Etti Photography Reviews

14 | Las Vegas, NV

14 Reviews for Etti Photography

14 Etti Photography Reviews

Gladys · Married on 05/26/2018

I found Etti through Yelp when I was looking for a photographer for our wedding. I made basic inquiries and Etti’s services seemed the most reasonable and most value for our money - for photography, videography, photo booth and album! During the first meeting with Etti, I already liked her - she was professional and friendly. She was very knowledgeable of her craft yet very flexible to her client’s wants and needs. Between the first meeting and the wedding, she would keep in touch just to check in. Although I was very hands on with the wedding preparation, I trusted Etti with the photography, videography, and photo booth - and she did not disappoint! All our wedding photos came out amazing - it was very difficult to pick a few to put on the album and I ended up adding more spreads to our album. Our video was awesome as well - the highlight video was a real good sneak peak of the whole event, especially for those who were not able to come. And everyone loved our photo booth - with prints and gifs. Overall, Etti’s services was superb and went over and beyond our expectations. Etti was instrument to capturing our precious memories. Although it has just been a couple of months since we got married, but we are already planning our renewal of vows on our first anniversary, and we are sure to reach out to Etti for her photography services. Words are not enough to thank Etti for her awesome job at our wedding. #GladtobeMangune

Debby · Married on 02/18/2018

One of my bridesmaids refered Etti to me. Etti is absolutely beyond amazing! She was very helpful and patient. She addressed all my concerns and provided professional feedback. In the short amount of time we had to put everything together. With Etti's help, we were able to accomplish exactly what we needed and the pictures were just FABULOUS!! Thank you so much, Etti!

Tasha · Married on 10/08/2017

From the first time we communicated I knew Etti was the photographer for our wedding. She is super responsive and made me feel like we had known each other before we even met. Her pricing is competitive and her quality of work is outstanding!!!! She was creative and embracedas well as suggested some really fun pictures. It was less than a week and we already have our pictures in digital format. Etti was wonderful and I would recommend her for any photographs needs you have.

Kyky · Married on 03/19/2017

Etti was awesome with our proposal pictures. I willing definitely book her again. Thank you so much Etti.

Kellsi · Married on 04/01/2016

Amazing!!! Great pictures and even better Etti was a great person!!! She was sweet and didn't make me nervous at all. Brought props and made the whole experience feel special. Got all of my pictures edited and early! If you are in Vegas looking for a great photographer look no further she's where you should go!!!!

Jacquie · Married on 11/17/2015

Etti is an amazing photographer!!! She did the pictures for my wedding and I was impressed with her professionalism and attention to detail, the pictures were beautiful and they capture a lot of sweet moments. ?? I would recomend her to anyone.

Mike · Married on 11/16/2015

We had the distinct pleasure of working with Etti for our wedding reception. From first contact Etti was very friendly and professional. Her communication was unparalleled it seemed like we knew her before we ever met her. Etti was great at the party, she made all of the photos really easy and fun. Our friends and family loved working with her. We received our photos yesterday and much faster than we could have hoped. The pictures are awesome, some of them are simply priceless and the timing is flawless. She managed to capture a wide range of scenes and emotions and somehow made everyone look good! We are so glad that we found Etti, we absolutely love our wedding photos! She is incredibly talented, creative, and fun!
    Thanks again, Etti!

Rebecca · Married on 11/05/2015

Etti was my wedding photographer, and I am so glad I chose her. She has incredible talent and each of her photos are unique, which is what I was looking for! So many wedding photographers basically take the same photo shoot for every wedding. Etti is able to beautifully capture each couple's personality and style on camera.
    After listening to me excitedly ramble on and show her random pictures I liked on Pinterest, Etti was able to grasp the look I was going for. She did an absolutely amazing job, I couldn't be happier!

diana · Married on 09/30/2015

Etti was wonderful! She took some wonderful photos of our wedding, with high quality and lovely detail.

Paul · Married on 09/12/2015

If your looking for a awesome and friendly photographer who is very talented with AMAZING prices, I recommend Etti!!! She gave us breathe taking photos of our wedding! Every time we need a photographer we will be coming back to her for her artistic services! Thanks ETTI!

Rosario · Married on 08/25/2014

We love all the pictures Etti took for our wedding! she is very patient and really cares to do her job right , thank you Etti for your wonderful job!

Denise · Married on 11/10/2013

Etti, Thank you, thank you for your artistic and professional work at one of our life’s biggest and most memorable days. Your work solicited so many emotional moments for us and we are forever grateful to you and your assistant Angie! You are very creative , and so detail oriented. You captured the essence of exactly what we wanted- family together time and a timeless recap of a day filled with much happiness and love. Best wishes to you and your business. We are forever grateful that we selected you, trusted you, and you more than delivered!

Courtney · Married on 10/13/2013

In the seven years of my husband and I dating I have very few photos of just us together. I realized this as I was trying to put an album together before our Las Vegas wedding. This is when I realized we HAD to get a photographer for our wedding. I did a web search for local photographers and stumbled across Etti Photography. I was instantly impressed with her photos and biography. I sent an email out to and received a response almost immediately. Etti was able to work with our budget and her communication was wonderful. I feel Etti went out of her way to make a nervous bride trying to do it all comfortable. She dealt with my flooding of pinterest photo ideas and even sent me some back as well. She was able to engage and capture wonderful photos and memories from our Bachelor and Bachelorette parties to even more important our wedding day. Etti was able to direct and instruct our massive families and pull out their fun and quirky personalities. Most of all my husbands and I’s photos were more perfect than I could have ever dreamed. Jeff and I have nothing but wonderful things to say. She is talented and extremely professional. Next time family photos or some day our maternity and newborn photos I will be flying Etti out to capture all of our special moments.

Hailley · Married on 04/19/2018

Etti did our engagement photos and they came out beautiful!
    I am so happy with how the pictures came out and with how she prepared. She was there before me, had poses, props, and smiles ready!
    She works with you when your nervous and helps you open up. Truly and great person and does amazing work!
    Highly recommend.