Mel Furukawa Designs

• Superior Florist Ltd.
  • FloraModa

3 Reviews for Mel Furukawa Designs

Erica · Married on 10/10/2014

I highly recommend Mel. He was responsive and easy to work with (especially important since we were planning our wedding from overseas) as well as funny and genuine.

He took my suggestions (well, my "Wedding Flowers" Pinterest board) and incorporated them into arrangements that were much better than anything I would have been able to come up with...which is exactly what a florist should do. Our bouquets and our centerpieces were beautiful, creative, and unique.

I should also add that the flowers for our morning wedding were delivered 30 minutes early, and Mel even helped my mom pin on her corsage.

Sent on 10/22/2014
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 07/12/2014

Mel is a floral genius... If you gave him two flowers he would make it into a better centerpiece than what other florists can't even do with 20. He's a true artist. I love his sense of style and creativity. He went above and beyond to make the floral arrangements on my wedding day amazing. The Chuppah was GORGEOUS! If you're looking for someone to take his creative/artistic energy and throw it all into your event, no questions asked, Mel is the guy.

Note: to fully let Mel fly, you need to be the type of person to put your trust into good people and then let them own their expertise and run with it. Mel is that kind of man: he has a vision and he'll fly with it. On the other hand, if you're the type of person who wants to micromanage the #@$! out of your flower arrangements and be your own floral expert, then Mel's not for you.

Sent on 09/19/2014

Ann · Married on 06/07/2014

Mel did an absolutely beautiful job with our flowers. He was very easy to work with, and helped me (a totally lost bride) figure out what would work best with our wedding space and even made recommendations as to how to cut back on costs where needed. Couldn't have asked for a better experience - definitely recommend him to others!

Sent on 08/29/2015

• New York See on map
    Location of (Mel Furukawa Designs)