Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

6 Reviews for Taylor Made Photography

User Photos
todo alt text
6 Taylor Made Photography Reviews

Heather was AMAZING! She went above and beyond what I asked of her. She made sure that we got any specific photo that we wanted - and then took that idea and added to it. Every guest had nothing but amazing things to say about her. She got every detail photo that I wanted and then some! As my husband and I looked thru our photos we were able to relive our wedding. Thank You Heather for making our day amazing!!!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heather was great to work with and the pictures turned out amazing!

Profile Picture Leona, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can not say enough about Heather! ❤️ I was referred to Heather by another photographer and I am so glad! Heather agreed to do our wedding last minute and we were not disappointed. She was professional and made us feel so comfortable. Our pictures turned out better than we ever imagined too!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Heather has a passion for what she does and was a joy to work with. Truly cares about the work she does and the clients she gets to work with! We appreciate her!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer to capture the moments of our special day. Heathers professionalism, flexibility and ability to be in the right place at the right time to get the best pictures set her apart from the rest!

Profile Picture Jason, 10/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heather is a fantastic photographer and she worked really hard to capture our special day from ALL angles. Great ideas and fun pictures....everyone "made the cut" so we got to see pics of people we didn't get to see at the wedding. Overall a great experience and anyone thinking of hiring a photographer should definitely check her out!!!

Photo for Taylor Made Photography Review - First dance!!!
Profile Picture Janet, 9/10/16, 1 Review