205 E Warm Springs Rd Suite 102, Las Vegas, NV 89119 Map · Phone number

About Etti Photography

As a Las Vegas Wedding Photographer, I understand that your wedding day will go by quickly.
It’s my mission to capture all these special moments for you: The intimate moments, the laughs, the joy, and even you’re grandma’s tears of happiness.

The most important consideration when choosing Las Vegas Wedding Photographer is definitely the vibe & feeling comfortable with your Wedding Photographer/s. This will help you loosen up on your special day. Thankfully, I have the talent to make you feel relaxed and just enjoy the moment – just trust me.

In Wedding days my passion and level of excitement are high. I really really really love what I’m doing and capturing special moment like weddings make me glow! Just wait and see me at your wedding. Don’t forget that any Las Vegas Wedding & every couple have a different story to tell, and I’ll be your storyteller.

Also, If your wedding is outside Las Vegas, please let me know as I love to travel & capture different places and cultures.

Due to my professionalism, I always prefer quality over quantity. That’s why it is very important for me to deliver you the best high quality photos from your special day.
Don’t settle for less than the best – this is your special day – Do it RIGHT and let me capture it for you

When it comes to Las Vegas wedding photography, I know what I’m doing. In 2016 I was chosen as one of the best 25 Las Vegas Photographers by expertise.com.
Please take a look at my Las Vegas Wedding Portfolio, and let me know if you have any questions.

Follow Etti Photography on

64f5d42884495c1d las vegas wedding photographer 25 years anniversary picture 1

16 Reviews for Etti Photography

Jessica Rosener · Married on 12/28/2019

Highly recommend Etti!

Etti captured our Vegas wedding and she was so great to work with! She knew all the great spots to take photos in front of and was creative with our backgrounds. Throughout the entire process she had a high level of communication and was prompt to return our final edit photos. We love all of our pictures and get so many compliments on them. Highly recommend Etti for any photography needs!

Sent on 01/24/2020

Etti Photography's reply:

Hi Jessica! I hope you and Drew are having a great week and enjoying the newlywed life. It feels like it was just yesterday we connected via emails!

I was so honored to be your wedding photographer! I remember our conversation on the phone. I was so excited to meet both of you in person.

It felt like we were old friends catching up vs. strangers meeting for the first time. I had a blast getting to know you and Drew and capturing the love between you two at the Las Vegas Strip and also at your ceremony at the Little White Wedding Chapel

I had fun working with you and capturing all the love and laughter between the two of you.
    It was like walking on the strip with two movie stars :)
    I am so happy you loved your photos and it just made my day to hear that you had a wonderful experience of working with me.

Thanks again for trusting me to be your photographer well before we met in person. It is I that's the lucky one to work with such a sweet, kind-hearted, and fun couple :).
  • Becky

Becky Stonebarger · Married on 07/01/2019

Amazing Photographer

As the owner of The Beacon Center a local Las Vegas Venue. I have had several opportunities to observe Etti work and seen the outcome of her work. We see many photographers and few really stand out as Etti does. Her care for her clients needs and the special details that she provide shows in her work. Those looking for photos will not regreat working with her. Your photos will be just as magical as the event!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Gladys · Married on 05/26/2018

I found Etti through Yelp when I was looking for a photographer for our wedding. I made basic inquiries and Etti’s services seemed the most reasonable and most value for our money - for photography, videography, photo booth and album! During the first meeting with Etti, I already liked her - she was professional and friendly. She was very knowledgeable of her craft yet very flexible to her client’s wants and needs. Between the first meeting and the wedding, she would keep in touch just to check in. Although I was very hands on with the wedding preparation, I trusted Etti with the photography, videography, and photo booth - and she did not disappoint! All our wedding photos came out amazing - it was very difficult to pick a few to put on the album and I ended up adding more spreads to our album. Our video was awesome as well - the highlight video was a real good sneak peak of the whole event, especially for those who were not able to come. And everyone loved our photo booth - with prints and gifs. Overall, Etti’s services was superb and went over and beyond our expectations. Etti was instrument to capturing our precious memories. Although it has just been a couple of months since we got married, but we are already planning our renewal of vows on our first anniversary, and we are sure to reach out to Etti for her photography services. Words are not enough to thank Etti for her awesome job at our wedding. #GladtobeMangune

Sent on 07/22/2018

Award

Etti Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3200.00
    Add'l Hours
    Hand-Coloring
    Albums
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Timeless Connection Wedding Officiants

Etti Photography is professional and has a gift in photography. She is one of my featured photographers and I love her work. Highly recommended for quality work. Thank you Etti for your services!

• 205 E Warm Springs Rd Suite 102 Las Vegas, NV, 89119 See on map
    Location of (Etti Photography)