9401 Airline Highway, New Orleans, LA 70118 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Plant Gallery

The impact that floral arrangements have on a wedding’s ambience cannot be underestimated. Their natural elegance reminds guests of the simple beauty of love, and their vivacity celebrates the couple’s new life together. To ensure that our custom creations meet the happy couple’s vision, we hold one-on-one consultations to discuss theme, color, and setting among other details.

Follow The Plant Gallery on
img4308 t
img2713 t

60 Reviews for The Plant Gallery

Allison · Married on 05/06/2018

Choosing The Plant Gallery for my wedding was one of the best decisions I made! Eva has such an eye for beauty and for color, and she made everything look gorgeous. She listened carefully to any ideas or styles that I suggested and figured out ways to work them into my arrangements. I cannot recommend Eva or TPG enough, and will be referring them to my sister and other engaged friends/relatives. Thank you!

Victoria · Married on 03/31/2018

I can't say enough about my experience with TPG. From the first email, to our planning appointment, to making payments and their delivery, every single interaction was easy, pleasant and professional. My flowers and decor were GORGEOUS, I heard so many people raving about them. Can't thank you and your team enough TPG!!! I am a wedding photographer and TPG will now be at the top of my preferred vendors list! <3

The Plant Gallery 1

The Plant Gallery FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Modern, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Bella Faire Event and Wedding Planners
    Bella Faire Event and Wedding Planners Wedding Planners

On October 7 we planned our first Destination Wedding in New Orleans! Although we have planned and coordinated numerous Weddings and Events, it's a little different when you are planning away from your State. The first step in planning was for me to reach out through Wedding Wire and connect with Wedding partners and oh how lucky and Blessed I was to partner with The Plant Gallery for all my Floral needs. THE ENTIRE Team was awesome. They listened to my Bride's every change and request with no complaints! It was during a hurricane Nate and when we finally decided the Wedding time needed to change or cancel, This Floral Team did not hesitate to move all deliveries up 4 hours. They were on time and schedule even with having to make changes. THIS ENTIRE TEAM ROCKS!!!!

• The Jaxson
    The Jaxson Banquet Halls

Top notch vendor. Always does a great job, timely and professional.

• 9401 Airline Highway New Orleans, LA 70118 See on map