Taylor Made Photography Reviews

6 | Las Vegas, NV

6 Reviews for Taylor Made Photography

6 Taylor Made Photography Reviews

Chelsea · Married on 11/05/2017

Heather was AMAZING! She went above and beyond what I asked of her. She made sure that we got any specific photo that we wanted - and then took that idea and added to it. Every guest had nothing but amazing things to say about her. She got every detail photo that I wanted and then some! As my husband and I looked thru our photos we were able to relive our wedding. Thank You Heather for making our day amazing!!!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Taylor Made Photography's reply:

Thank you Chelsea for such a kind review. I had so much fun with you two on your wedding day. What a great group of people & beautiful wedding. Congratulations again!

Leona · Married on 09/30/2017

Heather was great to work with and the pictures turned out amazing!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Taylor Made Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Leona, it was a beautiful wedding. I'm so glad you love the photos!

Jessica · Married on 09/02/2017

I can not say enough about Heather! ❤️ I was referred to Heather by another photographer and I am so glad! Heather agreed to do our wedding last minute and we were not disappointed. She was professional and made us feel so comfortable. Our pictures turned out better than we ever imagined too!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Taylor Made Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Jessica! I was so honored to be a part of your wedding day. You & Phil are the cutest & so much fun to work with!

Samantha · Married on 05/20/2017

Heather has a passion for what she does and was a joy to work with. Truly cares about the work she does and the clients she gets to work with! We appreciate her!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Taylor Made Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It really was a pleasure capturing your beautiful wedding day! I am so blessed to get to work with couples such as yourself.

Jason · Married on 10/04/2016

I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer to capture the moments of our special day. Heathers professionalism, flexibility and ability to be in the right place at the right time to get the best pictures set her apart from the rest!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Taylor Made Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for saying that Jason. I am so glad I was able to be part of your beautiful wedding day. I make a point to capture it all, if possible, & I'm glad I was able to do so for the two of you!

Janet · Married on 09/10/2016

Heather is a fantastic photographer and she worked really hard to capture our special day from ALL angles. Great ideas and fun pictures....everyone "made the cut" so we got to see pics of people we didn't get to see at the wedding. Overall a great experience and anyone thinking of hiring a photographer should definitely check her out!!!

Sent on 10/18/2017
    Taylor Made Photography 1

Taylor Made Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Your wedding was so much fun to capture! More couples should do things your way with Food Trucks & Sushi Bars for sure!