The Plant Gallery Reviews

63 Reviews for The Plant Gallery

1 User photo

The Plant Gallery 1

Marilyn · Married on 12/07/2018

Gorgeous flowers and great to work with!

Our flowers were exactly what we had in mind. Eva was very attentive to detail and asked all the questions. Will work with you budget wise to get you what you want.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Cecil · Married on 07/21/2018

TPG was even better than we expected

Our wedding flowers came out even better than we expected. Eva took the time to help us figure out what we liked and didn't like and what would work with our colors. This was very helpful because neither of us knew much about flowers. The Plant Gallery was one of our best wedding vendors and the experience was seamless. They were so nice and helpful, and the result was everything we wanted. We will be sure recommend to any friends getting married in the NOLA area.

Sent on 11/14/2018

The Plant Gallery's reply:

Thank you Cecil! We love what we do and love it when our customers have a great experience. Congratulations and wishing y'all the very best!

Allison · Married on 05/06/2018

Choosing The Plant Gallery for my wedding was one of the best decisions I made! Eva has such an eye for beauty and for color, and she made everything look gorgeous. She listened carefully to any ideas or styles that I suggested and figured out ways to work them into my arrangements. I cannot recommend Eva or TPG enough, and will be referring them to my sister and other engaged friends/relatives. Thank you!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Victoria · Married on 03/31/2018

I can't say enough about my experience with TPG. From the first email, to our planning appointment, to making payments and their delivery, every single interaction was easy, pleasant and professional. My flowers and decor were GORGEOUS, I heard so many people raving about them. Can't thank you and your team enough TPG!!! I am a wedding photographer and TPG will now be at the top of my preferred vendors list! <3

Sent on 04/09/2018
    The Plant Gallery 2

Linda · Married on 03/23/2018

The flowers that The Plant Gallery provided were beautiful. Eva listened to my daughter-in-law's requests and exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Jackie · Married on 03/23/2018

I gave the bribe's maid luncheon in the Wine Room at Galatoire's. Choosing The Plant Gallery and working with Eva transformed the room into a magic garden. Eva is very talented, very ingenious, very creative and so very wonderful to work with. Any idea I came up with, she figured out a way to make it come to life even better than I could have hoped for. The flowers were gorgeous, the designs were perfect and the gasps when the party entered the room were audible. Eva put the exclamation point on a most perfect event.

Sent on 03/27/2018

Chad · Married on 03/10/2018

Eva at the Plant Gallery was amazing. She was great to work with and went above and beyond. We had her for both our rehearsal dinner and wedding. Both nights were great and could not have been any better.

Sent on 04/02/2018
  • F

Felicia · Married on 09/30/2017

Do not hesitate and book now!!! Everything was BEAUTIFUL and perfect. I wish I could use TPG for my hometown reception. Eva was pleasant and easy to work with. We were devastated we could not take them home from our destination wedding. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Alisa · Married on 06/17/2017

They did a superb job for our wedding at the Royal Sonesta Hotel. They delivered the flowers, which were fresh and lovely and very artistic and just what I asked for. They also decorated the area where we were having the ceremony with a floral spray and ribbon just like I wanted. very beautiful. I could not ask for better service or quality. I highly recommend them for New Orleans or surrounding area wedding flowers.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Alison · Married on 05/20/2017

Jenna and the team at TPG were amazing! I was an out of town bride with a very small floral order for my wedding but they gave me all of the help & attention they would with any customer! My flowers were BEAUTIFUL!!!! If you need help with anything these are the guys to call!

Thanks!
    Alison & Kevin

Sent on 05/27/2017

Jessica · Married on 04/22/2017

My wedding flowers were beautiful! I really had no idea what I wanted other than a general color scheme and some flowers that I knew I liked, and TPG really helped pull it all together for me. Everything was perfect and they were always willing to work with me on any changes or if I wanted to meet with them to review everything. Thank you for a fabulous job!

