Melaney Sotelo Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,800 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,800 Most Popular Price

Melaney Sotelo Photography is a professional wedding photography service located in Van Nuys, California. Lead photographer, Melaney, loves all things romantic and is passionate about documenting the candid and creative moments of each wedding event she photographs. This photographer seeks out the unique details and individual delights of your day, capturing them through her lens to crystallize them into long-lasting memories to treasure for years to come.

Melaney Sotelo Photography can employ a range of photography styles to best suit the style and theme of your day including traditional, natural, and photojournalistic. This company offers a range of wedding photography packages which include SIlver, Gold, and Platinum packages. Each package offers a pre-wedding consultation, reveal session, and online gallery of your finalized images. Melaney Sotelo Photography is happy to travel to capture your wedding celebration and can provide your photos in a range of formats including prints, digital files, and albums. Additional services offered by this photographer include a second photographer, multiple locations, and more.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

• Ashley
    Ashley T. Getting married on 02/26/2022

Beyond amazing

She spent a generous amount of time with us in order to get so many amazing shots, she made it so easy and made the experience stress free and comfortable. I was 9 months pregnant and to make me feel relaxed especially during covid is hard and she managed to due so. I would strongly recommend her to anyone looking and am looking forward to using her again.
  • Jade
    Jade C. Married on 10/30/2021

Fun and Easy to Work With!

Melaney was AMAZING to work with for our engagement photos! We're slow pokes at this planning thing, so when I saw Melaney's special for photos, we jumped on the chance. Corresponding with her was super easy, and if I had any questions for her, she responded right away. The experience itself was incredibly smooth. My fiance was worried as he's not the most fond of taking photos, but she made us look so good! We laughed a lot, had fun, and she made us feel relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera pretty quickly. When I got my pictures in my email, I basically screamed out of excitement. I couldn't find a photo I disliked. What I love is not just the framing and the direction she gave, but the moments that she caught in between, moments that I thought were too fast to catch. I highly recommend working with her!
  • Melissa
    Melissa T. Married on 04/02/2021

Delightful!

My fiancé and I used Melaney for engagement photos after our first session with another photographer. I found Melaney through a brides and vendor group and I instantly loved her work I had seen. She was responsive with emails and then via text as the date of our session became closer. Melaney is such a cool, friendly person! My fiancé and I meshed well with her and she made us feel so comfortable, not awkward at all, and had us cracking up!! She gave us some great ideas for poses and suggested such a great location. She also let us see the pockets after she would shoot to make sure we liked what she was shooting.
    I can’t recommend Melaney enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

14549 Archwood St Suite 101 Van Nuys, CA, 91405
818-521-5963
Location of (Melaney Sotelo Photography)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding