Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Megan Montalvo Photography

A personalized experience capturing authentic moments on your wedding day.

We are so honored to be considered to capture your wedding day. Our goal is to artfully tell your love story from beginning to end leaving nothing uncultured. When all is said and done, you'll be left with authentically beautiful images that will last a lifetime. We want to create something completely unique that showcases your love for eachother. You only get married once and we truly believe hat experience should be customized to you.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Second Shooter (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Albums (1)

Megan photographed our destination Hawaiian elopement in May 2017. The pictures were TO. DIE. FOR. Megan has a gift of using the natural light and scenery to create the dreamiest pictures you’ll ever see. She made my husband and I feel very at ease in front of the camera with her fun personality, which comes across as genuine laughter and smiles in our pictures. She was also very organized with our timeline, kept everyone on track, and created a stress-free day. I would hire Megan for any future photography in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Jessie, 10/20/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files

I can't recommend Megan enough. She did my engagement shoot in the spring of 2017 (out in a remote area of the Olympic Peninsula) and my wedding day on July 16, 2017 in the Auburn, WA area. She is professional, enjoyable to be around and work with, has great energy, and seems to love what she does therefore exceeds at it. When I posted a selection of our photos on my facebook, the feedback from guests, friends & acquaintances was amazing. More than one person said they were the most beautiful wedding photos they had ever seen. I know that sounds extreme, but it's true! My husband and I aren't naturals in front of the camera but she captured us both at our best. She has great taste and is competitive in what you will get for the price. I mean this in terms of quality, but also responsiveness, flexibility, number of images and options. Hire her! I am going to hire her to do a boudoir shoot as a surprise for my husband in the near future and if we are blessed enough to have kids, hire her to do birth day photos (samples you can see on her fb). Thank you so much, Megan!

Profile Picture Susie, 7/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

We loved Megan's work and personality. Her sharp images captured everything-- the energy of our guests, our special moments, and the beauty of our venue. We saw it all through our wedding album. And as we share the images with loved ones, the response was unanimous: "your photographer was amazing!"

Photo of Megan Montalvo Photography in Olympia, WA