Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89166 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Meghan Rachelle Photography

Meghan Rachelle Photography is a wedding photography business based in Las Vegas, Nevada that aims to capture the candid moments of your day as they happen. With a passion for creating art and exploring life, they will produce images that allow you to treasure each emotion that you felt during your wedding even years down the road.

Meghan Rachelle Photography uses a photojournalistic approach along with a natural light style to create dreamy and romantic photos that showcase you as a couple. They have a knack for capturing those sentimental moments that you will be glad were caught on camera, giving you photos that you can look back on for a lifetime. These are the services they provide:

• Engagement session

Meghan Rachelle Photography 1
  • Meghan

Meghan Hicks · Married on 05/11/2019

We loved Meghan!

Meghan is the best! I initially reached out to her because our venue recommended her! She set up a meeting and told us about her style and showed us some past weddings that she did! We liked her so much from our first meeting, we didn't hesitate to book her right away for our engagement photos and wedding! She answered all my questions about locations for the engagement session, to what we should wear and eased my anxiety about being in front of the camera! We had so much fun shooting our engagement pictures and they came out so beautiful and perfect! Before the wedding, we talked at length about the different photo shots that we really wanted to get and she answered all of my emails right away! At the wedding she was amazing just floating around in the background and getting all the great candid shots, which are my favorite! Our guests really liked her as well! Overall, we really enjoyed our experience with her and would highly recommend Meghan for your wedding!

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Meghan Rachelle Photography 2

Samantha · Married on 09/27/2018

So many memories!

Meghan was amazing! She did our engagement photos in the snow and our wedding photos in the fall! We have so many great photos and so many memories! She was very good at making sure all the shots i really wanted were taken before anything else. Hey style of light and airy was perfect for my fairytale wedding.

Sent on 12/17/2018

M · Married on 10/21/2017

I hired Meghan to photograph my wedding in October 2017. She did an amazing job! She was very professional, showed up early, was highly organized, and very efficient. We had discussed beforehand the important shots and family members I wanted her to pay special attention to and she came prepared to handle that. I hired her based on the shots I saw on her website and instagram, particularly her style of candid shots, which was what we were looking for. The pictures were just delivered today and I couldn't be happier with the results! Meghan is reasonably priced and her results are outstanding! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer, or for any other photo shoot, in Las Vegas.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Meghan Rachelle Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,399.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints