Taylor Made Photography

Las Vegas, NV View map
$3,750 Most Popular Price

$3,750 Most Popular Price

Taylor Made Photography is a Las Vegas, Nevada-based business that focuses on the art of documenting exciting wedding events. Owner and lead creative personality behind the camera, Heather Taylor is a self-proclaimed lover of love and matrimonial occasions. Her distinctive natural approach to photography has garnered her deserved recognition as a true professional in the industry. With an innate talent for visual storytelling, Heather creates a narrative that exudes the style and personalities of her clients.

This expert has committed her business to a personalized customer service experience. Taylor Made Photograph has a love for adventure and her destination wedding packages are designed with special care and attention to detail. Packages have varying prices, however, Heather is open to the idea of tailoring a collection to fit within your budget and service requirements. After the big day, you and your partner can relive the action through a Taylor Made Photograph gallery. These come in digital and physical forms which include:

• Wedding albums
  • Prints and enlargements
  • Canvases
  • Flush mounts and matted prints
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$997

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
Toning
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,750

Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Toning
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Bill Getting married on 04/02/2023

Great experience

I don't like having my picture taken even when I have to. Heather did a great job putting me at ease so I could get through a sort of stressful situation. Head-shots have to project an image that you look like you know what you are doing and still make you look like someone that you want to do business with.
    Chenell L. Married on 11/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stop Searching & Book Now!

From the first time we met Heather, we knew she was perfect for us. Heather understood all the things that were important to us and executed it perfectly. We had an amazing experience and enjoyed every minute of it! The photos we’ve seen so far are incredible!
  • Michelle
    Michelle D. Married on 12/10/2021

Photographer/Coordinator

Heather with Taylor Made Photography was like my wedding fairy godmother! After rescheduling our originally planned wedding reception due to Covid-19 only months before our big day, we were left emotionally exhausted. We still wanted to get married as planned so we decided to do a micro wedding in town and push our large reception to what will be our 1 year anniversary. I didn't know where to start! Navigating fees and permits, outdoor rentals, decor, etc. was not something I was ready to tackle on such a tight timeline. We found Heather and after a phone call I knew we were in great hands. I told her our ideas and she designed a package for us that fit our needs perfectly- she also suggested the perfect location! I was sold.
    As the months leading up to our wedding passed, 2020 continued to throw curveballs our way. My fiance's father got sick, my grandma passed, and my dad had impending open heart surgery. A hard year just kept getting harder. As time continued to pass and we were so busy with travel to be with family on top of "normal" life, Heather was always a gentle voice letting me know that everything was being handled and that we didn't need to add our wedding to the list of things to worry about. It was such a relief to have her. She was always so kind and compassionate, even when the day was getting close and I was emailing her constantly with questions!
    Our big day finally came. I didn't look anything like we imagined when we first got engaged, but it was absolutely perfect. Covid ruined our plan A, but Heather took our plan B and made magic. Our ceremony space was beautiful. She went above and beyond what we had talked about and I was blown away when I arrived. Beyond the coordination, she was also an incredibly fun photographer to work with and her experience and love for what she does is palpable. We got our sneak peek photos the same day and were over the moon. We got the full album back in way less time than expected and are just so in love with the photos. We look through them often to relive the best day that 2020 gave us and our families. We can't thank Heather enough for all of the love and work she put into our wedding.

Taylor Made Photography's reply:

OMG Michelle, you have me in tears! Everything about creating your perfect "plan B" wedding was so much fun for me & I loved working with you and Dan! With every curveball that life threw at the two of you, you handled it with such grace and trusted me to deliver. I am so grateful to you both for that. Your wedding was such a beautiful morning & I'm so glad that it all came together so beautifully for the two of you and your guests.

Knowing that you love your photos & that looking at them brings you both so much joy is all that I can ask for. Your reaction to your photos is exactly what I want for all my clients. I truly love what I do & when I hear things like this, it really affirms that I am doing exactly what I was meant to be doing. Thank you both for adding so much joy to my life!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

Chelsea & Eric
16 photos · 05/09/2020

10588 Valdosta Avenue Las Vegas, NV, 89129
Location of (Taylor Made Photography)

Taylor Made Photography frequently asked questions

Taylor Made Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Multi. Locations
  • Toning
  • Prints
Taylor Made Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits
Taylor Made Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date
Taylor Made Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.
Taylor Made Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding