1106 Broadway, Woodmere, NY 11598 Map · Phone number

22 Reviews for Melarosa

Lori · Married on 09/30/2017

My wedding flowers were a dream come true! Melanie exceeded my expectations with her gorgeous arrangements. From my bouquet, to the bridesmaids’ bouquets to the table arrangements –– she turned a rustic New York City venue into a romantic fairytale castle. Melanie is also a joy to work with, too! She listened to my ideas and enhanced them with her creativity and she was so patient as I worked through the images in my mind. I met her at the flower marked twice and she brought my vision to life right before my eyes! And she clearly has amazing relationships with all the flower vendors because everyone said hello and was more than accommodating while we built mock arrangements. Melanie will absolutely bring any space to life with her beautiful flowers and I would choose her for my wedding again in a heartbeat.

Melarosa 1
    Melarosa 7
    Melarosa 8
    Melarosa 9

Brittany · Married on 09/16/2017

To say Melanie is talented, is the most enormous understatement!! I first met her at the NY Flower Market when I was interviewing a number of florists for my wedding. I thought it was so special to be able to talk with her as she literally walked me through her creative process. With pretty minimal input, she came up with the most INCREDIBLE floral designs for my wedding!! I'm still waiting on the professional photos to come in, but wanted to post some of our amateur pictures from the night so that any bride looking for an incredible flower designer who is totally and utterly willing to work within your budget considers Melanie as a top option!! Most other florists I considered came in with prices almost DOUBLE what Melanie quoted me, and she stuck to that quote, even with some pretty significant design changes. She even drove out to the Hamptons twice for a site walk through and a sample set up. I cried when I got to see her designs for the first time! She was AMAZING!!! Cannot recommend her more highly!!

Melarosa 10
    Melarosa 11
    Melarosa 12
    Melarosa 13
    Melarosa 14

Stephanie · Married on 08/26/2017

Melanie is so talented and creative. She went the extra mile and was such a pleasure to work with. I had such a hard time finding someone who was willing to work within my budget without compromising the look and feel I was going for. Working in a blank space can be pricey! Melanie was awsome, and able to guide me into florals that would help execute my vision without going overboard on cost. It very hard to come by someone honest and not overpriced in NYC. When I met Melanie I knew she was a talented, trust worthy woman who would keep my best interest in mind. I wasn't wrong!

The florals on my big day were insane and most importantly the reception room looked stunning!!!!!!! I highly, highly recommend her.

Melarosa 15

Melarosa FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 450.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 10,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• 1106 Broadway Woodmere, NY 11598 See on map