9401 Airline Highway, New Orleans, LA 70118 Map · Phone number

About The Plant Gallery

The Plant Gallery is a wedding floral company in New Orleans, Louisiana. This floral business was created in 1991, by Kenneth Rabalais Jr. and his wife, Jennifer. They offer customized creations for weddings all throughout Louisiana. Their quality products are provided with genuine love, care, and passion to their clients. At The Plant Gallery, you are sure to get the perfect floral arrangements to suit your unique wedding vision.

The Plant Gallery begins the process with one-on-one consultations to discuss your unique needs, style, and budget. The floral specialists will work with you to create arrangements that match your theme, colors, and overall vision. They offer arrangements in a wide range of styles, such as classic, modern, vintage, country, romantic, and more. For your convenience, they also offer delivery, setup, and cleanup assistance. The full list of arrangements that you can get with The Plant Gallery includes:

• Aisle decor

62 Reviews for The Plant Gallery

1 User photo

The Plant Gallery 1

Cecil · Married on 07/21/2018

TPG was even better than we expected

Our wedding flowers came out even better than we expected. Eva took the time to help us figure out what we liked and didn't like and what would work with our colors. This was very helpful because neither of us knew much about flowers. The Plant Gallery was one of our best wedding vendors and the experience was seamless. They were so nice and helpful, and the result was everything we wanted. We will be sure recommend to any friends getting married in the NOLA area.

Sent on 11/15/2018

The Plant Gallery's reply:

Thank you Cecil! We love what we do and love it when our customers have a great experience. Congratulations and wishing y'all the very best!

Allison · Married on 05/06/2018

Choosing The Plant Gallery for my wedding was one of the best decisions I made! Eva has such an eye for beauty and for color, and she made everything look gorgeous. She listened carefully to any ideas or styles that I suggested and figured out ways to work them into my arrangements. I cannot recommend Eva or TPG enough, and will be referring them to my sister and other engaged friends/relatives. Thank you!

Victoria · Married on 03/31/2018

I can't say enough about my experience with TPG. From the first email, to our planning appointment, to making payments and their delivery, every single interaction was easy, pleasant and professional. My flowers and decor were GORGEOUS, I heard so many people raving about them. Can't thank you and your team enough TPG!!! I am a wedding photographer and TPG will now be at the top of my preferred vendors list! <3

The Plant Gallery 2

The Plant Gallery FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Modern, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Bella Faire Event and Wedding Planners
    Bella Faire Event and Wedding Planners Wedding Planners

On October 7 we planned our first Destination Wedding in New Orleans! Although we have planned and coordinated numerous Weddings and Events, it's a little different when you are planning away from your State. The first step in planning was for me to reach out through Wedding Wire and connect with Wedding partners and oh how lucky and Blessed I was to partner with The Plant Gallery for all my Floral needs. THE ENTIRE Team was awesome. They listened to my Bride's every change and request with no complaints! It was during a hurricane Nate and when we finally decided the Wedding time needed to change or cancel, This Floral Team did not hesitate to move all deliveries up 4 hours. They were on time and schedule even with having to make changes. THIS ENTIRE TEAM ROCKS!!!!

• The Jaxson
    The Jaxson Banquet Halls

Top notch vendor. Always does a great job, timely and professional.

• 9401 Airline Highway New Orleans, Louisiana, LA 70118 See on map