want. Flawless finish. She goes out of her way to make sure everything is perfect. Highly recommend Melissa.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Melissa Barra Makeup's reply:

Thank you Missy! I cannot wait for your big day!

Melissa · Married on 06/17/2017

Melissa was awesome! I am a hairdresser and very picky and she new exactly what I wanted. She made me and my girls feel beautiful ! I would recommend her with 5 stars!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Rebecca · Married on 06/16/2017

Melissa did make up for my entire wedding party and was an absolute dream! She gave flawless looks to woman of all ages and skin types, she has an eye for bringing out your best facial features and making you feel beautiful! Thank you for a great job!

Jess · Married on 09/24/2016

Melissa Barra makeup is amazing! Melissa is professional, reasonably priced and does a fantastic job. Highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Melissa Barra Makeup's reply:

Thanks Jess! You guys were amazing and looked stunning!

Aimee · Married on 08/14/2016

Melissa did a wonderful job with my makeup trial and my day-of makeup! She was professional, timely, and extremely talented. I got married on (literally) the hottest day of 2016. I was so worried that my makeup would be ruined by the end of the night. On the contrary! My makeup looked just as perfect at midnight as it did when Melissa first applied it. Thank you!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Melissa Barra Makeup's reply:

Aimee, it was a pleasure being part of your wedding day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review!

Lauren · Married on 05/28/2016

Melissa was excellent and my girls and I loved the way our makeup looked! Would definitely recommend her!!

Melissa Barra Makeup's reply:

Thank you Lauren! So glad I was able to be a part of your big day!

Celine · Married on 02/05/2016

Melissa exceeded my expectations in every way and went far and beyond imaginable. I just instantly felt comfortable with her. During my trial she listened to how I'd like my make up and she did exaxtly what I had pictured.
    On the day of my wedding she showed up early smiling with excitement! Not only did she do my makeup and my bridesmaids makeup absolutely beautiful and flawless, but she make sure I was looking flawless even right before I walked down the isle. She is absolutely wonderful and has an amazing talent for what she does! She is a godsend to every bride! I would highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you Melissa
    -Celine

Sent on 05/19/2017

Melissa Barra Makeup's reply:

Thank you for the review Celine! I was so glad I was able to be a part of your big day, your bridal party was awesome and I loved the location!!

Sarah · Married on 01/16/2016

Melissa did a beautiful job! Myself, mom, and my 8 bridesmaids all were very happy with the outcome! She is extremely patient and no one ever felt rushed or stressed. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/24/2017

Amanda · Married on 07/04/2015

Melissa is amazing!!! She is my first call whenever I have an event that my family and I need to get our glam on for. She has done several events for us from weddings to photoshoots and everyone is always calling dibs on Melissa. She is so friendly and truly amazing at what she does.

Sent on 05/16/2017

Melissa Barra Makeup's reply:

Thank you for all your referrals Amanda, I love being a part of all your big events!

Lauren · Married on 05/16/2015

Melissa did the makeup for myself, my bridesmaids and both brides the day of my wedding. She traveled to my venue, was prompt, friendly and did an amazing job. I was nervous about finding the right makeup person because I wear very little makeup day to day and wanted a very very natural look. Melissa listened to exactly what I wanted and from my first trial with her I knew I could trust her on my big day! I recommend her without hesitation