Melarosa

Woodmere, NY View map

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$450.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$10000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Roslyn
    Roslyn Married on 09/28/2019

We love Melanie!

We could not be happier with Melanie and her team's work to bring our wedding vision at Oheka Castle to life, and highly recommend her to anyone looking for a true professional and artist! As a bride who had never given much thought or obsessed over florals, one meeting with Mel in the NYC flower district changed my perception completely and got me even more excited about our wedding. From the start, Mel was extremely helpful in guiding our design while ensuring we kept to the budget. She went out of her way to procure and delight us with certain details (like chinoiserie vases and specific types of orchids) that we had requested, and patiently took all of our changing preferences into consideration over multiple samples and meetings. Even prior to our wedding, I knew I could trust Mel to produce beautiful creations for my bridal shower and our rehearsal dinner. With each event (all different venues and styles) she completely delivered, and of course made our fairy tale wedding dreams come true on the best day. Thank you, Melanie!
    Lori Married on 09/30/2017
    My wedding flowers were a dream come true! Melanie exceeded my expectations with her gorgeous arrangements. From my bouquet, to the bridesmaids’ bouquets to the table arrangements –– she turned a rustic New York City venue into a romantic fairytale castle. Melanie is also a joy to work with, too! She listened to my ideas and enhanced them with her creativity and she was so patient as I worked through the images in my mind. I met her at the flower marked twice and she brought my vision to life right before my eyes! And she clearly has amazing relationships with all the flower vendors because everyone said hello and was more than accommodating while we built mock arrangements. Melanie will absolutely bring any space to life with her beautiful flowers and I would choose her for my wedding again in a heartbeat.
    Brittany Married on 09/16/2017
    To say Melanie is talented, is the most enormous understatement!! I first met her at the NY Flower Market when I was interviewing a number of florists for my wedding. I thought it was so special to be able to talk with her as she literally walked me through her creative process. With pretty minimal input, she came up with the most INCREDIBLE floral designs for my wedding!! I'm still waiting on the professional photos to come in, but wanted to post some of our amateur pictures from the night so that any bride looking for an incredible flower designer who is totally and utterly willing to work within your budget considers Melanie as a top option!! Most other florists I considered came in with prices almost DOUBLE what Melanie quoted me, and she stuck to that quote, even with some pretty significant design changes. She even drove out to the Hamptons twice for a site walk through and a sample set up. I cried when I got to see her designs for the first time! She was AMAZING!!! Cannot recommend her more highly!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

The Raging Skillet The Raging Skillet Wedding Caterers

best florist in the universe

1106 Broadway Woodmere, 11598