Mitch’s Flowers

4843 Magazine Street, New Orleans, LA 70115 Map · Phone number

About Mitch’s Flowers

Mitch’s Flowers by Monique Chauvin is a full-service florist located in New Orleans, Louisiana. Specializing in orchids and European arrangements, this florist delivers around the area in addition to offering floral services worldwide. The owner, Monique Chauvin, strives to offer personalized service and add a pop of color or special touch to your big day. The flower shop has been open for 31 years. There, you’ll discover Phalaenopsis orchids and Ecuadorian grown roses in a variety of colors.

Products Offered
Mitch’s Flowers by Monique Chauvin creates arrangements in a wide range of styles. The florist also offers event design, consultations, setup, cleanup and delivery. Products and arrangements available include:

• Centerpieces

Perfect for wedding
Touches of colors
Touches of colors

2 Reviews for Mitch’s Flowers

As a bride, flowers were the number one item I was most particular about. We had an outdoor wedding at Stella Plantation on 3/5/16 and the flowers made the entire wedding venue and wedding party come alive. We were just absolutely blown away by the gorgeous job Monique and her team did for our wedding flowers. Every detail from the boutonnieres, to the flower girl nests, to the flower topper on our cake, was just out of this world amazing. I wish i could've kept all the flowers forever. My bouquet was the most magnificent piece of art i have ever seen. Thank you, Monique and everyone at Mitch's for making our wedding absolutely beautiful and full of your loving touch!

N · Married on 05/29/2016

We recently used Mitch's for my wedding, where I ordered a small amount of flowers. All of the bouquets were beautiful. The only hiccup was the flower girl petals were supposed to be pink, but they were white, so we did not use them. I turned my FG into a Jr. Bridesmaid instead.
    Otherwise, customer service was great, they were quick, prompt, and knew exactly what I wanted even though I was planning from a distance.

Mitch’s Flowers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

• 4843 Magazine Street New Orleans, Louisiana, LA 70115 See on map
    504-267-1198 (Phone number)
    Tuesday-Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and on Saturday 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.