Nearby Vendors to Consider

Non-Floral (5)
Venue Visit (4)
Single Flowers (4)
Flower Petals (3)

We hired Melarosa based on recommendations from our caterer.

As we had a travel theme for our wedding, flowers were not the main focus for us but we still needed them. Melanie took us to the flower market and select flowers for our reception centerpiece, bar centerpiece and foyer centerpiece using our own vases and decorative items. She put together our wedding party's flower girl crowns, corsages and boutonnieres which we absolutely loved. Would recommend Melanie to anyone who wants it completely done for them or partially, depending on their needs.

Profile Picture Stephen, 6/17/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

My wedding flowers were a dream come true! Melanie exceeded my expectations with her gorgeous arrangements. From my bouquet, to the bridesmaids’ bouquets to the table arrangements –– she turned a rustic New York City venue into a romantic fairytale castle. Melanie is also a joy to work with, too! She listened to my ideas and enhanced them with her creativity and she was so patient as I worked through the images in my mind. I met her at the flower marked twice and she brought my vision to life right before my eyes! And she clearly has amazing relationships with all the flower vendors because everyone said hello and was more than accommodating while we built mock arrangements. Melanie will absolutely bring any space to life with her beautiful flowers and I would choose her for my wedding again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Lori, 9/30/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

To say Melanie is talented, is the most enormous understatement!! I first met her at the NY Flower Market when I was interviewing a number of florists for my wedding. I thought it was so special to be able to talk with her as she literally walked me through her creative process. With pretty minimal input, she came up with the most INCREDIBLE floral designs for my wedding!! I'm still waiting on the professional photos to come in, but wanted to post some of our amateur pictures from the night so that any bride looking for an incredible flower designer who is totally and utterly willing to work within your budget considers Melanie as a top option!! Most other florists I considered came in with prices almost DOUBLE what Melanie quoted me, and she stuck to that quote, even with some pretty significant design changes. She even drove out to the Hamptons twice for a site walk through and a sample set up. I cried when I got to see her designs for the first time! She was AMAZING!!! Cannot recommend her more highly!!

Photo of Melarosa in Woodmere, NY - The moment I got to see everything Melanie created! AMAZED!!
Profile Picture Brittany, 9/16/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Chuppah Decor, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Melarosa Pricing

220x220 sq 1467986602888 image
220x220 sq 1467986862053 image
220x220 sq 1467986862619 image

1 ENDORSEMENT
best florist in the universe

1106 Broadway , Woodmere, NY 11598   See On Map