Sent on 05/19/2017

Alyssa · Married on 04/22/2017

The plant gallery made everything so simple. I showed them a few pictures and we had a phone consultation. The flowers were everything I could've asked for and then some. Exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Molly · Married on 02/04/2017

The Plant Gallery was absolutely amazing! Lesmes made all of my wedding flower dreams come true! Everything was better than I could have ever imagined! I look forward to working with The Plant Gallery in the future!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Gina · Married on 01/14/2017

I would absolutely recommend this vendor for any event!! I plan to use The Plant Gallery in the future, and I can only hope to work with Lesmes again, he was very professional and has such a sweet, personal approach in assisting with the flowers for our wedding, I loved everything, it was beautiful!!!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Vesna · Married on 01/14/2017

Lesmes was very responsive to my concerns and helped me stay within my budget. He is incredibly creative, and I loved my flowers!

Sent on 02/16/2017

Anne · Married on 12/17/2016

Our flowers at Preservation Hall were so beautiful!!!!! Lesmes was able to create the arrangements exactly how we had planned and they were amazing. Many of the guests commented on how pretty they were. Thank you TPG for making our day so special!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Miranda · Married on 11/26/2016

Lesmes is the best. He is so much fun and a floral genius. I would absolutely recommend working with The Plant Gallery for your wedding.

Sent on 02/23/2017

Kate · Married on 11/05/2016

Lesmes was so much fun to work with! He took my vision for my wedding flowers and brought it to life and then some. I would recommend him and The Plant Gallery to anyone getting married in New Orleans.

Sent on 02/13/2017

Christina · Married on 10/14/2016

My experience with TPG and working with Lesmes was absolutely wonderful. I could not recommend this vendor anymore. On a relatively small budget, we had some of the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen at a wedding. The compliments were endless all night on how beautiful and elegant my bouquet and the arrangements were.

Sent on 02/08/2017

Alyssa · Married on 07/23/2016

Lesmes was amazing! He executed my vision perfectly and I could not have been happier with the finished product at my wedding. He was always available and very responsive to my many text, calls and emails. His infectious personality, always happy demeanor and pure talent made planning the flowers for the wedding a completely stress free experience. I have received so many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were, not to mention the masterpiece that was the fountain in the courtyard. I really enjoyed working with him and The Plant Gallery.

Sent on 08/03/2016

Lacey · Married on 06/25/2016

No words can describe my experience with the Plant Gallery, but I'll give it a shot. I couldn't have done it without Eva and her team. I had them booked for a December wedding, paid in full. When my father passed away suddenly, we were forced to move the date. The Plant Gallery was already booked, yet they were determined to help give me the wedding of my dreams. That's they kind of people they are. Not only were they accommodating under my circumstances , but when I tell you that the flowers were absolutely stunning, I'm being modest. It was hard for me to put into words what I wanted, but they could see it when we talked and they made it come to life even better than I imagined. I will recommend them to everyone and anyone. LOVE their work, LOVE their customer service. They are the total package.

Sent on 08/09/2016

Elise · Married on 05/28/2016

We love Lesmes at the The Plant Gallery! From the very beginning, he was so helpful...guiding us through the options available that would fit our vision, our pocketbook, and be in season. I was stunned when I walked into our reception venue and saw how beautiful the floral arrangements were! And the bouquets were exceptional. It is a week after my daughters wedding, and her bouquet still looks fresh and beautiful in a vase! The Plant Gallery went above and beyond what they promised and kept in touch with us which was so reassuring.

Sent on 06/02/2016

The Plant Gallery provided the flowers for our wedding, which we planned from out-of-state. They were incredibly responsive, professional, and the flowers far exceeded our expectations. I can't speak highly enough about our experience with them.

Sent on 04/20/2016

Caitlin · Married on 04/03/2016

Flowers were exactly what I wanted and beautiful. I had to take some things off the proposal just to save us some money, but Lesmes was very accommodating and made the changes quickly. Delivered everything to our doors promptly on the day of and was very responsive throughout the whole process. Excellent experience.

Sent on 04/10/2016
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 04/02/2016

The plant gallery did an amazing job with the flowers are our wedding!! We picked the flowers in advance and made changes even last minute and they accommodated all of our requests! They were punctual on the drop off and everything was perfect the day of! The flowers looked beautiful!! Also, throughout the wedding planning, the plant gallery was always available and prompt to answer questions! We felt very confident on our wedding day that the flowers would be ok!

Sent on 04/08/2016