Meade Wenzel

New Orleans, LA 70195 Map · Phone number

10 Reviews for Meade Wenzel

Alex · Married on 06/11/2016

I attended a wedding that Meade did and the flowers were beautiful, fresh and on point with the brides vision. Seeing Meade's work made her the obvious choice for my own wedding. Meade using texting which is nice, so while she doesn't email or have voicemail, she can be tracked down if you need her. When I met with Meade to plan my wedding I found out that she owned a flower shop for a couple decades before doing weddings. Her work is beautiful, fresh and high quality. Meade is a perfect fit for any budget and brides who are happy to relinquish trust and control to a true expert in her field. Thanks, Meade.

Meade was THE BEST! She is very old school (no e-mail, facebook, voicemail, texting, etc.) strictly phone calls. If you can bring yourself to fully trust Meade you WILL NOT be disappointed. She is extremely talented and listens to exactly what the bride (and groom) want. I was so happy with what Meade brought our on our wedding day. The bouquets, cake topper, altar arrangements, EVERYTHING was beyond beautiful. Not to mention she is very affordable. I highly highly highly recommend Meade Wenzel!

Renee · Married on 11/22/2014

Meade knew EXACTLY what I wanted from the first conversation we had discussing my ideas. She delivered perfectly. She is so knowledgable in flowers and plants and created stunning center pieces, bouquets, etc. I highly recommend!