10588 Valdosta Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89129 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,750
  • Photos & Videos 43
  • Real Weddings 1

About Taylor Made Photography

Taylor Made Photography is a Las Vegas, Nevada-based business that focuses on the art of documenting exciting wedding events. Owner and lead creative personality behind the camera, Heather Taylor is a self-proclaimed lover of love and matrimonial occasions. Her distinctive natural approach to photography has garnered her deserved recognition as a true professional in the industry. With an innate talent for visual storytelling, Heather creates a narrative that exudes the style and personalities of her clients.

This expert has committed her business to a personalized customer service experience. Taylor Made Photograph has a love for adventure and her destination wedding packages are designed with special care and attention to detail. Packages have varying prices, however, Heather is open to the idea of tailoring a collection to fit within your budget and service requirements. After the big day, you and your partner can relive the action through a Taylor Made Photograph gallery. These come in digital and physical forms which include:

• Wedding albums
  • Prints and enlargements
  • Canvases
  • Flush mounts and matted prints
Follow Taylor Made Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Eugene Kim Photography

Videos 2 Videos

25 Reviews for Taylor Made Photography

Bill · Getting married on 04/02/2023

Great experience

I don't like having my picture taken even when I have to. Heather did a great job putting me at ease so I could get through a sort of stressful situation. Head-shots have to project an image that you look like you know what you are doing and still make you look like someone that you want to do business with.

Sent on 02/28/2021
  • Michelle

Michelle D. · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Photographer/Coordinator

Heather with Taylor Made Photography was like my wedding fairy godmother! After rescheduling our originally planned wedding reception due to Covid-19 only months before our big day, we were left emotionally exhausted. We still wanted to get married as planned so we decided to do a micro wedding in town and push our large reception to what will be our 1 year anniversary. I didn't know where to start! Navigating fees and permits, outdoor rentals, decor, etc. was not something I was ready to tackle on such a tight timeline. We found Heather and after a phone call I knew we were in great hands. I told her our ideas and she designed a package for us that fit our needs perfectly- she also suggested the perfect location! I was sold.
    As the months leading up to our wedding passed, 2020 continued to throw curveballs our way. My fiance's father got sick, my grandma passed, and my dad had impending open heart surgery. A hard year just kept getting harder. As time continued to pass and we were so busy with travel to be with family on top of "normal" life, Heather was always a gentle voice letting me know that everything was being handled and that we didn't need to add our wedding to the list of things to worry about. It was such a relief to have her. She was always so kind and compassionate, even when the day was getting close and I was emailing her constantly with questions!
    Our big day finally came. I didn't look anything like we imagined when we first got engaged, but it was absolutely perfect. Covid ruined our plan A, but Heather took our plan B and made magic. Our ceremony space was beautiful. She went above and beyond what we had talked about and I was blown away when I arrived. Beyond the coordination, she was also an incredibly fun photographer to work with and her experience and love for what she does is palpable. We got our sneak peek photos the same day and were over the moon. We got the full album back in way less time than expected and are just so in love with the photos. We look through them often to relive the best day that 2020 gave us and our families. We can't thank Heather enough for all of the love and work she put into our wedding.

Sent on 11/05/2020

Taylor Made Photography's reply:

OMG Michelle, you have me in tears! Everything about creating your perfect "plan B" wedding was so much fun for me & I loved working with you and Dan! With every curveball that life threw at the two of you, you handled it with such grace and trusted me to deliver. I am so grateful to you both for that. Your wedding was such a beautiful morning & I'm so glad that it all came together so beautifully for the two of you and your guests.

Knowing that you love your photos & that looking at them brings you both so much joy is all that I can ask for. Your reaction to your photos is exactly what I want for all my clients. I truly love what I do & when I hear things like this, it really affirms that I am doing exactly what I was meant to be doing. Thank you both for adding so much joy to my life!
  • Lindsey

Lindsey T. · Married on 02/25/2021

Absolutely amazing!!

I really can't say enough good things about Heather! From the start and our first Zoom meeting together, I felt like I connected with her. She was so open to our "plan" for our day that had been postponed so many times due to COVID.
    We had our wedding ceremony in Red Rock Canyon with our immediate families. Heather was on time and was in contact with me throughout the entire process leading up to our day. She even arranged and picked up my wedding bouquet and husband's boutonniere. She provided me with great contacts for hair and makeup as well!
    Our photos came out absolutely amazing and they look so natural. My husband and I don't claim to be very photogenic at all, so we were stunned to see how everything came out. She made us feel so comfortable! We loved that she brought champagne for us to pop and celebrate with...she really had all the little touches!
    I promise you won't be disappointed if you reach out to Heather. She is such a genuine person and someone I am so happy to have found. I can't imagine my day without her guidance and amazing photos!!

Sent on 04/16/2021

Award

Taylor Made Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 997
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3750
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Slideshow
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

1 Real Wedding

• 10588 Valdosta Avenue Las Vegas, NV, 89129 See on map
    Location of (Taylor Made Photography)

Taylor Made Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Taylor Made Photography include in the starting price?

Taylor Made Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Prints

What photography services does Taylor Made Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Taylor Made Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Slideshow
  • Prints

What photography styles does Taylor Made Photography offer?

Taylor Made Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Taylor Made Photography offer?

Taylor Made Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Taylor Made Photography offer for wedding events?

Taylor Made Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Taylor Made Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Taylor Made Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Taylor Made Photography offer?

Taylor Made Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.